It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bizzare daytime footage of an object emitting smaller orbs

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Alright Phage. I'm going to starbucks for my morning coffee, get a pack of cigarettes, let the dog poop and I'm coming back with a vengeance. This is apples and oranges and you know it. That morning clip was certainly no airplane and no Alison Kruse hoax. Period

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
VERY convincing video, i havent seen better in years. Do you have any other videos from other people ?
Its great that its in the day time too. well done!

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Why don't people ever use a tripod when filming "UFO" footage? Anyway I don't buy it. It looks an awfully lot like a shuttle or rocket launch with booster separations and fuel tank separation later on. I live in central Florida and have seen it many times.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I believe this is a different one.

www.youtube.com...#!

In this three videos recorded in Philippines at 9:30 pm, we can see how a UFO moves from side to side droping parts of it or other orbs in the soil, excelent piece of evidence that shows extraterrestrial activity on Earth.

We saw a very bright red light in the sky with small red lights falling out from it. It moves very fast in all directions. It looks like a laser but I don’t think it’s a laser. I have a video, I uploaded it in youtube.
www.ufosonearth.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo
reply to post by Phage

Alright Phage. I'm going to starbucks for my morning coffee, get a pack of cigarettes, let the dog poop and I'm coming back with a vengeance. This is apples and oranges and you know it. That morning clip was certainly no airplane and no Alison Kruse hoax. Period

If it's not an Alison Kruse hoax, then the OP should have been more careful to find a version of the video not from Alison Kruse's site and that doesn't have her name on it.

But I've heard the "no airplane" claim before on things that were airplanes, ESPECIALLY from Alison Kruse's stuff. And I don't see what about this object convinces you it's not an airplane (the daytime sighting).

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Awesome video. How do these orbs from this video relate with the orbs that have been caught on video creating crop circles. I'm not as educated as many of the folks on this site on this subject, but I am looking for the theories of the orb's purpose. What the heck is it? Thanks folks

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Ok, I'm back. Alison Kruse's name is on the bottom of the clip. However, this is not hers. So, would anyone care to enlighten me why the straw man attack is done on this thread?

If I understand the logic correctly now, anyone who posts ufo information and is somehow associated with a hoaxer, is then therefore a hoaxer.

Reminds me of this:
if nips are quips, and some quips are pips, then all nips are pips.

This is poop debunking and not even worth being considered. In order for the majority of us believers or fence sitters for that matter, to be directed fool heartedly into believing this is a hoax based on "guilty of association", then, I would have to ascertain that the debunkers in this thread who tossed this into the hoax category are insecure in their abilities to debunk.

Now armed with the consideration that indeed the debunkers in this thread are insecure, then, therefore "WE" the believers and "fence sitters" must conclude that there is no justifiable evidence in showing adequately this is a hoax. Without due diligence and confidence among our peers and professional debunkers, I conclude that this thread has not been refuted nor deemed worthy of the hoax classification.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Simple. You tell me the last time you saw an airplane split into multiple orbs?

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Good find DimensionalDetective

We're going to see more and more of these UFO as we get closer to 2012, is it just me thinking they're "showing off" more and more... before just a glimpse of it was a big deal, now they "clone, change shape, change color, fly low, etc..".. anyhow I think it's more then just a coincidence!

By the way, why can't I "flag" this thread?

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by freighttrain

By the way, why can't I "flag" this thread?

Because over zealous mods moved it to the hoax forum based on the fact this clip was posted on a known hoaxer or naive person's website. this is enough to make the claim of it being a hoax

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
LOL No matter what kind of footage, even a upclose and personal footage all in the UFO still wont make some people believe. They would just debunk it as usual or in this case, find a reason to move it and have it disappeared from others.

as I stated before...... those arent regular normal crafts no matter what these so called debunkers or someone who "knows" everything thats up in the sky says.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Is this a hoax too? I'm not smart enough to determine for myself unfortunately...

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
This was evidently taped on July 10th in western PA, and is some unusual looking footage IMHO...At one point the object appears to emit some sort of spiral or something out of it, then emits several smaller objects from it. Check it out and see what you think folks...Hopefully this hasn't already been posted...

I agree that it is an interesting video, but I will hold back on placing it into a specific category. Most of the 'illusion' affect you are seeing is caused by the objects moving in and outside our visual range. I would not read too much into the optical illusion you are seeing.

I think this video is a prime-example of how people can mistaken one object for another. It is more likely to be a few jet fighters playing around. Who knows.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

I think this 'Alice hoaxing talk' is to generate more traffic to this thread if ya ask me.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Mark_7_4

I believe the consensus (off this forum too) was this was CGI. But who knows anymore.
If I saw a UFO doing something crazy and was able to capture it on video I am sure there will be hundreds of people telling me I was a hoaxer, even though I know I wasn't.

So.....as the saying goes: Opinions are just like ---holes, everyone has one!

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by FlySolo

Oh. I thought the topic was the video in the OP. The one with Alison's name on it. The one with UFOs disguised as airplanes.

Is she claiming to have shot the original footage or was the video in the OP downloaded from her website hence her name? I haven't seen her website, but I imagine its full of video clips that aren't shot by her.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Blender

The daylight footage was shot June 12, not July 10th as the title indicates, by someone else. It is in my opinion that Alison Kruse, (very ignorant and possible hoaxer) took this clip, edited it and put it on her site and youtube.

[edit on 15-7-2010 by FlySolo]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Well in parts 2 and 3 the investigators in the footage mention Alison calling them. The investigators also discuss why they believe the footage is NOT an incoming plane or other 'normal' aircraft as the object in question stayed in one particular spot for far too long and was not increasing in magnitude because it wasnt approaching. These guys were fully convinced these objects were not your every day plane!

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I'm a bit shocked by the cries of arbitrary censorship. Any forum that allows mods to edit/delete posts or threads for reasons other than trolling will be victimized by the agenda of said mods. Any concept of free speech or "fairness" on the internet is laughable. Any argument in favor of free speech or "fairness" is pointless.

Free speech is dead, murdered by "responsible speech." Fairness lost its life to the will of the many.

$.02 deposited.

-Mordeen

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I can't help but relate this Alice person to Billy Meiers. I don't know who Alice is but I have followed Billy Meiers story for years. Many think HE'S a hoaxer. I am one who doesn't.
So it just comes down to a damn opinion. Who is ATS to deem her a hoaxer? Has anyone seen her make a CGI on her computer? Has anyone seen her throw something up in the air and call it a UFO?
You're calling her a hoaxer because you think she's filming airplanes AND.....she's fully aware of it? Sheesh!
This is what's happening to what's his name......Michael Lee Hill too. I happen to believe he's NOT filming descending planes.
My point is.......let people decide on their own damnit!

If you’ve been following my blog on the strange occurrences in the skies over Murrysville Pennsylvania, then you’ll know that I am an avid fan of one Alison Kruse and her unusual postings. In fact, Alison’s YouTube videos (SeeingUFOsPA) have caught the attention of more than the few of us who believe that the Earth is being visited by Extraterrestrial Biological Entities. Emmy Award winning journalist, Linda Moulton Howe featured Alison and her videography in her November 25th Earthfiles.com segment, found here.

Linda doesn’t like to have the wool pulled over her eyes, and I do feel that she saw legitimacy in Alison’s postings. The video that caught everyones attention was the one in which there appears to be a craft using a laser to scan the ground about 150 feet in front of Alison.

There have been many people who go out “on the hunt” with Alison as she faithfuly patrols the forests and golf courses around this suburb of eastern Pittsburgh. So she does have witnesses to back up her claims of what she records on her HD Sony.

But there’s something up. Alison has been the victim of harrasment on YouTube where her account has been threatened with suspension for illegaly using copywritten material! Kind of hard to be illegally using your own videos don’t you think? But this has been the case, where others are claiming that they are the owners of her recordings and have had YouTube disallow access to her own imagery. This is incredible. Either the debunkers, the ones who claim that she is simply filming aircraft (tell that to the cops and the airline pilot who were out on the hunt with her and couldn’t explain what they saw) have way too much time on their hands, or that she is an actual target of something more sinnister. A government conspiracy to shut her up and shut her down!

The threats against Alison are found in the video below, which she recorded off her computer screen. Either way, this is one sad situation in the land of the FREE?

UPDATE: Alison’s YouTube channel has been suspended! I guess “they” got what they wanted after all!

She’ll be back!

ptbuggy.wordpress.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join