It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BP is testing now! Turn on CNN, oil has stopped spewing from the main pipe line!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobra.EXE

I understand your anger Cobra but I think you have a few many issues that would be better addressed in your own thread. thanks for the ray of sunshine to brighten our cloudy day.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Someone tell me.. There were 3 leaks. !!!!

What happened to the other two?

Doesn't everybody remember there were 3 leaks?

www.independent.co.uk...

They are saying no oil is leaking in the Gulf.. that cqannot be true.. they have 2 more leaks to stop !!

They are just hoping the American people forgot about the other two leaks???????????????????????????

[edit on 15-7-2010 by JohnPhoenix]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobra.EXE
whatever the HELL makes you guys think theres any chance of them stopping this?????????????? do you people start these threads just to rake free FLAGS in??????

people, lets be serious here. theyre not going to stop the leak any time soon!!! why would you ever give them the benefit of that doubt???? hmmm??

i am not flagging this thread and i sure as hell am not starring it.

lets just say they capped the leak, how the hell are we going to restore the ocean to its original state if 5,000 species of wildlife are now extinct???? c'mon people get off your fat lazy a#### and influence a godamn revolution before they kill us all!!!!!!!!

[edit on 15-7-2010 by Cobra.EXE]

You tweaking on something or are you just a jerk. This is not Godlike Productions.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Posted this in another thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here's a video of Matt Simmons on the Dylan Ratigan show today explaining his thoughts on the fact that there is most likely a much bigger leak that BP is covering up as well as possibly the U.S. Govt if not just because of shear ignorance.

I'm very happy to see this be capped FOR NOW but I do believe the integrity of the casing has been damaged like Simmons says and we are being lead to believe otherwise. BUT like a lot of people claiming certain things there is an agenda behind what they say and also a question of credibility so take it with a grain of salt.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Oil again...

www.bp.com...

this ROV was on the sea floor. now its too cloudy too see anything
www.bp.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by -W1LL

Attention all members, oil has completely stopped flowing from the gulf, I repeat there is no oil flowing into the gulf CNN just announced it.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Looks like it's over but only the shadow knows for sure. Line 2 Now what it can't be just over I need something to rant and rave about.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by mikellmikell

ha ha, i'm glad

If you don't have anything to rant about everything is going good.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I don't understand why it took them so long to cap it. I thought everyone said it could never be capped due to the pressure?

Didn't they also say the diamond cut saw broke so the cap could never be a perfect fit?

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Yes, I too am confused by this. Didn't they say religiously for months that the only permanent solution would be the relief wells, and wasn't there a lot of evidence that the well was damaged underground and that capping it would result in leaks elsewhere?

Don't get me wrong. Finally seeing images of the riser with no oil gushing out is probably the most relief-bringing thing I've seen in ages. This is just perplexing to me based on their previous statements. Can someone elaborate please?

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by AceWombat04

I'll elaborate for you, BP lies.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by XxRagingxPandaxX

This

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Alright, but what is their explanation then? How are they explaining this suddenly being effective after all this time? Are they saying they are continuing to drill the relief wells?

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Amazing how Goldman Sachs settles with the government on the same freakin day BP fixes the well!!! Isnt goldman BPs biggest investor? Did Goldman strong arm Obama to settle in order to stop the spill?Unbelievable....

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Posted on wrong Panda thread, sorry.

[edit on 15-7-2010 by sweetliberty]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
The well pipe has stopped leaking and at only 450 psi pressure
When they installed the fist part onto the pipe it was at 2500 psi and 3000 psi with the top still gushing the pressure should be way higher around 9000psi with the unit shut off

So that leaves 8550 psi pressure going somewhere else?

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
This is great news!...right? Why didn't they do this before, i wonder...

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by -TruthSeeker-

Because that is to easy. They also wouldn't have been able to put two more wells in.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
excuse my anger guys its just i dont understand how somebody can see something good coming out of this??? do we have to make good out of every disaster?

should we be getting rid of BP in general and removing those who made those decisions? when does the dirtiest tyrannical politics go out the window for once? or am i having too much wishful thinking?

which would mean there is no hope for humanity.

or what if we just had a revolution and stopped depending on governments that are controlling ours and our way of life?? well whatever is left of it obviously...

either we go out and shut down our mass media which is destroying everybody in this nation & educate the youth better or we give up and start letting them brainwash us through our television sets like on batman returns.

sugar coated threads in the means of collecting flags and stars to better your online abovetopsecret profile is a waste of time in my opinion. but hey, we all think differently right??

[edit on 15-7-2010 by Cobra.EXE]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix
Someone tell me.. There were 3 leaks. !!!!

What happened to the other two?

Doesn't everybody remember there were 3 leaks?

www.independent.co.uk...

They are saying no oil is leaking in the Gulf.. that cqannot be true.. they have 2 more leaks to stop !!

They are just hoping the American people forgot about the other two leaks???????????????????????????

[edit on 15-7-2010 by JohnPhoenix]

Yes there were 3 leaks total. Now there are 2...where are the other ones? No one exactly knows, because BP isn't telling us.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join