It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let the race wars begin!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Sorry, but the NAACP is just as guilty of propagating the race problems in this country as the KKK is (and example of each). Good intentions or bad intentions, all of it keeps race and racism in the consciousness and that alone is always going to piss someone off somewhere. It'll never end if we keep this up.

[edit on 7/14/2010 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   

The NAACP is thus far the only national group with enough cahonas to call The Tea Baggers on what they truly are, a bunch of racist azzhats who need thier citizenship stripped and sent to a FEMA camp.

Sigh. I seriously doubt you have ever been to a Tea Party.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa

Originally posted by madhadder545

"WE ARE ALL AMERICANS"!!!

This is true but America has fragmented beyond repair ideologically. This will also translate into a cultural and racial division that will imo ultimately lead to violence.

Even on ATS you can feel the hate; especially from all the keyboard revolutionaries and TPM types. Reconciliation and working together is never even considered. It's "my way or the highway" mentality that has become SOP.

How many times have you encountered the phrase on ATS "It's people like you"? See the entrenched division?

ATS used to be a community. Now it has become a collection of ideological cliques and gangs.

God Help Us!!

[edit on 14-7-2010 by whaaa]

America used to be a community. Now it has become a collection of ideological cliques and gangs.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by madhadder545

This is what happens when you have a weak president - he seeks to divide to maintain some influence over an increasingly smaller portion of the population. The people in that population become increasingly isolated as the opposition to their political leader becomes weaker and weaker. Classic paranoia "they hate him, so they hate us", which is of course nonsense. Amongst all demographic groups Obama's personal popularity remains high. It is his leftist policy and incompetent leadership folks are railing against. Most folks like him.

It is being done on purpose and out of despiration. This gent is going to be around 30% in the polls by the end of the year and he will continue to look to pander to his base to retain some level of support. Group identity is a very strong and emotional factor in people's lives

There will likely be some violence, especially around election day this year and in 2012, but I think sanity will prevail.

The irony of this is that by his pandering he will essentially eliminate the possibility of a minority being elected President for a very long time.

Strong leaders unite behind a strong and positive message. Weak leaders divide.

I'm guessing that the US will not vote into office some gent who is so poorly qualified for the top job again, at least I hope so.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   

I'm Latino/Hispanic and I have Filipino blood in me. You are right though. American culture has a lot of racism in it. From the start of European exploration of the Americas to the current date. You can't sweep this ugly history under the rug.

Wow. Your entire post is seething with racism. Looks like they got ya! Lol!

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by mike_trivisonno

No one has gotten to me. I just know what has happened in the history of these continents; North and South America . You'll be surprised at what you'll find about history in the Americas.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

Im sorry but isnt the tea party about TAXES?? Taxed Enough Already party?? Doesnt that stand for EVERYONE?! Im a white single mother with cuban background who cant seem to get approved for foodstamps because I make to much money at 9.50/ hr They dropped my babies medicaid!! Im being taxed on EVERYTHING!! From my cigs to my soda, they are now taxing tanning beds even though I havent been to a tanning bed in 2 years but still!! These taxes are effecting EVERYONE ...how is the tea party racist?! They are no where near like these A$$hole the so called NEW BLACK PANTHER group! Telling people the only way to be free is to kill the whites! and I quote "Kill their white babies!" WTF IS THAT?!?!!?!?!!?!?!?!?! DO YOU SEE ANY RANDOM WHITE PERSON SCREAMING "KILL THE BLACKS IF YOU WANT FREEDOM?? KILL THE BLACK BABIES?!" OF course not there would be rioting with their animalistic attitudes, but white people arent suppose to stand up for themselves? It kills me to see these african american women with gold teeth, gold chains, nikes and or jordans with their baby phat shirts pulling out a food stamp card with 3 babies.... ??? And I cant get any help at all?? Honestly I think it is cuz im white... maybe if I put down hispanic since my grandmother and mother are cubans I might get somewhere!

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
it's a divide and conquer psy-op/ truck-stop/hip-hop/song remains the same.
old news. it aint about race with me. i dont have time enough for that.
"gentlemen if we dont hang together- then we shall hang apart"
ben franklin- and thats where its at now.
i walk to the hindu store with a mexican behind the counter and its across from a mosque. thru the park, with some raggedy old white guys -,some baggy black kids.
nobody bothers me.
i'm sick of the war on drugs , the war on terror, race wars, star wars..
a load of buckshot cost about a dollar- i cant afford to go wasting my shells
on folks due to race, you have to really bother me...

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
First thing I thought of after reading the OP was MANSON the S,O.B.
new what the elites were going to do in the future. He had inside information. I have never belived that Manson believed he could actually start a race war.

The guy just isn't that stupid.
Sorry I don't mean to be off topic.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by p51mustang

Well said.
Spoken like a man who recognizes the superiority of the mule.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by StarrGazer25

Im sorry but isnt the tea party about TAXES?? Taxed Enough Already party?? Doesnt that stand for EVERYONE?! Im a white single mother with cuban background who cant seem to get approved for foodstamps because I make to much money at 9.50/ hr They dropped my babies medicaid!! Im being taxed on EVERYTHING!! From my cigs to my soda, they are now taxing tanning beds even though I havent been to a tanning bed in 2 years but still!! These taxes are effecting EVERYONE ...how is the tea party racist?! They are no where near like these A$$hole the so called NEW BLACK PANTHER group! Telling people the only way to be free is to kill the whites! and I quote "Kill their white babies!" WTF IS THAT?!?!!?!?!!?!?!?!?! DO YOU SEE ANY RANDOM WHITE PERSON SCREAMING "KILL THE BLACKS IF YOU WANT FREEDOM?? KILL THE BLACK BABIES?!" OF course not there would be rioting with their animalistic attitudes, but white people arent suppose to stand up for themselves? It kills me to see these african american women with gold teeth, gold chains, nikes and or jordans with their baby phat shirts pulling out a food stamp card with 3 babies.... ??? And I cant get any help at all?? Honestly I think it is cuz im white... maybe if I put down hispanic since my grandmother and mother are cubans I might get somewhere!

The Tea Bagger group plans are working against your families interest. This is exactly what they want, to cut you and your family off.

Us people whose thinking and idealogy is based in reality, common sense and logic sees what happened with you kid's medicaid being cut as wrong.
I am truly sorry that this had to happen.

I am against all racism, I care not how someone tries to slice or to justify it, it is wrong.

Please do not turn this into a racial issue as that will do nothing positive or constructive for anyone.

New York just hiked it's cig price to $12, us in NJ are due for that next.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by mike_trivisonno

The NAACP is thus far the only national group with enough cahonas to call The Tea Baggers on what they truly are, a bunch of racist azzhats who need thier citizenship stripped and sent to a FEMA camp.

Sigh. I seriously doubt you have ever been to a Tea Party.

Yet another Tea Bagger hack who flat out yet again refuses to even accept the fact that racists are amongst them. My, my how far we've reverted backwards. Truly despicable.

I refuse to see my nation become divided hence why I will NOT EVER attend a Tea Bagger rally. What is good for one applies to all. A group who refuses to accept common sense and refuses to be apart of the solution. When the platform is dominated by intelligent people rooted in common sense, reality and logic then I'll consider but until then no fliipping way.

[edit on 14-7-2010 by TheImmaculateD1]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   

I dont want this to be a race issue either, common we are the melting pot of the world there were 48% bi racial babies born in america this year as opposed to last year when there was only 42%... Percentages show that the white race will be the minority come next year! So Im tired of people saying the white people have it good... have you ever been to a trailer park? Thats just as scary as the damn ghetto! My family is the biggest mixed family we have peurtoricains, cubans, blacks, whites, and yes even an asain was married in!!!! My family has over 48 people (28 of them are all children!) I dont want to see my family up in arms over a race war, I dont want to have to live i fear that my neighbor is going to jump me and kill my baby based on our skin being white!? Makes you wonder how the hell we got here after everything our country went through during the civil rights movement!

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Well I just watched the espy's and coach karl said a very moving thing..
Ya know what (this is me) Instead of starting a war against each other , why not all of us start a war against "CANCER", naaaa are we not capable

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Fox and CNN are the networks pushing the racial altercation stories. I do think they're trying to stir up tension.
When your local stations start showing the same then I"ll be worried it just might actually happen.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by StarrGazer25

I dont want this to be a race issue either, common we are the melting pot of the world there were 48% bi racial babies born in america this year as opposed to last year when there was only 42%... Percentages show that the white race will be the minority come next year! So Im tired of people saying the white people have it good... have you ever been to a trailer park? Thats just as scary as the damn ghetto! My family is the biggest mixed family we have peurtoricains, cubans, blacks, whites, and yes even an asain was married in!!!! My family has over 48 people (28 of them are all children!) I dont want to see my family up in arms over a race war, I dont want to have to live i fear that my neighbor is going to jump me and kill my baby based on our skin being white!? Makes you wonder how the hell we got here after everything our country went through during the civil rights movement!

It is very comforting to see another intelligent person who is grounded in common sense and logic. Mine has Arabs, Hindi, Hispanic, Caucasian, African Americans and don't even know how many others are in.

Star for you for being grounded in reality.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
As mentioned, it is clearly divide and conquer with a good bit of distraction thrown in.
For the NAACP to calL any other group racist is high hipocracy. Really? Its like La Race, when your organization is defined by race, you are inherently racist.
I do not believe the majority of TEA party activist are about race. Not from what ive seen, but i am sure there are racist involved as there is everywhere. It seem mainly to be focused on government abuses and overstepping its constitutional boundries. I am not a member.
I find it truly sad that we have a non white president (not really black either) but both parties are playing the race card more than I can recall in the recent past, to try and further their agenda..... Which brings to mind, whos agenda are they really trying to push? I don't see how stirring up hate and fear between "our people" is any way towards any progress.
I could go on... but I think people either see it or swallow it.
I do find the tea bagger slur offensive, ignorant and devisive, YOU swallowed it..

[edit on 14-7-2010 by 5MaveN5]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I do not think the Arizona Immigration law is the best idea, but I would not categorically call all of its supporters racist. I think the law's supporters are a little misguided because they seem to think that all the economic woes would disappear if all the illegal aliens were rounded up. The supporters fail to recognize the positive contributions illegal aliens make to the nation and economy. (This is not to say that illegal aliens can also harm the economy or have a net cost to the economy, this is just to say that at least some of the illegal aliens out there are making a positive contribution.)

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I saw race war and I was thinking it was something important like nascar drivers killing themselves off.
But you guys are discussing black white brown relations.
Lol how funny race war.
Why would we wipe out our own forces?
We need everyone when we go after the real enemy.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   
This whole thread is just an exercise in race baiting.

It is an immature method of angering individuals and planting the seed of hate. I am saddened that my fellow Americans can fall for such lowly tactics employed by criminals and thugs.

Enjoy the blood.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join