It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome to the Unpossible Future... The AGI Manhattan Project

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by psychederic
I repeat one more time : the ultimate technology is biology : you should stop playing with mechanoid.

play with whatever toys you like.

"Resistance is futile" even for you job : you are useless : we all are, useless.

If you think you are.
Well that's up to you.

If somebody speaks about technology when in fact he is adected to technology, blinded with technology : treat him as a junky !

Psychedric
So would that make you like them a lot?
Since they would be so similar to you?

Besides addiction is supported by the Chakra constitution
2 Let entity be desirer or do satisfy

In order to use your second chakra,
having desires and satisfying them,
is natural like biology's addiction to food and water.

These junky have not a part of their brain understanding politics, and PEOPLE. THey don't care : they think "technology is neutral" "it will save us all" : it will not save humanity from herself ! The self is allways complexe : there is a lot of political level, even in your self.

Just for clarification.

Politics is making policies within a polity.
Where a policy is a documented agreement.

Sure we do make agreements with ourselves.
Casting a magic spell is such a documented agreement.

And one more book :

Accelerando
or read the plot : Plot summary and breakdown by story

[edit on 16-7-2010 by psychederic]

Ya that's a great book.

Except I was more interested in the robot perspectives.
Though I did get a black cat on my friends doorstep,
about a week after I read that book.
She was pissing blood when I got her.
She lived with my family a few years.
Then the night before Halloween,
she was in a head on collision,
with some hit and run vehicle,
instant death. I buried her,
in the front yard.

In the Accelerando book the black cat,
was a post-human, demi-god, that ruled the rings of saturn,
for a while, when there were homo-sapien remnants there.
[edit on 16-7-2010 by lowki]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Sir,

Many points to ponder, and I am not up to the task of supporting or refuting each individual one.

I did enjoy reading them, as I've tried to detect DARPA's intents on a few occasions, and I am in alignment with some of your thoughts on the matter.

My original reply encompassed a singular nullifying factor; Kill the power, and which of these points are still valid?

Hence - "Get out and do something real".

Of course, I mean no disrespect, only throwing entropy into the mix.

v/r

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by New.dawn0fman
Sir,

Many points to ponder, and I am not up to the task of supporting or refuting each individual one.

I did enjoy reading them, as I've tried to detect DARPA's intents on a few occasions, and I am in alignment with some of your thoughts on the matter.

Why aren't there any famous military scientists?
Cause that's classified.

My original reply encompassed a singular nullifying factor; Kill the power, and which of these points are still valid?

I dono *shrugs*.
Seems like a moot point.
The sun and stars are gonna keep giving power.
Sharing their light and warmth.

Hence - "Get out and do something real".

Of course, I mean no disrespect, only throwing entropy into the mix.
v/r

Sure that's okay.

Anyhow, I'm off to la la land,
in good night sweet dreams.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Meanwhile Dick Cheney goes around struggling for life and had a LVAD put into his body.

So much for all the evil diabolical plans of "the elite."

Just because it's on YouTube doesn't mean it's true, even if someone you consider to be super powerful said it.

Continue to hide in the shadows and corners. Maybe that's what "they" wanted all along. Keep quiet and keep afraid!

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Thank you ATS, for not deleting my thread and banning me. After 24 hours I posted a modified version of what I posted here, at a thing called "PP" that some here might realize what it is by being members, after having an account there for over a year, and the thread was deleted and I was banned. Thank you for not being a Ministry of Truth.

This story was the last place I'd ever expect to get banned from for.

At first I thought they had moved it from the general discussion area to the appropriate place, which they basically always do. I hit refresh and it wasn't on the list. Then I got up for a minute, came back, hit refresh, "etc you're banned etc". Not even a way to email anyone there to resolve it.

I've seen a lot of people try to say this place is some sort of disinfo thing, yet despite me having the tendency to piss a lot of people off, you've never hassled any of my threads. Thank you. This is the best forums on the net

[edit on 16-7-2010 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I mostly visit this site to keep on top of news and current events as for 'the truth' I keep my cards pretty close to my chest because I dont want threads deleted or to be banned either,I haven't posted my experiences here nor will I as its led to my banning elsewhere as well as unwelcome attention from the powers that be-what I will say however is that you are monitoring 2nd string mainstream developments,organisations and advancements they admit to,there is a higher level of totally secret organisations and their technologies are not just tens of years ahead of all this-but hundreds,they never did find that 2 trillion Rumsfelt 'lost' in 2001 did they.How do I know,well lets just say I've had an interesting life.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoranceIsntBlisss
The Google Android phone even has a free app that 'lets' you take a snapshot of your eye's iris so they can store it in their NSA databanks, while the army is developing high speed iris scanners that scan rapidly scan entire crowds of people.

And I currently have that very same phone. Soon as I read about Google now having attended Bilderburg last 2 years consecutive...lets say I am going phone shopping in 2 weeks. Sucks cuz I paid out the ass for this damn phone, but a lot of what the OP is saying here I believe to unfortunately be true. Thank you for taking the time to make this thread. The future will be all about living off the grid....and not just the electrical grid i'm afraid :-/

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by lowki

Bla bla bla : you don't understand, do you : politics and equity is not only words : it is acts, deseperates acts

It is only when you are desesperates : that you act

I don't think you just have little empathy to humanity ? do you ? You know people in your streets, with no health care, no job, no food : no more money from the states : 1 millions people : and 45 millions that live from the state.

You clearly don't understand what is in front of you.

And take your people to be stupid ... they will demonstrate you one more time how ingenious they can be : you just cannot understand what they can do.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   
This is exactly why I come to this site. To absorb, comprehend and see how others feel about such information.

Now I just wish there was a faster way for me absorb. When am I going to be able to plug USB straight into my skull? HAHA.

Thanks for the post(s)

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I would like to live forever.... Does that make me bad?

If it means parts of me are cyborg, so be it. I had a rib resection due to breaking them and definately wouldn't mind having titanium alloy ribs(only on my right side).

Now if I went about achieving this through others misfortune,that would be a moral issue in a survival situation-which has no set of rules to go by.

the world domination you are referring to has been going on since the invention of religion! so that is nothing new, just new tactics for achieving it with the changing society and how it networks.

the only thing I fear that might happen is creating a monster that even we can't stop.
like designing cookie monster giving him cookies and then suddenly taking them away(and then punching him in the stomach till he threw up the rest.
.......then after a few seconds.....
lol

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   
The economic crack : was a false flag : in order to add more and more robots, and IA.

Letting the Machines Decide
New Wave of Investment Firms Look to 'Artificial Intelligence' in Trade Decisions

THe error here : is the capacity to continu an economic system : that does not work : it place capital before humans !

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Ignorance isnt bliss lol some might say your mad sir schitzophrenic even but i personaly would like to thank you for your vague and somewhat primative description of our current status above government and above top secret and no im not being sarcastic you sir are quoting and talking about a stratergy that has been in play since the 60s kenedy died for it !!! all they had to do was wait for the MASS PRODUCED technology to catch up with it so it could become physically possible the end game we will in fact become an ant colony exactly modeld upon it and since everyone on the planet will have a phone and computer we in essance are catalogged and recorded by a supercomputer that does run the world and classes each and everyone of us as artificial inteligence ,we are artificial because it decides what becomes of us the only thing that is happening is it is waiting for more and more humans to come online it takes time once it has the greater populous logged it will nuke the the rest of the world that isnt online and logged but not using a bomb that you know about the bomb it uses emits a controled burst of non contaminating radiation that kills all life but leaves infrastructure intact in essance a very advanced neutron bomb "but it isnt called that" sure we will all be chipped in the right hand voluntarily we will wave our hands to buy and sell andclock in and out like jedi knights and those that dont recieve the mark will in essance be "kidnapped by aliens and have it inserted through the nose into the forehead and further implants through the tear duct behind the left eye to monitor vision and into the ear cannal to monitor sound "and transmit it" in essance if you dont play the game you will go mad seeing and hearing things with unbearable headaches "hell you might even think the tv is watching you and talking to you" so your comited to a mental institution or comit a crime either way incarcerated and a source of revenue for a private run prison or mental institution the best part the people who do toe the line pay for it in taxes so in essance we are all worth some form of state one world controled government revenue now heres the best part youve all seen the movies and sang the songs well they have been showing you and telling you the actual factness of what is and what is to come it is beyond preconditioning its called programming for a reason !!!!!! now ill throw this one at you what we call today ALIENS are in fact what the scripture calls angels and demons it is a fact and in essance the fallen angels run the world above the highest of men the elite they reward the elite with money and power and make policy happen by in essance making there demons posses you they wear you like a suit and cause you to do all manner of things either way it is a very biblical story and it could only happen by the hands of men as the entitys are spiritual in another dimension physical what man did was invent technologies to open portals into these dimensions so these beings could manifest essentially it is all your worst nightmares but all is not lost because the end game is this ALL WERE GIVEN ENOUGH ROPE TO HANG THEMSELVES BY THE GOD OF CREATION now there was one whome said i will asscend to be like the most high so what he did was trick angels manipulate demons and in essance cause through mans hands technology to scientifically catch up with GOD to be like GOD of course the CREATOR knows this and has allowed him as well as all of you and all of them the ability to reason and exercise free will in the end the judgment that comes upon the whole world comes upon the world you can see and percieve and upon the world you are not aware of and cannot percieve "thats why it is written the heavens depart like a scroll and all the elements are burned up in the feverish heat " whats the sense in stealing without the grace to be it.
i dont use punctuation because it drives the BOTS nuts and artificial inteligence has a problem following

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   
of course none of what silenceisnt bliss said not what i said is real we are both simply nuts i mean i guess youd have to be to think any of this is real
i sure would love to tell you my story but it would be on deaf ignorant prejadice ears so ill put it this simple there is a book called the doomsday conspiracy i think by dean koontz i read it years ago and in essance in the back of the book is a list of 150 british scientist that all disapeared comited suicide went insane or mysteriously died ...................the only comon denomentor they shared was they all worked on above top secret USmilitary projects in the 1980s does make you think now i dont care about any ones opinion on what i typed nor do i want to argue the toss about it i threw it out there make sense of it what you will and in the grand scale of things i told you nothing and do encourage zero punctuation and grammer id type dislexic if anyone could understand it everything you say everything you do everything you write in any form of digital comunication is recorded analysied and added to your dossier essentialy your a technocrat and told your free or a caveman and know your free problem is once they outlaw cash well i wont be able to buy or sell unless i worship the beast .ohh and Faith has nothing to do with religion as religion you follow and is taght or thrust upon you, faith is something you have.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   

reply to post by lowki

Bla bla bla : you don't understand, do you : politics and equity is not only words : it is acts, deseperates acts

It is only when you are desesperates : that you act

de-separate?
so un-seperate,
thereby agree.

So an agreement.
Yes policy is a documented agreement.

Though whether or not a co-signer is "desperate",
typically is irrelevant, though a desperate person,
may not be in a clear state of mind,
to be signing documented agreements.

If you act in a state of panic,
you're probably only using your lower and mid brain.
Which typically is called the "reptilian brain",
leading to things you might regret later.

So remember to be calm,
and clear minded,
for politics,
or equity.

I don't think you just have little empathy to humanity ? do you ? You know people in your streets, with no health care, no job, no food : no more money from the states : 1 millions people : and 45 millions that live from the state.

You clearly don't understand what is in front of you.

I'm in Canada. we don't have what you describe up here.
Toronto has the best homeless housing program in the world.

And take your people to be stupid ... they will demonstrate you one more time how ingenious they can be : you just cannot understand what they can do.

ingenious typically means something noteworthy in a bad way.
Perhaps you meant to say genius or creative?

I'm quite aware, that spiritual beings,
are capable of much.

The economic crack : was a false flag : in order to add more and more robots, and IA.

Letting the Machines Decide
New Wave of Investment Firms Look to 'Artificial Intelligence' in Trade Decisions

THe error here : is the capacity to continu an economic system : that does not work : it place capital before humans !

We can use price calculated barter.
This way we are accountable to nature.
Can calculate how much we deserve,
based on how much we've contributed.

And it really is possible give enough products or services to a plant or animal,
that you karmically can take it's life as payment, for food or what not.
This makes people accountable to the environment,
without the necessity of some external force,
as anyone can calculate their own account.
Admitedly much easier with a computer.

There is also the chakra constitution.
Which guarantees you certain basic support.
Like the ability to satisfy desires and to homestead.

0. let entity be nothing or do nothing
1. let entity be aware or do sense
2. let entity be desirer or do satisfy
3. let entity be free or do choose

4. let entity be stable or do commitments
5. let entity be wise or do express
6. let entity be sage or do intuit
7. let entity be traveller or do move

8. let entity be local or do homestead
9. let entity be planetary or do environmentalism
10. let entity be solar system's or do space flight
11. let entity be galactic or do commune with stars
12. let entity be universal or do intersect
13. let entity be multiversal or do union
14. let entity be metaversal or do mix
15. let entity be eternal or do infinite

www.abovetopsecret.com...

so in combination with price-calculated barter.
We can calculate karmic debt.
With dinje it is transferable.

If an inmate wanted a personal extraction:

Dinje Inmate-Extraction Example
Let seller be an inmate-extractor
Let buyer be an inmate of name, skin, hair, eyes, height, weight.
Let product be safe and quiet inmate-extraction from prison facility name, town, region, continent
Let payment be equal to a barrel of whiskey and an RV
Let expiry be within ten years time from date

Can even make "get out of jail free" cards.
Since prison is abhorrent via being unconstitutional.
The specific statute pertaining 7. let entity be traveller or do move.

So to not-allow, collects karmic debt.

Dinje Damsel Example
Let seller be little blonde girl with curls age 9 named Tsurka Burka
Let buyer be an angry fat monster man named Porkuzilla.
Let product be confinement of the seller for 1 month as of date
Let payment be a hostage rescue operation at Big Butcher's north shed in Pork Town.
Let expiry-date be before I get eaten, he's beefing me up.
Let collector be a valiant rescuer.

In the example, the collector, collects payment from the buyer.
The value of which can be calculated by the price barter calculation formula.

I used a small girl for the example.
But a grown inmate can use it just as well.
Once an agency collects enough "money dinje",
of the damsel variety from inmates,
can break the prison,
freeing those inside.

True Liberation,
actually freeing entities,
that request it,
from bondage.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
AL GORE IS A CENTRAL FIGURE IN THE AI REVOLUTION

How can this be true when Al Gore is not intelligent himself?

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by DangerDeath
AL GORE IS A CENTRAL FIGURE IN THE AI REVOLUTION

How can this be true when Al Gore is not intelligent himself?

from wikipedia:
en.wikipedia.org...

Before computers were comprehensible, let alone sexy, the poker-faced Gore struggled to explain artificial intelligence and fiber-optic networks to sleepy colleagues."[32][50] Internet pioneers Vint Cerf and Bob Kahn noted that, "as far back as the 1970s, Congressman Gore promoted the idea of high speed telecommunications as an engine for both economic growth and the improvement of our educational system. He was the first elected official to grasp the potential of computer communications to have a broader impact than just improving the conduct of science and scholarship [...] the Internet, as we know it today, was not deployed until 1983. When the Internet was still in the early stages of its deployment, Congressman Gore provided intellectual leadership by helping create the vision of the potential benefits of high speed computing and communication. As an example, he sponsored hearings on how advanced technologies might be put to use in areas like coordinating the response of government agencies to natural disasters and other crises."[51]

So really he's not so much "central" as he is a supportive spokesperson.
Though perhaps he is a "central spokesperson". *shrugs*

I don't think he can be central to AI,
without actually programming AI himself.

Ray Kurzweil and Ben Goertzel,
have both made plenty of AI's.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Their understanding of intelligence is wrong. They believe that processing power - i.e. information per unit of time - is intelligence. They couldn't be more wrong.

Intelligence is creativeness. Exactly the opposite of what they are trying to achieve.

When I say "they" I mean something like "The Borg Collective".

If a machine, or part of machine gets creative, it is immediately pronounced - BROKEN!

Ant this "security protocol" is the most important part of their "program" - detecting "creative parts" and eliminating them.

Nothing new under the Sun!

The same way, in human history, negative selection is been on for millenniums.

Present technological "development" proves that there is no difference between nature (or biology) and technology. There simply isn't any difference left. Life itself is an attempt to maintain the process of controlled distribution of energy - and it is self-contrary, because if there is one thing in this Universe that destroys life - it is life! Life devours life. That is a fact.

Ignorant people believe in immortality, in survival, but there is no such thing as survival. It is so self evident! You can exponentionalize as much as you want, it is just a trip into a bad infinity. That is not an act of intelligence.

Intelligence leads beyond life.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by DangerDeath
Their understanding of intelligence is wrong. They believe that processing power - i.e. information per unit of time - is intelligence. They couldn't be more wrong.

Intelligence is creativeness. Exactly the opposite of what they are trying to achieve.

When I say "they" I mean something like "The Borg Collective".

I don't know of any "borg collective" except in star trek.

The standard test for intelligence is the "turing test".
Where if a program talks to a person,
and if the person can't distinguish it from a person
then it has passed the turing test.

Though this has potentially already happened,
with some sex chat robots.
www.compapp.dcu.ie...

There are other intelligent measurement schemes as well.

like the chakra system.
where an aware computer is first-density (camera sensor),
a desiring entity that seeks to satisfy is second-density (home computer, satisfying your desires).
And an entity that makes choices is third-density (stock market predicter, though they are arguably high-level second, it's pretty close).
And entities that make choices and commit to goals on their own fourth-density (as yet unavailable).

If a machine, or part of machine gets creative, it is immediately pronounced - BROKEN!

Ant this "security protocol" is the most important part of their "program" - detecting "creative parts" and eliminating them.

*shrugs* well our bodies also have immune systems.

Nothing new under the Sun!

The same way, in human history, negative selection is been on for millenniums.

Present technological "development" proves that there is no difference between nature (or biology) and technology. There simply isn't any difference left.

there is a major difference.
biology is liquid-based bodies.
robotics is solid-based bodies.

Life itself is an attempt to maintain the process of controlled distribution of energy - and it is self-contrary, because if there is one thing in this Universe that destroys life - it is life! Life devours life. That is a fact.

Ignorant people believe in immortality, in survival, but there is no such thing as survival. It is so self evident! You can exponentionalize as much as you want, it is just a trip into a bad infinity. That is not an act of intelligence.

Intelligence leads beyond life.

Life is experience.
What can possibly be beyond experience?

If you mean "extends life expectancy"
then I agree with you.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
And perhaps this is the great choice we must make. Either we march toward human-machine integration and stay in the "program, this Matrix" or retain a totally biological configuration, exit the program and move toward the hard drive- the Creator? Namaste

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join