It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Personal Theory behind the Grey's. GET.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Hello everyone, since we all know that with current "primitive" technologies that humans have, we obviously cannot know or come face to face with Grey's on a personal level. Meaning we cannot sit down one-on-one and say "Hello Mr. Grey, my name is Boba Lobdob....". Through the understanding of documents that were withheld from the face of the public by the Gov. We know that the sort of communication that occurs with in these fragile beings is telepathically (Communication through what we know for humans is called the brain, using thoughts.) My theory is just a theory and based off of ideas and research I've done through the internet and "educational" TV as well as books. There is someone that had their own theory on the anatomy of Grey's which wrote a wonderful 101 on that subject (ChicUFO) A link to that:

Grey's Anatomy 101 by ChicUFO

GET (Grey Existence Theory) Overview

This theory is a theory and should not be considered more than a theory. I am only honing the information that has been brought forth by real and true people, evidence that was brought forth by credible sources.

The Theory

Grey life, understanding their purpose. Why do they function the way they do? The Grey's were obviously created for a purpose. The first thing thing that comes into mind, genetics. Whose does it resemble is the first thing I ask. A child can answer this simply. A human of course. The genetic make up vaguely resembles ours. As I think about the make-up, it all makes sense! It has to. I would like to be 100% on this but unfortunately cannot, for the lack of resources. Humans as test subjects or for specimen samples, doesn't sound too far fetched one bit. We do it on our own planet, on our own people. The structure of these beings, although not ideal to a purposed life like mine and yours; but to use as a autonomous life form, using the mechanics of flesh, bone, muscle and AI beyond this world, is ideal for space travel. No one is hurt and no one is left behind in case of a situation. Lets look at the derived differences between humans and Grey's.

Ears:

They don't have any. I highly believe this is due to spaces atmosphere, pressure drops, changes, sounds, bangs, explosions. Can cause amazing hearing damage and later becoming deaf.

Eyes:

Completely different looking than ours, but the reason behind this is simple. Dark, large, and as black as space. Now, thinking about the fact that in space and other planets (every planet is different) and the exposures to Solar rays and UV are extremely high. The eyes have modified properties compared to ours, but probably sustain a type of material or flesh over the eyes specifically designed for a shield against damage to the brightness of the sun, but also have pigment changing properties as well, specifically for darkness. Therefore allowing the beings to see during the night, probably better than our own vision.

Head:

This one is big. A big communication device. This is where information is transfered from and to home base. It also does not serve only for a brain though. It also stores and maintains things like nutrition and what not. Things like "remote access" to the being are used by the Lyran or other species of ET.

Chemical Make-up

This is unique. Because humans suffer and die without oxygen and pressure controlled suits in space, Grey's on the other hand contain special bodily fluids and organ properties that work against ebullism. Their head could have a control on their special respiratory system, that filters and converts to a breathable contents just by the use of the pores within cavities of the skin or even nose. The genetics behind them is completely based off of our own, but backwards engineered and modified in order suit the life of space travel and its atmosphere. Their appearance is designed strictly for identification.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by jdmmade

it is people like you that make people like me wonder about people like you and then people like you and people like me share dialogue about people like us.

anybody white, black, red, green or grey with one brain cell working can see you put some research into this thread.

nice effort, S&F

disclaimer: uh, i could be wrong though. it is late.

but who am i and what do i know?

thanks for sharing,
et

[edit on 15-7-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Thank you so much
I enjoyed writing it, I wish I had some more room to write.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by jdmmade
Through the understanding of documents that were withheld from the face of the public by the Gov. We know that the sort of communication that occurs with in these fragile beings is telepathically (Communication through what we know for humans is called the brain, using thoughts.)

While i find your thread interesting, i do wonder about this statement. If they are not made public how do you know what these documents say and how do you know they even exist? This is quite a strong premise for your theory so I have to challenge it.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Well now, someone actually opened a thread assuming that the Grey's are genetically engineered creations of another race. Well done, star and a flag to the OP. I can see that you have put a lot of thought into this.

It would make sense to engineer such a being to explore a new world. This being would need to be recognizable to the worlds indigenous species. It would also need to be able to adapt to other environments.

I like what you've posted and I will keep up with this thread. I will try to add a little info at times since I am interested in the purpose of this thread. Once again, Well done!

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Well where I really got the information is from honest folks that are now ex-government workers. They have documents, and papers. They also attended the Disclosure Project conference. They just wanted to truth to be told is all. No damage in that, but as for unstable people, I don't know to what extent it will effect them.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   

They also attended the Disclosure Project conference.

Anything from the leader of the Disclosure Project gets thrown in to the hoax forum, which does make me wonder about the credibility of the Project itself.

It's a nice subject to wonder about but I don't buy it myself. I hope I am wrong, i want to believe.....

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChicUFO
I like what you've posted and I will keep up with this thread. I will try to add a little info at times since I am interested in the purpose of this thread. Once again, Well done!

Thanks again, I really enjoy this subject, I spend hours cutting through the useless clutter online as well as books, but it seems that books have turned into junk now days. Actually coming here and seeing something I can relate to, makes me feel at home.

[edit on 15-7-2010 by jdmmade]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Nice work!

S+F!

But i heard that these grays are just by human designed bio-cyborgs, controlled by some kind of remote control device, also controlled by gues what... just humans. This was developed in the fiftys or so...
Interesting theory, so...
Just wanted to share...

Peace, love and light,
let u guide by higher i

Jim

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   

This theory is a theory and should not be considered more than a theory.

The genetic make up vaguely resembles ours.
Interesting theory. I'm not sure the resemblance is all that vague, if we share 98% of the same DNA with Chimpanzees, I think we look more like grays than chimps.

Here's an alternate theory. What evolutionary pressures are on humans?

We are replacing manual labor with robots and machines, so humans need larger brains and large heads for more thinking (we have to be smart enough to build and maintain all these complicated machines), and smaller, less physically imposing bodies for doing less physical work now that the robots and machines do it for us more every year.

Information is growing at ever faster paces so we need better eyes to see and absorb all that information.Other senses like hearing and smell continue to become obsolete as we no longer have to listen for prey or use our sense of smell to hunt for food.

So what do you get if you take a human, give them smaller bodies, larger heads, larger brains, larger eyes, smaller ears and noses?

Grays.

Here are a couple of old threads on that hypothesis:

Could Aliens Just Be Humans From The Future?
I think that should really be titled: "Could Grays Just Be Humans From The Future?"

Greys are not Aliens.

They were described as small and humanoid in appearance. I find it funny that an alien from a far off planet would of evolved as we have, into a humanoid form. The odds of life being out there that are humanoid seems to me to be very unlikely.
So what if these aliens are not aliens after all, but are actually us in the future.

This is just an idea that some of us may of shared. Maybe other members here have more ideas on how the Greys are actually Human time travelers.
If you do some research, that's where the whole idea of grays came from. They are what people thought humans would evolve to look like in the future.

[edit on 15-7-2010 by Arbitrageur]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur

This theory is a theory and should not be considered more than a theory.

The genetic make up vaguely resembles ours.
Interesting theory. I'm not sure the resemblance is all that vague, if we share 98% of the same DNA with Chimpanzees, I think we look more like grays than chimps.

Here's an alternate theory. What evolutionary pressures are on humans?

We are replacing manual labor with robots and machines, so humans need larger brains and large heads for more thinking (we have to be smart enough to build and maintain all these complicated machines), and smaller, less physically imposing bodies for doing less physical work now that the robots and machines do it for us more every year.

Information is growing at ever faster paces so we need better eyes to see and absorb all that information.Other senses like hearing and smell continue to become obsolete as we no longer have to listen for prey or use our sense of smell to hunt for food.

So what do you get if you take a human, give them smaller bodies, larger heads, larger brains, larger eyes, smaller ears and noses?

Grays.

Here are a couple of old threads on that hypothesis:

Could Aliens Just Be Humans From The Future?
I think that should really be titled: "Could Grays Just Be Humans From The Future?"

Greys are not Aliens.

They were described as small and humanoid in appearance. I find it funny that an alien from a far off planet would of evolved as we have, into a humanoid form. The odds of life being out there that are humanoid seems to me to be very unlikely.
So what if these aliens are not aliens after all, but are actually us in the future.

This is just an idea that some of us may of shared. Maybe other members here have more ideas on how the Greys are actually Human time travelers.
If you do some research, that's where the whole idea of grays came from. They are what people thought humans would evolve to look like in the future.

[edit on 15-7-2010 by Arbitrageur]

This is what I believe as well

If we keep getting smarter and let machines do every thing for us we become a very lazy race hence why we lose our noses and ears and then get our smaller bodies. Now what about our reproductive system, testosterone levels would be low as we are less active so maybe our reproductive system packs up altogether. So maybe what we are seeing are clones of clones of clones which is why our appearance has changed so much maybe? This could be the reason why we are time travelling and then abducting to try and find a cure??

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Yeah!

I also read another theory from a german ebook that is called (translated) "nuclear war in parallel worlds"
and the title describes it on the point.

The book shows how often and near we have been at a nuclear war in detail.
So, what if we had a visit from humans out of a parallel universe, where a nuclear war happened?
They would look a bit like greys because of the rays and genetic degenerations.
They came here to warn us and made some contracts with tbtp.
This would also explain the abductee theory as they would need fresh DNA and else...

Peace love and light,
let u guide by higher i

Jim

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
We have been in a Face2face relationship with extra terrestrials for over 50 years. So you got to redo your thread. You will see them soon aswell,make a better thread after you have met them

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Archirvion
We have been in a Face2face relationship with extra terrestrials for over 50 years. So you got to redo your thread. You will see them soon aswell,make a better thread after you have met them

We'll the thing is looking at probability, I have not seen spoken nor contacted any ET life form. It is possible that you might have, but realistically looking and observing as of how other humans don't typically meet and greet with the beings. I am strictly speaking on personal level, so I would also assume that you have not either. I think we are all hoping to meet them. I would love to shake their hand and tell them about things that are unique about human nature and the great humor behind the things we do and say. As well as have them teach me new things about their great inventions, capabilities and what they do in terms of entertainment and how they do things at their home.

[edit on 15-7-2010 by jdmmade]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I see that, just like on the biology/anatomy threads, people are jumping to conclusions without reading the first post. The OP refereed to the Grey's as GET's and has stated that the Grey's are designed and created by others. The OP has said that the Grey's may be clones. If either case is considered then the Grey's do not need an evolutionary history, their evolution should be discussed on other threads that presume that the Grey's evolved naturally.

The discussion here presumes that the Grey's are genetically engineered so people should stick to the subject.

Back on subject:

If the Grey's are genetically engineered, Why wouldn't the engineers design them to look exactly like humans? If they looked exactly like us they could live among us and report back to their owners.

A created being would be perfect for moving between environments. Being able to go from zero gravity in space to Earth with all it's pollutants would explain why the Grey's don't wear space suits like Neal Armstrong wore on the moon.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChicUFO
I see that, just like on the biology/anatomy threads, people are jumping to conclusions without reading the first post. The OP refereed to the Grey's as GET's and has stated that the Grey's are designed and created by others. The OP has said that the Grey's may be clones. If either case is considered then the Grey's do not need an evolutionary history, their evolution should be discussed on other threads that presume that the Grey's evolved naturally.

The discussion here presumes that the Grey's are genetically engineered so people should stick to the subject.

Back on subject:

If the Grey's are genetically engineered, Why wouldn't the engineers design them to look exactly like humans? If they looked exactly like us they could live among us and report back to their owners.

A created being would be perfect for moving between environments. Being able to go from zero gravity in space to Earth with all it's pollutants would explain why the Grey's don't wear space suits like Neal Armstrong wore on the moon.

Awesome! Now this gives me something new to think about. A whole new perspective to look at.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I like the idea that greys are us from the future, maybe even a few million years after we develop and perfect space travel, leading to drastic physical changes, and abductions nowadays could be like a mini history lesson of where our great strides in science started, which would also explain why they really started to come in droves during the 50s and beyond.

new topics

top topics

join