It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are WE God? The TRUE meaning of life, with scientific evidence!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tryptych
reply to post by InnerTruths

I think that this is not about substances. They all serve a purpose, that's for sure. They all have their use. If you want some info on the Ajna chakra (third eye), there are several threads here. Yoga is the way.

Of course there is a time and a place for knowledge with natural psychoactive substances. That is a narrow way to achieve enlightenment, however, it is still used as a tool. It is not necessarily about intoxication neither, more so for "cleansing" purposes.
If your mind can understand and process a higher level, as your body will do the same and follow suit (and vice versa). However, as stated previously, it is only one tool to help brighten your path to enlightening your third eye. The mind is a very powerful thing. Mastering the brain will probably never be fully understood unless one we all tune into the same consciousness of our creator.
It seems though, that the Egyptians were far more advanced than was told and taught in the West.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
The Pleasure principle may seem an extremely attractive way.

However what happens when the body dies?

Unless we can control and find pleasure within the mind whilst in the body, with no thought to the body and anything external, what chance to start and try when the body no longer works, and the mind is then alone?

Kind Regards,

Elf

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
hello bestideayet!!

i personally agree with you on my own level i like how you put this information in your own words

i think you would like the law of one
lawofone
take care!!

<< 1   >>

join