It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Justice: Sanctuary cities safe from law

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

whats next amnesty for child molesters? rapists murders? those too are illegal things you think the fed should just ignore those too? if they wanan come here whats so hard about doing it legally like every one else has for years and years and years America has NO problem with people immigrating just the ones doing it illegally! we cant be racist against illegals as they are NOT a race Mexicans are a race Chinese are a race illegals are not a race!!!

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   

This is the first demand we must raise and do away with the Obama Administration: that our people be set free, that these chains be burst asunder, that America be once again captain of her soul and master of her destinies, together with all those who want to join America.

And the fulfillment of this first demand will then open up the way for all the other reforms. And here is one thing that perhaps distinguishes us from you as far as our programme is concerned, although it is very much in the spirit of things: our attitude to the Illegal problem.

For us, this is not a problem you can turn a blind eye to-one to be solved by small concessions. For us, it is a problem of whether our nation can ever recover its health, whether the illegal immigrants can ever really be eradicated. Don't be misled into thinking you can fight a disease without killing the carrier, without destroying the bacillus. Don't think you can fight this illegal tuberculosis without taking care to rid the nation of the carrier of that illegal tuberculosis. This illegal contamination will not subside, this poisoning of the nation will not end, until the carrier himself, the illegal, has been banished from our midst

Does the above sound right to you all?

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
By allowing illegal immigrants, you are allowing anyone to come through. This includes pedophiles, murderers, thieves, gang members, drug cartels...If you are for illegal immigration, you are also endorsing crime. Ask the parents of the 3 year old child who lost his life to an illegal immigrant who had previous arrests, how they feel. Ask all the people who have lost love ones for the simple fact that our laws were ignored, how they feel. Ask the child who was raped by an illegal how they feel.

All people want a better life but they don't enter other Countries illegally. Nor do they steal identities, present false documents, lie and cheat the system to get what they want. There are many people who have gone through the proper channels and are waiting to become citizens. In no way should they be shoved aside and sent to the back of the line while these illegals just waltz in.

There are too many illegals abusing the system and taking what isn't theirs. I have seen enough and am sick to death of the bull. Some States are taking steps against illegals and it is about time.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
That's good people, "catapult the propaganda", portray all illegals as rapist pedophile drug pushing mass murderers.

I won't deny that some that do come to this country illegally are bad people, but most are just trying to make a better life for themselves, and you want to deny them that.

And yet, no one has taken notice that the OP consistently brings up this issue again and again in thread after thread.

This is an obsession for the OP, the "dangerous illegal". This is the guy that goes to Home Depot and hands out maps to people he thinks are illegal telling them to go home.

And yet, does he hand out maps of Africa to black people telling them to go home? Or does he hand out maps of Europe telling white people to go home? He doesn't know if these people are illegal or not, he just assumes based on skin color and lack of English speaking ability that they are illegals.

[edit on 7/16/2010 by whatukno]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   

I know, it pisses you all off that brown people that speak Spanish are in your white country. I am sure that you avoid the Ghetto for the exact same reason.

No I think we all stay out of the ghetto because we don't wanna die anytime soon, what an absurd thing to state....EPIC FAIL!!!!

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

Yes, that was an epic fail on your part. Assuming that if you go into the ghetto you will die. Interesting elitist ideology you have there.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno

But this illegal immigration bull crap, isn't about the fact that these people came here illegally, it's because they are brown, and speak Spanish, no one would care if they were Canadians.

[edit on 7/15/2010 by whatukno]

Of course we all know that the illegal aliens coming across the MEXICAN border are not Canadians. So lets stop calling REALITY racism. I think everyone here would be just as concerned if there were millions of illegal Canadians here, but we all know there are not.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

I think everyone here would be just as concerned if there were millions of illegal Canadians here, but we all know there are not.

How do you know? They are Canadians, they speak English and are predominantly white. You wouldn't really know whether or not they were from Canada unless they told you.

But Latinos on the other hand, that's an easy mark isn't it?

Listen, I know my views on immigration aren't popular on this board, (ask me if I care) but just because everyone demonizes a group doesn't mean the whole of that group deserves it.

What people need to be asking is why the OP is so determined to brainwash everyone on this board to go along with this white supremacist propaganda?

Why the same types of threads day after day after day on this one subject?

[edit on 7/16/2010 by whatukno]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   

My people are from the UP and I can tell they are from the UP the minute they open their mouths to say something. I think it is the same way with Canadians as well. Every winter we have tens of thousands of Canadians that come here to visit Arizona. You can tell who they are. They spend lots of money and then they go home when it gets warm in the springtime.

[edit on 7-16-2010 by groingrinder]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

Where is the AZ law stopping and checking these Canadians if they came here legally? Do you think that cops down in AZ stop a Canadian and make sure they are here legally?

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Um, I think it's the same law you are are arguing against. Maybe I am wrong but I don't believe that it states only latinos or brown skinned people should be checked. It is you that is adding a stereotypical bend onto the law.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Kaiju

Then it's simple, if Canadians are checked along with Latinos, the law is not racially profiling anyone, but if no Canadians are checked, well, that pretty much shows that it is indeed a racially motivated law.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join