It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrial Biology

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChicUFO
Actually I do not believe in Grey's at all. I do not believe that they exist. I am simply trying to understand how such a species could have evolved and I believe that the OP is trying to do the same. If I say the Grey's are genetically engineered then, case closed, they didn't evolve and trying to understand their evolution is a wast of time. That's why we don't attempt to understand the evolution of a bicycle, it is a creation with no evolutionary history. If we say the Grey's are GE then they have no evolutionary history, the case is closed and this thread can be locked, we would need no more discussion.

Yeah, it very well may be case closed on their evolutionary history, but a new door of exploring the functions of them opens up, so I'd think locking the thread would undoubtedly be jumping the gun. Ultimately the goal of such an endeavor would be to get to the truth of them, if they exist of course. I'm thinking they do, personally from astral traveling. It's a touchy subject for sure, and I'm not ruling out the possibility of insanity/wild imagination because I can't prove or disprove anything in regards to such a personal of personal experiences; the brain is a wild organ after all.

But I digress, we can sift through countless abduction cases and try to find the overlapping details for a basis of trying to understand these creatures. Other than conjecture, it's really all we have to go on.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   
I like how you mention the other species of ET. Great job

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChicUFO
reply to post by game over man

I would think that the laws of physics are the same throughout our universe and that the planet that the Grey's evolved on would be much the same as any other. The environment of that planet might vary tremendously from our own world though. We have had catastrophes on Earth that they may have never experienced and vise versa.

Here on Earth an asteroid crashed into the planet and killed off the dinosaurs. This event left the mammals to evolve into us. The Grey's would could have evolved along the same lines except that maybe an event killed their dinosaurs ten million years earlier. They could be ten million years more evolved than we are even if their world is the same age as our own.

Well the OP mentioned low-light and low-gravity, and

Originally posted by ShadeWolf
It seems quite possible that the Greys evolved from a cetaceanoid progenitor species.

Might as well drum up a scenario planet that could evolve the Greys into the space traveling abducting species they're know as. Don't forget to add in the medical exams.

I'm not being sarcastic I've asked this question before because I know they're are amature astronomers, military, and extremely knowledgeable people on here you never post anymore....so I guess Greys could evolve on one the Moons in our Solar System that contain oceans? And make space ships?

Is that how we investigate? Check off the least possible answer first? Or do we go straight for the best guess?

I think the ships can tell us more. Someone make a thread on the Grey's space ships. And please make sure the case is one of the 10% unexplainable.

Is there an unexplainable case with a description of the space craft and of a grey alien?

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
The biggest problem is that there is no proof that the Grey's even exist. All anyone has to go on is the eyewitness accounts and eyewitness accounts are not very reliable. Eyewitnesses are proven to be wrong all the time in court cases, the movie "Twelve Angry Men" comes to mind. If we are going to discuss what the Grey's look like and why, we have to make two leaps of faith.

One is that the Grey's exist and the other is that they are either evolved creatures or Genetically engineered.

The OP, like me, has apparently chosen to look at their evolution. Their evolution is what this thread is about. If someone believes that the Grey's are genetically engineered they should post on the thread where the OP has come to that conclusion.

The truth is that we simply do not know anything about their biology and anything we post is speculation, that doesn't mean that we can not learn from the conclusions of the posts.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join