It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FedGov gave millions to Al Qaeda linked group

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   

However CSSW's own Web site, in an archived page found on Archive.org, shows that in 2003 CSSW listed contact information for branches in Brooklyn, Detroit and San Diego. The 990 form shows that CSSW had directors in all three cities, including Awlaki in San Diego, whose listed address is the Ar-Ribat mosque. Two of the September 11 hijackers attended that mosque while Awlaki was imam there. The archived link was provided by Evan Kohlmann, a senior investigator with the NEFA Foundation.
Intelwire.com

Yemeni government official Hamoud Hattar, left, and Al Qaeda-linked cleric Abdul Majid Zindani at an October 2009 Charitable Society for Social Welfare (CSSW) event in Yemen.

It don't look like that these terrorists are hiding anywhere by looking at the photo. You would think that if the US Gov wanted to really get'em. They could do at least the great job of finding them like the press always does. The story also makes me doubt more that "no one knew" because these guys were living right alongside of us. No wonder Obama wants to institute a society based intelligence "force" because it looks like thats how many would be needed to fight something like this at any performance level. Especially when they can use their real names and go unnoticed.

Wanted fugitive and radical Yemeni-American cleric Anwar Awlaki served as a vice president for the organization during the 1990s. Awlaki is also believed to be associated with Al Qaeda (link). Awlaki's name is listed on an IRS Form 990 filed by the Charitable Society for Social Welfare for an now-defunct U.S. branch of the organization. Click here to read the CSSW tax form, which is a public record. Awlaki is listed as vice president on page 4 of the document.
Intelwire.com

Awlaki is also wanted for other acts on US soil as well.

U.S. officials say they have good reason to focus so much attention on Awlaki. After being vigorously investigated by the FBI years ago over his ties to two of the 9/11 hijackers, Awlaki has received renewed attention in recent months because of his e-mail exchanges with Nidal Malik Hasan, the U.S. Army psychiatrist accused of killing 13 people at Fort Hood, as well as his suspected links with Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab, the Nigerian student who attempted to blow up a Northwest Airlines flight headed to Detroit on Christmas Day.
Newsweek

The entire saga of 911 continues to be at odds with any explanation one presents. But the enormous amount of "oversights" and what appears to be outright lies & blunders in regards to anyone actually putting the pieces together to figure this out. The pieces were there but with no one talking with the other, things went unnoticed until the luxury of time provided the needed span of discovery to catch on.

With that said though, there are still those who have gone un punished for their role in 911. Some are secretive about their whereabouts but for a few, they were/are in plain sight. All of these links that continue to be unveiled are only giving us the real insight as to what transpired. Whats to come I think will be absolutely stunning!

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
wow, is all I have to say, S&F for you my friend great thread

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by XxRagingxPandaxX

Thanks, appreciate that

But I think the trails will expose themselves and we can then track who was doing what and who wasn't doing much at all.

Imam Anwar Al-Awlaki was born in New Mexico, USA, His parents are from Yemen, Where he lived for eleven years and received the early part of his Islamic education. Awlaki has served as an Imam in Colorado, California, and most recently in the Washington, D.C. area where he headed the Dar Al-Hijrah Islamic Centre and was also the Muslim Chaplain at George Washington University.

[edit on 7/14/2010 by mikelee]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Heh. Don't forget the Federal Government also created Al Qaeda.

whatreallyhappened.com... qaeda.html

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by againuntodust

True indeed. Thanks for reminding us of that

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I see in your post that this bunch was filing IRS forms, but where does it say the US gov't was giving them millions? I'm missing this part.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by againuntodust
Heh. Don't forget the Federal Government also created Al Qaeda.

Baloney. Islamic fundamentalists are pretty outer space fanatic in their religious zealotry as it is that they don't need any help from the US to form groups like Al Qaida. Pinch yourself, it's true- Muslim fanatics have been getting together and causing mayhem long before Al Qaida ever showed up on the scene.

Saying US foreign policy is responsible for Islamic terrorism is like saying igloos are responsible for making the arctic cold.

new topics

top topics

join