It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A NEW intrepid intro.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
My first intro is over 6 years old. I've grown since then. I wouldn't say "matured" because that just ain't going to happen. I found 18 and I'm happy there, 30+ years on. I am NOT my favorite topic. I don't like to point to myself, nor promote myself. Must be the Canadian in me. I'm posting this for the members.

If you've sent me a u2u in the past and didn't get an answer chances are that you sent it just before I cleaned out my u2u's. Sorry. I send/receive about 200/week. Yours may have gotten lost. Not intentional in the least. I am of the belief that correspondence, online or not, should be returned. If this happens, send your u2u again. It won't happen twice.

The same for posts. We may be debating and the thread slows down. I post WAY more than anyone else here. I've probably forgotten the thread by then. U2u me and I'll get back there. This happened this week and I appreciated the fact that the member wanted further info on that topic. I would have sped right past it though at the time.

This is being posted because I don't want ANY of the membership to think that I am ignoring them. It's just that there is only so much time, so much to do that if you think I'm taking you for granted I assure you that I'm not. I am ALWAYS open to the members.

This doesn't mean I'm changing at all. I'll still be the biggest, opinionated dude here.
But if you need ANYTHING, no matter who, I'm there for you. You may not like the answer but you'll get one.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I feel silly saying Wecome to ATS to a MOD.
But what the heck, Welcome!

See you in the threads...

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Welcome

Your participating is very appreciated.

I don't know if you can see mine my ATS page, but if you do...

Does yours look like mine ?

[edit on 7/14/2010 by Sinter Klaas]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

As a certain mod welcomed me this way when I joined:

"Welcome aboard fellow Canuck. Bluenoser here. Living in the land of the lost. Ontario."

I figured I would just drop by to say Hello.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Welcome sir, you should fit in nicely around here and I look forward to reading your posts and threads

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
So ya been here for 6 years and you're making ANOTHER introduction.

Sounds like you're just looking for attention, or some self-praise, or post count, or self-adulation that you are a moderator, is this like mental masturbation for you? ........... oh, it's Intrepid, sorry man, I thought you were someone else. HAH !!!

HI BUD !!! Good to see you again!

Misfit

[edit on 7/14/2010 by Misfit]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
You are one of the bulldog-take-no-crap Mods that I both fear and respect equally and for good reason.

When you have had to scold or set me straight you did so in a manner that deserves applaud.

When you have interacted in debate or conversation with me, you did so in a manner that really got me appreciating you as a real person, not some cold avatar sent to us to control or monitor our behavior.

I'm a fan.

So thank you for all the work and play you do here.

With that said- Kirk is better (welcome to ATS).

M Mask

[edit on 14-7-2010 by Mr Mask]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Nice to see Canuks represented on high
Though in winter I would pick an avatar with hair or at least a hat.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   

I agree with not growing up. I stopped having birthdays, because I am old enough
and maturity is highly overrated.

I like seeing a Canadian mod on here, I live in the land of the cold (Sask)

Danbones is right, you're going to need a tuke in the winter. Lookin at your av is going to make us up here cold....

[edit on 14-7-2010 by snowspirit]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Gee, can I post another intro to get stars and flags??
Guess I should post my first intro first

BTW Intrepid, I sent you a u2u ages ago.

You never replied... So I'm not sure what this thread is about..

Have you upset a few members and are trying to make it right????

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by virgom129
BTW Intrepid, I sent you a u2u ages ago.

You never replied... So I'm not sure what this thread is about..

That's why. Send it again.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I like the old intrepid.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   

But if you need ANYTHING, no matter who, I'm there for you. You may not like the answer but you'll get one.

[edit on 15-7-2010 by LadySkadi]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   

If you've sent me a u2u in the past and didn't get an answer chances are that you sent it just before I cleaned out my u2u's.

What a relief. Thanks for the explanation. Now I know why my u2u love letters always show as unread in my sent box. All this time I had been feeling the sting of unrequited affection.

Seriously, though. FTR I do the same thing. Or I'll read a u2u and mean to reply but forget since I like to keep my u2u inbox free of clutter and will mass delete on a daily basis. If nobody hears back from me, please always contact me again!

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Ya knows we all luvs ya Trep..and I'm still gunning to beat your post count..someday.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
If anyone has sent me a U2U to which no reply was received, please contact intrepid.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright
If anyone has sent me a U2U to which no reply was received, please contact intrepid.

So do I re-direct the chicken pants too?

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

I'll still be the biggest ...

Pictures or it didn't happen.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied
So do I re-direct the chicken pants too?

Yes, but they go to Dr Love. He split his.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright

And here I thought passin' the buck was only in big business and politics !!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join