It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BP is testing now! Turn on CNN, oil has stopped spewing from the main pipe line!

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by gambon
reply to post by dovdov

Any proof of this at all, apart from that which has been posted?

Msm and cg reporting cap closed ,no leaks,extendeing test 24/36hrs

No leaks.

In a well that has high pressure 300 feet of sand on top, and the casing is not cemented.

The well leaks. Logic my man. Logic.

Well that does not require enhanced recovery techniques, and is highly pressured, where there is NO CEMENT ANYWHERE in the well. It leaks. It MUST leak.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

proof u want u got it msm nou reporting five diffrent leaks
this was in a dutch newspaper yesterday
www.vertalen.nu...#
il add the translation here edit cuz the article screwed up cuz off the commercial i had to copy paste
i suggest to use the translation link i added

WASHINGTON - The cap on the oil well in the Gulf of Mexico remains shut until at least Wednesday. That is Thad Allen, who represented the U.S. government to combat the major oil spill coordinates Tuesday (local time) said. Allen claimed to be satisfied with the progress. According to vice president of Wells Kent BP there is no evidence that the hood can not increasing pressure.WASHINGTON - The cap on the oil well in the Gulf of Mexico remains shut until at least Wednesday. That is Thad Allen, who represented the U.S. government to combat the major oil spill coordinates Tuesday (local time) said. Allen claimed to be satisfied with the progress. According to vice president of Wells Kent BP there is no evidence that the hood can not increasing pressure. Photo: AFP Ads by Google Driving We will return to you as soon as your license in return. Www.rijbewijsprobleem.nl Omedi Driving Tests outside office hours and on Central to the country Saturday www.rijbewijskeuring.net I alcoholic? do you think you drink too much ... Test yourself and find out. Www.alcoholondercontrole.nl everything goes well, Wells said. "Every day that the test continues, gives us more confidence." However, it is necessary to every 24 hours to review the rear cover remains open or to. It is feared that the oil is another way to the surface feels like the pressure large. According to Allen, there are five small holes found around the hole. The experts do not believe those nasty effects. Since Thursday the cover is installed, there is no more oil came from the source. There drink some gases from the seabed at about 2 kilometers from the damaged source, but according to U.S. officials come from another nearby source. A quantity of oil of about half million barrels drives are still around the Gulf of Mexico. That the governor of Louisiana, Bobby Jindal, said Tuesday. "We have tens of millions of barrels of oil in the Gulf that continues to our coast." A total of 5.4 million barrels of oil leaked into the sea. 2.6 million of them have evaporated or degraded by nature, from the source tapped 820.000, 262.000 and 100.000 of the burned surface skimmed water, Jindal quoted figures from the U.S. Coast Guard