It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is your Life! memories are made of this ;)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 06:14 AM
link   
I would like to point you to an article i was reading today

Ahhh memories

This makes me think!! lol You can tell i have had a hard day at work today

Your life is Based on memories right! so for all you know you could have been created only 5 minutes ago, with your whole life already implanted, now that is a scary thought , and its hurting my head because there is no way you could disprove it! Not in my opinion any way

This is a very interesting concept and quite a scary one, coz it could explain a lot of mysteries!!

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 08:53 AM
link   
You had to go and make me paranoid of another thing gosh people here don't give up lol

This isn't the first I read about this though, False memories was a subject touched on by Michael Shermer's book "Why People Believe Weird Things" (I reccomend it by the way) I always seem to have a fixed view that it can't happen to me but by the article you posted it seems anybody can be implanted with memories, But one thing is our physical growth IF you were to be completely implanted with a false past it would seem pretty hard to remember yourself physically, I do remember my body though. Nice theory though it does make your head spin.

[edit on 16-6-2004 by thegreat59]

join