It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BP is testing now! Turn on CNN, oil has stopped spewing from the main pipe line!

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by -W1LL

Well have a look on the bp site they a pictured on the deck fitted to the newly fitted device , What do you think they are measuring ?

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Does anyone know what is going on in small camera box? There is one that is smaller....it is showing a lot of turbulence.....what is it?

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
WOW....it is getting wild! clouds of something and things whipping around like there is a lot of force....

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by gambon
reply to post by -W1LL

Well have a look on the bp site they a pictured on the deck fitted to the newly fitted device , What do you think they are measuring ?

I have no clue , could you link what you are looking at.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by XxRagingxPandaxX

and I just saw this site

techie-buzz.com...

[edit on 16-7-2010 by canadiansenior70]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by asianeko

Check this out on youtube henningkemner | July 15, 2010
www.eutimes.net...

www.whatdoesitmean.c......

www.whatdo......

Save to

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by kodiak60
reply to post by asianeko

Check this out on youtube henningkemner | July 15, 2010
www.eutimes.net...

www.whatdoesitmean.c......

www.whatdo......

None of your links work, they all end in 3 dots.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Sorry try this www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by XxRagingxPandaxX

If you think the "novel" is over, THINK AGAIN!

NATO Orders Canadian Troops To US As ‘Super Weapon’ Prepared To End Gulf Oil Spill

www.eutimes.net...-13124

[edit on 17-7-2010 by Aeternium]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Aeternium

I keep seeing that posted on sites with no credibility whatsoever. European Union Times is another one of those sites that pretends to be a world news site, but throws out inaccurate information. I'm not saying it isn't true, just that I wouldn't take that link as proof.

ALSO be cautious of going to that link, the second I peeked over I got virus warnings all over my stuff.

[edit on 17-7-2010 by asianeko]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
People don't REALLY think this was a "real" solution, do they? The media blackout has done a damned good job. People don't realize that capping the well ... means ... absolutely ... positively ... zippo. Nothing. Nada. Most of the oil is coming from about a dozen other places directly from the sea floor, and none of those are on camera (as far as we know). This was all a ruse, a dog and pony show to keep the masses placated and give a false sense of hope that "everything is okay".

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by -W1LL

reply to post by -W1LL

I have no clue , could you link what you are looking at.

nope its in a set of stills in a video montage top of the bp page ...type BP into google ...

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by dovdov

Any proof of this at all, apart from that which has been posted?

Msm and cg reporting cap closed ,no leaks,extendeing test 24/36hrs

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   

reply to post by dovdov

Any proof of this at all, apart from that which has been posted?

Msm and cg reporting cap closed ,no leaks,extendeing test 24/36hrs

Uh yeah, I swim a mile down into a toxic soup with my handycam all the time.
The reports of the leaks in the sea floor around and extending out from the BOP are pretty well documented, and there's a couple threads here that have videos of this happening taken from BP's own feeds. BP says it's over, it must be over right? The same guys that were trying to tell us is was a paltry 5000 barrels a day? We need somebody that isn't sucking BP teet to take a look at things down there, I don't believe a word they say.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by twitchy

"The reports of the leaks in the sea floor around and extending out from the BOP are pretty well documented"

You could also say they have been pretty well hyped as well, without any proper scientific of professional analysis ...I say scaremongering personally, I really hope it is tbh,But I guess we shall only see in time .....I personally thought some of the shadowing on that sat image was cloud shadow as well as oil staining but that is just MY perception .

Is the cg sucking the greased nipple of bp then?
dont you think they may have noticed , I have printed my feelings on the matter but do you think they have been even overwhelmed than I do that this wouldnt have been publicised to high heaven?

As I said earlier time will tell....

At least all the folk who care about this dont believe in 2012 prophecy/nubiru/end o world etc etc , because if was true it really wouldnt matter about this little spill in comparison would it ...or is it a (baldly plucked from context )sign ....hahaha

[edit on 18-7-2010 by gambon]

[edit on 18-7-2010 by gambon]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Check out this link - Our worst fears realised? news.yahoo.com...

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by dovdov
People don't REALLY think this was a "real" solution, do they? The media blackout has done a damned good job. People don't realize that capping the well ... means ... absolutely ... positively ... zippo. Nothing. Nada. Most of the oil is coming from about a dozen other places directly from the sea floor, and none of those are on camera (as far as we know). This was all a ruse, a dog and pony show to keep the masses placated and give a false sense of hope that "everything is okay".

That's right.

Exactly one interview mentioned that the pressures being seen are not anywhere where they should be. Which is indicative of significant integrity problems with petroleum pressure being relieved through other places than where the cap is.

"Seepage" and "leak" sounds so slight like a leaky night time faucet in your apartment. Compared to - the ocean floor is fractured from the producing formation 18,000 feet down to the floor surface.

Fracture(s) for miles extending from the wellbore, from 18,000 feet down into the crust.

That they have managed to make the spill less "dramatic" looking doesn't mean # all.

[edit on 2010/7/19 by Aeons]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   
well just got confirmation from msm
at least five leaks in the sea floor
but they said they dont expect them to have nastie consequence,well guess were all clear then

i just cant take these lying mf anymore
wtf is going on
has evrybody gone mad?
wtf wtf wtf

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   
well just got confirmation from msm
at least five leaks in the sea floor
but they said they dont expect them to have nastie consequence,well guess were all clear then

i just cant take these lying mf anymore
wtf is going on
has evrybody gone mad?
wtf wtf wtf

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
its a dutch site but u can translate
www.telegraaf.nl...

editWASHINGTON - The cap on the oil well in the Gulf of Mexico remains shut until at least Wednesday. That is Thad Allen, who represented the U.S. government to combat the major oil spill coordinates Tuesday (local time) said. Allen claimed to be satisfied with the progress. According to vice president of Wells Kent BP there is no evidence that the hood can not increasing pressure. everything goes well, Wells said. "Every day that the test continues, gives us more confidence." However, it is necessary to every 24 hours to review the rear cover remains open or to. It is feared that the oil is another way to the surface feels like the pressure large. According to Allen, there are five small holes found around the hole. The experts do not believe those nasty effects. Since Thursday the cover is installed, there is no more oil came from the source. There drink some gases from the seabed at about 2 kilometers from the damaged source, but according to U.S. officials come from another nearby source. A quantity of oil of about half million barrels drives are still around the Gulf of Mexico. That the governor of Louisiana, Bobby Jindal, said Tuesday. "We have tens of millions of barrels of oil in the Gulf that continues to our coast." A total of 5.4 million barrels of oil leaked into the sea. 2.6 million of them have evaporated or degraded by nature, from the source tapped 820.000, 262.000 and 100.000 of the burned surface skimmed water, Jindal quoted figures from the U.S. Coast Guard