It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kids getting fitted for "fangs"?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by drew1749
^ Also, not saying vampires aren't real. I have no proof either way and don't really want it.

Vampires are not real.

However, people who think they are vampires and develop severe psychological conditions because of it, are very real, and probably more dangerous (to some degree) than their mythological counterparts.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by SyphonX

A good read on that, like I said in my earlier post, is "Violets are Blue" by James Patterson.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Totalstranger
well kids are stupid so wanting fangs doesnt suprise me. Its the idiot parents who would let them that worry me. Just another reason why I support the NWO depopulation agenda
This is the exact post I wanted to write

The problem with kids lack of common sense today is the lack of parenting..
parents give in way to easy to the wishes of the CHILD.

Yeah I had the plastic teeth when I was a kid, and it was a Halloween thing.
Not a new cult fad..
Problem is, children without the proper guidance can be lead down a dangerous path, Because they simple don't know better. Something harmless like this could have dire consequences if left unchecked

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

WHAT?

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by drew1749

WHAT?
Back at ya
elaborate your misunderstanding

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
The entire subject matter is immensely interesting. and who knows, perhaps it is true, no one knows! Let's face it, this world is so much more mysterious than we think and know it is...and that's the beauty of it. There is so much more to explore and invent and discover.

What i'm trying to say is that for all we know, Vampires are real, or maybe partially....there has to be some truth in it all. (not saying i'm a believer, merely stating it as a possibility, considering the fact that we don't really know all there is to know about this beautiful world of ours, which we are slowly destroying, but that's a subject to be discussed some other time)

But when parents sit around ignoring their children and letting them go to the local dentist and let him attach fangs to their teeth, how is that good!
Getting fitted for fangs is, as i have come to understand, very expensive and something you wouldn't want to get removed later!
So today a child may think it's cool to have fangs but come on, he's gonna wake up one day and quite frankly, cry about these kind of decisions! He'll blame himself and his parents for not stopping him.....

The vampire "culture" is interesting and all but i can't understand why the hell parents allow their 10-13 year old to attach fangs to their goddamn teeth!
That's madness!!!!
Parents should pay attention to their child's needs, and not give in to his every whim and desire....That's just bad parenting....and those who say otherwise are either bad parents or will be some day.
Parenting is about teaching and guiding the child into today's society... that means that you can't just give him whatever the hell he wants, cause, eventually, you'll be the only one doing that for him.

to quote SOuth Park: "There is a time and place for everything, and it's called college"

I understand the allure of the subject, and quite frankly, i rather enjoy a good show about vampires, True BLood for instance. But unless e find out that they are real (which they most likely are not), we must take it for what it is, an extremely entertaining myth, legend and all that.

[edit on 30-7-2010 by Luciferian]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   

It just seemed a little insane to want people to die...maybe I read you wrong. I guess to each his own...but that is messed up the face and a half.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by LuciferianI understand the allure of the subject, and quite frankly, i rather enjoy a good show about vampires, True BLood for instance. But unless e find out that they are real (which they most likely are not), we must take it for what it is, an extremely entertaining myth, legend and all that.

[edit on 30-7-2010 by Luciferian]

I agree with you on every word. But truthfully I feel even getting fitted for fangs at age thirty is a little much. I think the whole subject is messed up...I mean, the myth is cool. But the mentally deranged people who think they are vampires are very real and very messed up.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
translation of half these replies: "it's different and I don't like it!"

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by DrJay1975

My last assisstant had tatts, those sleeve kinds, and her brow, nose, lip and ears had peircings, about 8 I'd say, but hey, guess what? hired her because she actually knew her crap, and got the jobs I gave her done! and not because she was good at looking like everyone else!!!
new assistant (she moved), came in, dressed like a damn accountant, looked like the 100's of drones I see wandering around downtown, but his resume was impressive, the problem is, he. can't. do. crap.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by itbbeyond11
However, I do think it strange that kids are going so far as to go to their dentists and ask them to fit them with "fangs". Moreover, I can't believe parents are actually going along with it and PAYING for it.

Thats as bad as these parents who allow kids to tattoo themselves. Tragic in any case, just tragic!

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by itbbeyond11
And I bet they've never even heard of energy vampires. Or those that feed off emotion and auras.

Isn't this Incubus/Succubus your talking about ??

Ive saw a woman with very large canine teeth or *fangs* in the maybe 1996 or so..
I very much doubt she was a vampire or wannabe though, was dressed pretty normal anyway

But parents letting kids do this at a dentists, that feels wrong.. unless they are fake and easy to remove.

[edit on 6-8-2010 by SilverSurfer]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join