It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another from the sidelines

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Hello ATS. I first found ATS when it became obvious how biased the media became during the election of 2008. I started digging on the web to try and figure out what was really going on, and of course came across this community.

Over the course of that time I have adopted a "start at ATS and work outward" kind of model to determine truth, and finally decided to have a voice. The gulf oil spill was the tipping point because I grew up on the beach in FL and still have loved ones there. Alot of the information I have come across here regarding this topic really unsettled me because as insane as much of it sounds, I can't believe that there is no basis for it simply because there is just so much of it. So basically I am here to try and determine truth, and contribute if I can to the revelation of truth.

Thanks for reading, and thanks for a community such as this.

Edited to apologize, as soon as I hit the post button, ATS was hit with a rash of server problems.. my bad.

[edit on 14-7-2010 by Endure]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Howdy Endure!
"Starting here," for info and insight...me too!
Ats is so useful, entertaining and cool....love it!

Peace and welcome!

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Endure

Hi Endure, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only.
Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Hi Endure,From another new member :-)

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nixes
Hi Endure,From another new member :-)

LOL, that's one way to get 20 posts quick

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Endure

Welcome to ATS, wow sure have been quite a few new members signed up the last couple days. Take your time and have fun, it wont be long for those first 20 to go by.

See you in the threads...

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by redeyedwonder
reply to post by Endure

Welcome to ATS, wow sure have been quite a few new members signed up the last couple days.

Thanks Red, I had wondered about that very thing. It would make sense to me that in these times memberships would "necessarily skyrocket".

top topics

join