It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BP is testing now! Turn on CNN, oil has stopped spewing from the main pipe line!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Not being a real conspiracy minded type person, I do enjoy the intelligence that is portrayed often on here.

I have made a couple of observations from the cams this evening. Number 1 the leak seems to be pulsing, this would not be normal in a hydraulic situation, would be a constant flow unless there is an obstruction that requires some amount of pressure to over come.

Number 2, some of this equipment has been in the water surrounding an oil leak for almost 90 days, looks like an awfully clean environment, with the exception of what is spewing.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by crazydaisy
Dispersants - don't really get why they need to spray so much - there shouldn't be that much oil coming out of there right now. Has anyone seen a pressure guage on the feeds lately?

Because, as the Booming Video says, they never managed to figure out "Proper #ing Booming" and so they need to hide how much is coming up by breaking it down and letting it settle in the next layer of the ocean until it washes out. Better for PR.

Since they also know that there are proven microbial avenues that would "eat" the oil, and booming could help contain it, and there are several other methods of collection....but they prefer not to have the inconvenient slick and the inconvenient beach clean up with all its attendant photos and obviousness.

PR is WAY more important than anything with far more integrity would be.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
the feed from Skandi ROV1 look very violent and has alot of sediment.
IMO

it looks as though there is pressure building up and then releasing like from a full soda bottle glugging out.

no bueno...

could that be from a siphon effect, there is oil coming up and gas..
what is going down to fill that void?

[edit on 14-7-2010 by -W1LL]

[edit on 14-7-2010 by -W1LL]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
soda bottle! yes, that's exacly how it looks like atm

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
k i'm back right now there talking about animals that have been abandoned on the gulf due to lack of finances to take care of them.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by XxRagingxPandaxX
k i'm back right now there talking about animals that have been abandoned on the gulf due to lack of finances to take care of them.

thanks Raging panda its good to know what on the tube I dont have a sub anymore.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
In response to the title "oil has stopped spewing from the main pipe line! "

I just screen recorded these 2 videos now. I guess I missed the time period where it was stopped.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 14-7-2010 by oldmeatwad]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by -W1LL

No problem man glad to know i'm informing you.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by oldmeatwad

Ya it was closed but BP re opened it, look on the first page another member posted proof for me (cause there awesome
) it really was stopped and that was a crucial moment in the oil spill, and there will be even more crucial moments to come!Hopefully we'll overcome them!

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Ya it was closed but BP re opened it, look on the first page another member posted proof for me (cause there awesome
) it really was stopped and that was a crucial moment in the oil spill, and there will be even more crucial moments to come!Hopefully we'll overcome them!

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by XxRagingxPandaxX

Everyone come back tomorrow i'll constantly keep you guys updated and hopefully there will be some crucial moments overcome!

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   

It has stopped from the main pipe. What you're looking at is one of the secondary valves. There were two or three open earlier, after the main was closed, now there is just one going still.

www.bp.com...

See the black pipe in the middle? That's the main one, it's off.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by minute2midnight

It is closed! Thank you for the live feed friend, the main valve is closed!

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   

on the live feed from Skandi ROV2 what is the bright light to the right?

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   

check it out from this angle I think its another ROV.
www.bp.com...

it is moving but I saw it pass by earlier it was a super bright light... brighter than the others.

[edit on 15-7-2010 by -W1LL]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   
the really bright light is in a tool storage area on the sea floor. the other night a couple of the rovers were passing over it getting and dropping off tools.

its brightly lit so the rover ops can find it easily

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I just heard on the radio that the cap has a leak.
It has been islated and BP is attempting to repair it says BP.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

#, think they can fix it? I certainly hope they can!

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Mercenary2007

o okay I see now thank you

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

the cap has a leak??? that makes sense BP are a bunch of incompetent retards!

so they stopped drilling the relief wells for this test and last i heard the closest relief well was 4 ft from reaching the main well bore maybe they should have kept drilling i think

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join