It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bizzare daytime footage of an object emitting smaller orbs

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ram

The hive mind comes crawling quietly without you knowing it.. Then suddenly you have gathered an army of hive-warriors..

Run run - the monkeys are taking over teh world!!!

I think you need some help with your metaphors and non sequiturs as well as your reality.

IRM

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Pennsylvania? Isn't that where the woman makes her ridiculous claims about lights through the trees that are apparently distant airplanes?

The daylight images are interesting and not easily dismissed. However,The nighttime ones seem to be westerly shots of distant aircraft and setting Venus. Regardless, nothing of much value in my estimation.

I would recommend to not advertise such videos as stargate/wormholes, etc. That makes absolutely no sense and cheapens the presentation with such absurd titles and, thus, creates cheapshot replies such as this.

Ram

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

oh..So you heard about it too..?

Did you see the *Beep- unknown substance* on my visual representation of the *beeps unknown substance* floating in-front of 1 of lights?

No you did not..! You heard about it.. !
Great!!

[edit on 15-7-2010 by Ram]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Could this be either a meteor or space junk entering the atomosphere and breaking apart?

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Hmm, either I have seen this video before or something very similar. Was it balloons?

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Whoa! Not only is that hard to debunk, it's pretty hard to explain. I am trying to come up with at least ONE other explanation and....nothing!

Can Chinese lanterns possibly be rigged up so it appears they're dropping something?

If not, I am out of alternative explanations.

Pretty intriguing footage.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
That isn't CGI.

I can't find a single clue or hint that this is fake. And I usually have a good eye.

This was a real event filmed with a real camera.

But what it is of... I don't know. Very interesting and strange.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Meanwhile, in South America... a group of CIA thumb-breakers are working over a coke mule for being spotted dropping his Cesna's payload on the Redneck cam.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Nice Video!
I have seen this exact same thing in the skys above Salt Lake City. Through out May and June of this year (2010) I saw a total of 6 sightings that all occurred in the daytime. Thank God someone had a decent camera to film this, cause I sure didn't.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Lemme throw this out.....is it remotely possible that the military/government (whatever) are deploying drones? Like some type of unmanned aerial spying apparatus which are posing as UFOs Orbs (to confuse us...so we don't instinctively shoot them down?)

Just thought I'd ask

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Could it be one of these?
Possibly?
Maybe? I don't know. I trust no one including but not limited to the government!

angelsfortruth.com...
Above is a photo of a manufactured orb. An anonymous person sent this “information” to

an email message board of Skywatcher activists.
newyorkskywatch.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
i wonder how this would be treated if it was shown on a different youtube pge? if this wasnt shown to be from youtube user seeingufospa, this would be a first class sighting. JUst judging from the footage i think it warrants further investigation, not just a label. Wish you guys would stop being so bias! If its debunkable, well, debunk it! Maybe she actually filmed something worth checking out for once. I think it wouldnt be very intelligent to just pass this off|!

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Thank you for posting this vid. It is excellent.
I also like the way the person filming would zoom in and out to get a better perspective when it was going past trees.
Too bad I could only star and flag once!

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by turk182
I don't know how any of you can think the first, day time, video, is a plane. It sits stationary for petes sake for waaay too long and then those "things" look nothing like flares to me.
This has not been debunked yet. Not even close. Only poo pooed.
Planes don't sit stationary? Yeah, that's what I kept hearing in this thread too, and it's a plane:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This video however is one of few that seem to prove that UFO`s are reall and cant be mistaken.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

However I agree with the poster who said they look more like skydivers than flares.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
impossible to speculate without seeing it relative to ground, flare from military aircraft?

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
impossible to speculate without seeing it relative to ground, flare from military aircraft?

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Wow last night I saw 2 objects that looked exactly like the the stealth plane UFO's in part 2 pretty close to my house. I also live right near a military base (Canada) so they could have been actual planes of course. I had never seen them before which was odd and flight pattern didn't seem normal.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
It doesnt look like flares. The far left orb seems to start flying more to the left after he said 3 or 4. Check it out. The night time footage is crazy looking.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
It's a real video of something that's for sure. I was leaning towards flares but now I'm not convinced. The pattern of those objects being ejected were not uniform enough to be flare dispersal. The daytime portion has me stumped.

I thought the night time portion was more compelling. At one point you can see a stationary star but the object was rising very very fast. Like a rocket. Check the night time again guys. you can see a star in the background while he's tracking the object rising. That object was moving pretty fast like rocket or something.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by CoachSlamYou
It doesnt look like flares. The far left orb seems to start flying more to the left after he said 3 or 4. Check it out. The night time footage is crazy looking.

The pattern doesn't suggest flares to me either. I might buy the skydiver thing but I'm not buying flares.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join