learn more

Welcome to the Unpossible Future... The AGI Manhattan Project

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by IgnoranceIsntBlisss

We only know of what we read of Tesla and now I realize the science he pursued is
all his and those working with his work are not about to share any facts.
The Titanic iceberg being an act of God negates conspiracy of man but the immediate
consequence was JJ Astor friend and financier of Tesla died in 1912. Tesla 1914 had to
sell his science to Germany and world consequences began to roll. Some of us can only
speculate that by the end of WWII Germany had some fully developed science now captured
by the US and Russia and given international sanctions.

We know what Tesla wrote and the possible result of his science. Thus we can only observe
what we can not understand at times but the workings are all natural and evidently the
result of Tesla science at times.

ED: Einsteins quantum formulations of empirical data formulations were just outstanding and
people just had to raise their hands in the air and give up, he was just that good.
Thus great fame and adulation. Tesla knew he had the mechanics of nature wrapped up in
his coils and was not about to tell anyone because he wanted the construction job.
However by his statements he knew he would win by way of his great work.
edit on 4/15/2012 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I apologize everyone for my broken articles, both photobucket and youtube banned my accounts long ago destroying some 5 years of work in the process.

reply to post by atlasastro

Do note that I wrote this almost 2 years ago. Also this and its companion pieces are amongst the last real publishing or even online debating I've done since then so I'm quite rusty while I havent been paying much attention to the 'news' during this time pursuing my own selfsuffiency from this broken 'civilization'.

Anyways, so key accords related to AGW have broken down...
For one thing I'd like to think that the efforts of the 'ground forces' in particular certain interwebs hackers ended up having a major hand in that.

Moving on, AGW based wealth sequestation is but a contingency. And despite worst case scenario AGW specific 'global government' implementations, you're missing the point. The point herein is its the justification for endless funding of such systems, of particular relevence being its the side of the coin to keep the "Dem" half of the population all unwittingly lockstep in the same AGI direction as the "Cons" WoT is the inherent 'unintended' consequence.

A 'Mad Max' meltdown is but another contingency, in my view. I didnt mean to make it sound like its absolutely the goal, whereas the real objective in this vein would be to plunder the wealth of the nations, leaving all but a handful of wealthy amongst them, preventing the global masses from being able to afford life extension / immortality technologies. It wont take 'Mad Max' to keep everyone too poor to live forever.

Meanwhile can you really argue that AGW type arguments haven't already begun to have a major impact on global wealth? You seem to imply that my entire piece here is hinged on the success of whether or not the worst case scenario(s) of looming trends I underscored.

The reality is the world is already more or less the de facto global government run by shadow banksters with their nearly global system of fiat currency and money that actually represents debt. Those few nations that don't comply have already been invaded (Iraq, etc), or could be as soon as tomorrow (Iran, etc.).

Things like a AGW driven 'global government' are more in tune with an PUBLICLY OPEN EMBRACE of such a concept that if the chips were actually laid out we'd see it anyways, for the most part. Many Texans think they're Texans, but in truth they're really United Statesians (or United Provincians as I prefer to call it). Watch how fast Texas would be clusterbombed and brutally invaded if they actually tried to break FREE. Such a lonewolf proposal sounds like a perfect scenario for the .gov to justify the worlds largest standing internment camp if you ask me.

The US thinks its the world. It's hardcore indoctrinated into our core. Similar to how apparently Europeans actually believe the Europe and Asia are 2 different continents... the idea that there are 7 of them when theres in truth only 6... And the madness that we here are even taught the same lunacy from childhood.

But whoever builds the worlds first and quite likely only AGI global network... will be the 'world', per se. Herein I hardly even dabbled in the realities of the multiple plateaus of US-EU integration... specifically the EU's own parallel NBIC / AGI programs that are impressive in their own rights, and complementary to the US AGI programs. Nor do I recall mentioning herein China's global brain AGI projects (lead by the EU's mad scientist Hugo de Garis). It wouldn't be too hard to draw up an outline how the US and China tyrannies are more and more one in the same.

But the point with this piece in particular was to hopefully rally people here to maybe try and stop it, here. Go from there.

It seems I should have mentioned somewhere herein that the 'total collapse' potential outcome, which I do maintain is inevitable following the path we're on, isn't a key in making these things come about. Instead its a very possible endgame... when they have all the pieces in place that they need. I would never publish the notion that they would smash the entire system without having all they need first. I dont think I said that this nightmare would be in a month (which is long past). I dont think I even put a specific 'date' of anything specific.

I dont claim to know whether or not they have 'it all in place', enough to 'smash us all out' 'once and for all'. If you dig into my body of work you will see me say many times that I dont think thats going to come about until they can warp our brains with nanobots (hooked into said AGI). As far as we commoners know such nanobots dont exist, nor does AGI to dominate us via them.

But then again its remarkable that DARPA / NASA / etc all have these plans and the related programs laid out right in their public websites. Many military strategists would say they exist.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Argh my old 10,000 character limit is now 5,000. I had to squeeze that last bit in there. If there had been the Internet 50 years ago do you think they would have posted detailed pages and even videos / multimedia presentations showing their plans to build the Blackbird SR76 or the first 2 stealth planes?? Could I have gone on there and seen flowcharts showing how they intended to build the worlds first hydrogen bomb?

That they post these things on their pages (that the media doesnt even report on) is chilling. Yet apparently Big Foot, Jewcahabra (lol), (hypothetical) UFO possibilities, Justin Beiber, would I rather see Romney all the time on TV or Obama for the next 4 years, etc, are all more important.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Korg Trinity
I'm all for Transhumanism...

I'm all for the Technological Singularity...

I have spent my whole life looking forward to the technologies you have pointed at... I can't wait to reach my 250th birthday and still be a spring chicken... I am looking forward to having questions and being able to interrogate all of human knowledge in a fraction of a nanosecond... I am waiting the day when I can shape my own reality with ultra-definition.

Why do I get the impression that there are many that think this is a bad thing??

Humanity is about to evolve into something else, something better...

Korg.

I agree with this sentiment. The problem is this change could be so awesome for us, but it is being controlled by greedy people only serving themselves.

I mean imagine the good that could come from being able to read someone's mind - you could literally share your inner thoughts with other people you love. Instead it will be used to beam ads straight into your brain.

Thanks for the thread OP. Interesting time

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   

THIS... is why I became a member of ATS. Threads such as this: well researched; well put together; well documented. I will take the rest of the next week following the trail of info you have presented. This is the type of thread that made ATS great IMHO.
I will respond with more clarity after I have fully digested all you have presented
SNF
ELO
edit on 16-4-2012 by Elostone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Elostone

Thank you! Considering my youtube and photobucket accounts were banned shortly atfer building this presentation, and its other chapters, thus crippling my presentatons, that means a lot to me that it still has some meaning. This was only one part in I think 5 I published, a few more I never got to. The others are on ATS, in my sig maybe even.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Fantastic thread, posted so i can read properly later.

SF

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join