It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking news: Gulf Ground Zero truth and cancer survivor ousted from Pres Commission meeting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Breaking news: Gulf Ground Zero truth and cancer survivor ousted from Pres Commission meeting

www.examiner.com

Yesterday was the first day of widespread reports of New Orleans people experiencing burning of their eyes and throats.

Labarre reports, "Today, when someone from the Coast Guard was talking about dispersants and spewing the official propaganda and that she began twitching in her seat. Finally, she couldn't take it anymore and stood up to say she was leaving, stood up, gathering things to go, security running towards her.

"I'm gonna go. I'm gonna leave. I can't stand this," Wolf said,
proceeding to explain outrage related to the truth and lies about dispersants according to the
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I think it is good that somebody is finally being recognized for standing up to TPTB regarding this oil spill. This article also has some intersting info on the 9/11 false flag and coverup with the 9/11 report. I don't know the validity of these claims but it is interesting to see this in a news article.

I can only hope that more truth will come out and the people responsible for 9/11 and the GOM will pay for their crimes.

www.examiner.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I think the title is misleading here, it says she was "ousted" when the article makes it plain that she stood up to leave of her own volition, causing some disturbance in the process.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Retseh

I know, but to submit as breaking news you're supposed to put in exact title.

Sorry

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Anything you have heard about the Gulf from this administration and their controlled media outlets is a lie.

If anyone wants to know the truth, go to the area and witness it. Or just hear personal stories from those brave enough to talk about it.

Obama and his cronies are already bought by BP and all they can do is impose puny fines and ofcourse a drilling ban. The drilling ban does not effect BP as they can just move someplace else, it affects those Americans who call American Gulf States their home and those Americans who depend on those Drilling out there.

Obama is more concerned about his Golf game than anything else, he thinks he is the next Tiger Woods.

[edit on 14-7-2010 by prionace glauca]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Little by little this will happen more and more. People are waking up. Even those that have had their heads in the sand can feel the fascists movement coming towards them.

The people that voted for Obama in general did little to stop their own areas from becoming stink holes over decades. It's only natural Obama will facilitate more of it. Blame your congress even more as they go along with it all! Unfortunately it will have to hit bottom before people even think of doing anything really effective to correct the problems we have today.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I'm sorry I know it's slightly off topic here but I have to mention it. In the story linked to in the OP it's mentioned that the people of New Orleans don't want to see thie President's Report to become another "9/11 commission report". Which it then mentions that most of the authors admit, is completely false and full of lies. They also mention that it was basically just a propaganda tool used to push TPTB's unending war on terror. Then, it mentions the part that really gets my goat. It says that a THIRD of Americans know the report is completely fake and that 9/11 was also a false flag attack to push their agenda as well! I mean a third! 1/3! That is it? Really!? WTH is wrong with the other 2/3rds of people in this country then!?

IMO if those numbers are truly accurate and 66% of Americans still buy the comppletely ludicrous story full of giant gaping holes thrown up by the gov, then there is little hope for truth and justice to be served in the Gulf incident. And further, we are in serious trouble period!

Thanks for allowing my rant and thank-you for posting this story. Hopefully it can help to set straight some of the partially brain dead masses!
S&F

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Redwookieaz

The U.S. is full of sheeple. Most people will just take in whatever TPTB spoon feed them. It has been proven time and time again. It will only get much worse as TPTB have absolute power. With all of the technology now days it is amazing that so many people believe only what they are told and don't do any research for themselves.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by prionace glauca

BP has their 31 acre man made Island in Alaska to fall back on anyway. They do NOT care what happens except that they can somehow still get this oil coming out of the blown out well for profit ! Good Post, Thanks...

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by SUICIDEHK45

Indeeed man. 'Tis a sad state of affairs in this country. I just wish common sense was a little more common so to speak....

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   
BREAKING, MUST READ, EVIDENCE ...

posters should learn the difference between facts and the level of importance these facts hold. Quite annoying to read most of these hyped stories...

I mean..

[q]widespread reports of New Orleans people experiencing burning[/q]

WIDESPREAD> ?!???

It's 5 freakin' hippies that sit around in a coffeeshop scaring eachother blind.

[edit on 15-7-2010 by no special characters]

new topics

top topics

join