It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real AntiChrist!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by palg1

Originally posted by inforeal
The western world and Christianity will lead the world to ultimate destruction. It has in previous centuries, enslaved, murdered, and stole land from the indigenous peoples.

And the Eastern world and Islam have never done this nor do the still do?

Get real Infereal, maybe you should read a book detailing the historic warmongering and slavery coming from the "other than christian" religious circles of the middle ease and asia.
If your going to argue your religious/political stance based on history, make sure you've studied all of it.

Western civilization has nothing comparable to the Buddhists, who practice non-violence.

Why not?

Because the Sadducees and Pharisees had Jesus murdered.

Because Paul and the Christians murdered the original followers of Jesus, calling them "heretics" and "Gnostics".

Because the mystics of Judaism and the mystics of Islam (the Sufis) are merely tolerated, but were often murdered.

And because the Roman church exterminated the Albigensians and the Bogomiles; who also taught the Doctrine of "resurrection" as a Doctrine of 'Rebirth'.

The Albigensians were referred to by at least one author as "Western Buddhists".

In either The Albigensian Crusade or Massacre At Montsegur.

Later, of course, Pupe John Paul II (sorry, what I meant to say was Pupe John Paul #2) said that he was "really, really, really 'sorry' for this genocide".

But the Roman church never repented by teaching the Truth about the Doctrine of "resurrection".

Michael Cecil

[edit on 15-7-2010 by Michael Cecil]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
LOLOLOL @ the people who take this thread seriously.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ohsnaptruth

When the war is initiated with Iran, then you will take this subject seriously, too.

But then, of course, it will be too late.

Michael Cecil

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   

reply to post by NineEleven11

Great work man.

The point in my post is that we have to judge by facts, not emotion, prejudice, or desire.
Look at history and see who has done what

Then one will cleary see hu figures like the anti-Christ are

then you have failed your own point through hypocrisy.

you have presented no facts, and the entire rant was fueled by emotion.

good job, you are now officially "epic failure man".

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Who has gone into native lands throughout history with the bible in one hand and a gun in the other and wiped out whole races of people in the name of Jesus

That is your anti-Christ!

Not to mention the ancient prophecies that proves the case.

Soon I will post some of those prophecies

which people might that be?

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
All religions are false. Humans are the creators of there own destiny. You don't need to bow down to some moldy 25,000 year old lizard to save you from your sins. Its one of the oldest ways TPTB keep folks as slaves.
Divide & Conquor. This anti-christ stuff is just another way to keep folks divided. Its pointless, and foolish.
If you want to hate and kill each other just do it. No reason to bring in the lizards. Humans have been killing each other since time began. You want to know the root of all wars is? Simple. Humans LOVE to kill each other.
So there is no reason to put fictious boogy men out there as enemies of the world. We as humans do that just fine by ourselves.

You religious folk make me laugh. Your so lead by the nose is pathetic. lead by the nose to your own slaughter. At least take responsibility for your own actions. ::shakes head:: pathetic..

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Michael Cecil

Originally posted by ohsnaptruth

When the war is initiated with Iran, then you will take this subject seriously, too.

But then, of course, it will be too late.

Michael Cecil

It's okay, eventually terrorists will run out our weapons from 1990 (there are no weapons of mass destruction anyway and if worse comes to worse, we'll take all the innocent civilians out of the Middle East and nuke the rest.) I mean, we're talking about a third world geographical region. The only reason the war in the Middle East is taking so long is because all the terrorists have good hiding spots xD Ah... Saddam and his incredible wall-campouflage-techniques-pretending-to-be-a-pictual-nail. :')

:Anyway, you really made my day. x) Blessed be!

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Oh boy, this one will get them' talking.
Western Christianity is a joke.
Anybody who puts up a cross with a detailed statue of a white guy, when the guy was clearly from the middle east, is clearly done for.
That right there, should doom em all.
At least the Muslims know their history.
Most bible thumpers have very twisted conceptions about the holy lands, and it seems suggestively, that it may in fact been taken hostage by Jews. We see the whole Israel USA thing.
Regardless, the OP is right. and on a whole different level.
The western world prides its self, on all good things good.
But we all know behind the curtain lies an evil sentament with an agenda.
Who knows though.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
free will? what free will?
on the so called day of judgment.
if you dont AGREE with jesus you go to hell, with your free will.
so god/jesus is a Big lyre.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by inforeal

no, please don't hold back inforeal.

tell us how you really feel.

and include a bunch of CAPS to help us understand more clearly.

thanks,
et

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

Your welcome!

This thread was arbitrarily moved to a nondescript thread where it will be less visible.

I UNDERSTAND!

The ignorant must stay ignorant and the wise should be quiet.

This is my note to those who moved the thread

I think your moving the thread was an error. If using a religion to abuse and conquer the world is not a conspiracy, then what is?

My notion in addition to the above is that we should judge these things by observing the actions of people in question, SOMHTING THAT HAS NOTHINBG TO DO WITH FAITH OR BELIEF!

Also I am not advocating any faith in particular though I will use certain ideas in different faiths to support my thesis.

With all due respect, my suspicious bone tells me: they want to burry my thread because no one on it could touch my logic, and certain types here don’t like to be told who they really are.

But of course since this is your game, your basketball on your court . . . then you can due what you please . . . though that doesn’t make it right!

inforeal

Anyway:

The Anti-Christ is an archetype. One of the 5 negative archetypes that lurch in our lower soul.

The antichrist archetype is the religious fraud and liar [can also be scientific fraud] the hypocrite who uses a religion or ideas to dominate others even though they themselves haven’t benefited from such ideas or hardly really believe them.

This archetype is in all us to varying degrees.

Though in the modern epoch the western nations have embodied this negative archetype more than others based on their recorded deeds and actions.

This archetype though is not at all restricted to people of the western nations; any people, or person, or group of people who act according to the above definition are displaying this archetype.

In other words Bin Laden and his group of misguided and evil fundamentalist in Islam ARE ALSO THE ANTICHRIST along with people like Pat Robertson, Jimmy Swaggart, and those like them in modern evangelical Christianity, and the Pope, and others in primarily exoteric religions that act accordingly.

Though this negative destructive archetype [Anti-Christ] is today primarily owned and controlled by the western nations and their “civilization”

[edit on 15-7-2010 by inforeal]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
More on the moving of the thread

What makes moving this thread wrong on another level is that what I am saying is not religion per se. I am trying to bridge the gap of religion, science, and deep politics with the thread with a well known scientific methodology known as observation. Indeed, not obsession, prejudice, ignorance, conjecture, or conditioning.

Just the facts of well known history.

Not the perverted history that tells us that Christopher Columbus discovered America and didn’t murder thousands of Native Americans.

But real history that for example tells us according to Belgium historians

King Leopold of Belgium worked TO DEATH 10 MILLION AFRICANS!
www.enotes.com...

www.hartford-hwp.com...

What’s that got to do with religion?

It is science, history and granted metaphysics as I weave the meaning of mass murder and propaganda to the true meaning of what ANTICHRIST really scientifically and metaphysically means.

Not the usual superficial nonsense from religious ignorant bigots

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Furthermore, the phrase antichrist is not in the Bible famous book of revelation but in some verses in the New Testament that are of no consequence particularly, [they only call this term those who oppose the “Christ”, and also the term is not found in the Quran or Torah.

The term in the New Testament connotes those historically, in the time of Jesus the Messiah, who opposed him.

But it is in what the Muslameen call the Hadith, the traditions of the Prophet Muhammad.

Who regardless of all the political venom surrounding him, I consider a genuine metaphysical teacher in the Lineage of the people of the book that includes Abraham, Isaac, Ishmael, Kind David, Solomon, and the Messiah Jesus son of Mary.

The Prophet Muhammad elucidated and corrected many of the distorted metaphysical notions of Christianity, and one of those was the idea of the antichrist negative energy.

The spiritual technical term the negative archetype antichrist is referred to in the Hadith is
Al Masih- Al Dajjal

The word Masih is the Arabic word for the Greek Messiah
Al Dajjal is an Arabic word that means the liar. This is the genuine metaphysical term for The Anti-Christ—Al Masih-Al Dajjal which is a negative energy archetype in the lower souls of all people.

The term Al Dajjal is juxtaposed near the term Messiah to designate the fact that those who prominently in the last days who project the antichrist [Dajjal] archetype will be those who are Christians.

THAT DOESN’T MEAN ALL CHRISTIANS ARE THE ANTICHRIST

It only means that the majority of the organized humans who project the Anti-Christ negative energy unto the world in the last days will be Christians who are in power in the land—western civilization.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Michael Cecil

Saul(Paul)clearly admitted he approvedof/did BEFORE the voice, and they were first called Christians at Antioch

[edit on by No King but Jesus]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   

in the line of Abraham?(see Gal4)

it is not the natural children who are God's children, but it is the children of the promise who are regarded as Abraham's offspring.-Rom9.8

Who is the liar? It is the man who denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a man is the antichrist—he denies the Father and the Son.-1John2.22

And the devil, who deceived them, was thrown into the lake of burning sulfur, where the beast and the false prophet had been thrown. -Rev20.10

who is the false prophet?

"He who is not with me is against me, and he who does not gather with me, scatters.-Luke11.23

to which of the angels did God ever say, "You are my Son-Heb1.5

Therefore God exalted him to the highest place
and gave him the name that is above every name,
10that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow,
in heaven and on earth and under the earth,
11and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord,
to the glory of God the Father.-Phil2

Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved."-Acts4.12

whoever fails to find me harms himself; all who hate me love death-Prov8.36

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.-John14.6

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Inforeal, I'm disappointed to see you have not replied to my post... the last one on the first page.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   

wow. you took my last post somewhat literally it seems.

but since you are on a roll, keep going.

certainly makes for interesting conversation.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by hippomchippo

Jesus is going to come back and kill pigs?!
WHAT ABOUT THE BACON

He was a jew (if you believe such a guy even existed in the first place.)
They don't eat that stuff.

Aaaaaanywho...
Can we go one day lately without this site being deluged with religious propaganda?
Aren't there more important things going on in the world?

[note: edited to change a word to better convey my sentiments. go me.]

[edit on 7/16/10 by Matthew Dark]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Thats right be silent since none of you have any truth behind you!

[edit on 14-7-2010 by inforeal]

Dude...you do realize that you're posting on a site built and maintained in the western culture you hate so much.
I mean...you know that...right?

And you know what?
None of your remarks refer to me, my family or my ancestors.
So, that being said...
Shhhhhhhhhh!
You're annoying.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   

reply to post by hippomchippo

Research?

Nah, I am looking for the big bang!

You want research go to Noam Chomsky

Well, to be perfectly fair, you jump on here...you use your outdoor voice instead of your indoor voice...you sling insults...you make, while partially true, wholly despicable claims with no real research or links (aside from wikipedia...the lazy persons' "research" site) and then you tell other people to go do the research for you?
Does anyone else seem to have a problem with this...or is it just me?

And this is the current ATS standard these days, eh?
If I didn't love this site so much...

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join