It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real AntiChrist!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnlightenUp

Originally posted by The Djin
reply to post by EnlightenUp

Freedom is being able to do just what Jesus would do

Jesus endorsed slavery, seems you have a contradiction there.

Screw technicalities at the profane level. I think you should have understood my point.

Obviously I missed your point , technicalities seem somewhat important when it comes to one group of people trying to enforce their delusion upon an other.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by hippomchippo

I am perfectly willing to denounce "Islam" or those fools claiming to be Muslims who commit murder in the name of Islam.

You see buddy before you were born I fought those ignorant jackass fundamendalist "muslims" who are now running around murdering people.

They are the lowest of the low!

I denounce evil wherever it is, and wherever it is from no matter hu!

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by inforeal
reply to post by EnlightenUp

Freedom is according to Jesus:

FEEDING THE POOR

HEALING THE SICK

True, true. Nothing should get in the way of that. In fact, the first shouldn't really exist. Sickness can happen here and there and well, there should be no barriers to being healed beyond the limitations of knowledge.

AND ENFORCING PEACE!

Enforcing it with ultimatims isn't peace. I don't care how righteous one claims to be. Peace can only be had voluntarily and universally.

HAS THE WESTERN WORLD DONE ANY OF THAT?

THEY HAVE ALL THE POWER NOW

If that's true, then they have nothing to worry about. Thus, under that claim, there are not any chinks in the "armor" so to speak.

HAVE THEY DONE ANY OF THAT?

YES OR NO?

As to the points I snipped, I'm familiar. It's a mixed bag for sure. It's certainly helped create some great possibilities and then misused for greedy ambitions at the expense of others.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Bottom line though

I will not gloat when I win the argument since I project facts.

I want true freedom, peace, justice, and love and happiness for all

No matter what race, religion, or inclination

But I will tell the truth with compassion and exhort all to be honest and seek truth

“Though it be in China”

For it is the truth that will set us all free!

Peace and blessing to all

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   

I am perfectly willing to denounce "Islam" or those fools claiming to be Muslims who commit murder in the name of Islam.

You see buddy before you were born I fought those ignorant jackass fundamendalist "muslims" who are now running around murdering people.

They are the lowest of the low!

I denounce evil wherever it is, and wherever it is from no matter hu!

Cheers then mate, I thought you were a fundamentalist.
Maybe you should calm down a bit though, you seem rather crazy in most of your posts.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Djin
Obviously I missed your point , technicalities seem somewhat important when it comes to one group of people trying to enforce their delusion upon an other.

That's because they miss the point! This learning to bicker over details is quite Antichrist. It's the sort of the thing that gives it energy to sustain it.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by inforeal

you just keep rambling about nothing. what sort of response do you seek?

you have no knowledge whatsoever of what you speak.

i happen to be a native American of the Chickasaw nation, and none of my people were slaughtered, in fact we have had a great standing relationship with the US, and have stood by them in every single war they have fought. our poeple are sovereign and owe much of our prosperity to the US.

they took our land, then gave us more than we originally had. find me one squaw complaining....we get free everything.

all your doing is thinking of every single travesty you can associated with the western world and putting all the blame on its contemporary people.

how the hell can i be responsible for slavery if im only 22? it is to my understanding it was abolished like A HUNDREAD AND FIFTY YEARS AGO. GET WITH THE PROGRAM.

Islam preaches everything but peace, your just talking out of your @ss, and repeating what some nut-job whos never stepped foot here said to you.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   

I denounce evil wherever it is, and wherever it is from

Then logically you will denounce god (at least the bible god) as it is he who is the author of evil, and apparently this god and Allah are one and the same being.

Do i assume you are an agnostic or something ?

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
CRAZY?

Then dispute any of the facts I ASSERT.

There you go again making [ with all due respect] statement that dont make sense. Because of your fears

dispute my assertions man and stop your name calling, please

Do you have any truth to contribute here?

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   

CRAZY?

Then dispute any of the facts I ASSERT.

There you go again making [ with all due respect] statement that dont make sense. Because of your fears

dispute my assertions man and stop your name calling, please

Do you have any truth to contribute here?

Did you read my post or just see the word crazy and go crazy again?
Your response to my post seemed to be well thought out and grammatically sane, the rest of your posts were ramblings with no backing but your words.

link   
reply to post by LurkerMan

they took our land, then gave us more than we originally had.

Apologizes for nutting in but. I'm curious who exactly, gave you the land that was taken from you in the first place ?

link   
reply to post by The Djin

The Djin

I will denounce "God" sure

Whats your problem.

Djin, what is that name supposed to mean, BTW do you know what the word Jinnn means?

Do you think it is some kind of devil?

[edit on 14-7-2010 by inforeal]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by The Djin

well the subject in the sentence being "they" would mean im speaking of the evil westerners the thread is centered around.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Hippo

Go to the internet and look up what I say about slavery and colonialism.
See the facts I asserted
OBJECTIVE FACT!

My point is we must judge by facts
NOT EMOTION
PREDJUDICE
IGNORANCE
OR SELFISH DESIRE

TRUTH HAS NO FACE, RACE, RELIGION

TRUTH ONLY RESPECTS ITSELF

WHO HAS THE POWER IN THE WORLD NOW, AND FOR THE LAST 5 CENTURIES?

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Hippo

Go to the internet and look up what I say about slavery and colonialism.
See the facts I asserted
OBJECTIVE FACT!

My point is we must judge by facts
NOT EMOTION
PREDJUDICE
IGNORANCE
OR SELFISH DESIRE

TRUTH HAS NO FACE, RACE, RELIGION

TRUTH ONLY RESPECTS ITSELF

WHO HAS THE POWER IN THE WORLD NOW, AND FOR THE LAST 5 CENTURIES?

I also believe that, and I'm well versed in colonial slavery, etc.
But you're spouting it like a madman, capitals don't do you justice.
Neither does screaming the same repetitive sayings over and over again.
Why not post some research that you've done on the topic?

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
There is something in the metaphysical law that most of you I think don’t know.

That is that if there is EVIL in a certain place [western civilization] then in the same place there must be great good amongst that evil.

SO in the western world there is GREAT GOOD.
In fact such Good can and is here, I believe

IF WE WILL START LOOKING AT REALITY AS IT IS, AND FOSAKE OUR CONDITIONING

THAT IS SOME OF US

[edit on 14-7-2010 by inforeal]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   

The Real Anti-Christ!

OK.

Let's get back to basics.

The symbols pertaining to the "anti-Christ"/"beast of the earth" are found in Revelations 13:11 and Sura 27:82 of the Koran.

This is a symbol for one of the aspects of the 'fallen' consciousness; that is, the consciousness of the 'thinker'.

The "beast of the sea" is a symbol for the other aspect of the 'fallen' consciousness; the 'unconscious' or the consciousness of the "self".

In the opening passages of the Second Meditation, Descartes alludes to this dimension of consciousness with the following words: 'I feel as though all of a sudden I have fallen into deep water. I can no longer stay on the surface or touch my feet on the bottom.'

This is the second dimension of consciousness; "water" being a symbol of the 'unconscious'; and, thus, the "beast of the sea". By default, the "beast of the earth" is the consciousness of the 'thinker'; this emergence of the 'unconscious' being the proximate effect of the radical doubt engaged in during the First Meditation.

In the Eastern esoteric tradition, this is referred to as one of the aspects of the dualistic, "phenomenal" consciousness; which intensifies duality, division, conflict and violence.

Michael Cecil

link   

Research?

Nah, I am looking for the big bang!

You want research go to Noam Chomsky

link   
hey inforeal are you going to address the post that i asserted?

why weren't my people slaughtered? why aren't my people suffering?

maybe its because you have no idea that the US has a unique treaty and relationship with each and every native american tribe.

they didnt just systematically wipe them out as a whole. why is that? because native americans are some of the most divided people there are. maybe you should stop and ask yourself why hundreds of tribes actually welcomed the "evil westerners"? because they made our lives better in just about every way possible.

your views on the matter are so skewed its sickening, you only acknowledge the EVIL in the situation because that's the only thing assisting your agenda. detailing all the good wouldn't really benefit your argument at all, so you conveniently leave those parts out.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   

sure, maybe.

but sometimes when i am judging whom i would have to judge is the anti-christ and who is not i take a few things into account...

perhaps literacy is more than just left to right....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7fdcfce6ba0b.png[/atsimg]

but, admintingly, i may could be .... mistaken..

ah, who am i & what do i know,
et

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join