It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arizona Militia Engaging Mexican Narcos & Military, 2 Mexi KIA

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
UPDATE

FWIW I recommend multicam in AZ.

CRITICAL INTELLIGENCE UPDATE

To: All Watchmen Brigades
All Militia Units
All Concerned Patriots
Date: July 16, 2010
Alert Priority: High
Synopsis of Alert:
Elements of the Arizona Citizens Militia engaged insurgent NARCO terrorist along southern border areas.

Alert Report Summary:
It has been reported that the Arizona Citizen’s Militia (ACM) has been conducting combat patrols along the Arizona southern border area.
Reports from the area indicate that on July 13th 2010, a heavily armed uniformed group of Mexican insurgents engaged the Arizona Militia after refusing to cease their border incursion. Two insurgents were killed, and an unknown number were wounded in the brief firefight.
Arizona Militia then infiltrated the area under the cover of darkness, returned to their Forward Operating Base to refit and rearm.
Communications with ACM indicate that they have been engaging the cartel along the contested area for two years without any assistance–thus they are requesting the help of all concerned individuals and active militia units.
Future operations are already planned, while some reconnaissance operations are presently underway.

ACM request the following logistical support:
Night Vision equipment
Meals, Ready To Eat,
IFAK (Individual First Aid Kit)
Thermal Heat Imaging Devices
Remote Intrusion Sensors
Night Vision Capable Video Equipment
Freeze Dried Food Packs
Hand-Held Radios

The Commander of the Arizona Militia is seeking militia units to assist them during a rotation period that will transpire very soon. Militia members and patriots are urged to contact the ACM for further instructions on pre-deployment rally points, and critical strategic planning.
However–ACM is NOT looking for individuals that want to operate outside of their command structure, as this would pose a serious and grave risk to everyone concerned. This is a war with drug cartels that have in the past, engaged Mexican police and military units, sometimes gaining victory through superior numbers and firepower. The bottom line is; if you want to help the ACM, then you must be prepared to allow ACM full operational control of the situation, or if you are an established militia unit, share in the command structure with ACM.
It is our opinion, the ACM is out there in the Arizona desert doing the job that the Obama administration refuses to do–even though the federal government is obligated to protect America’s border under the articles of the US Constitution.
These proud Americans are making their stand on our southern borders and showing the invaders that NOT ALL American’s are politically correct, or will allow these cartels to export their third world civil (narco) war onto sacred american soil.

Please click onto the following link to keep abreast of this rapidly developing situation

www.patriotresistance.com...

M.Freebyrd
SENTINEL.CMD

www.WatchmenofAmerica.com
www.Patriotresistance.com

--------------------------------------------------
7/16/2010 01:25:12 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time
ANNOUNCEMENT:

ANNOUNCEMENT: It is going to take some time to pull this data together in order to provide proper OPSEC and SOP to all who are planning to engage in this operation, although forthcoming info will be posted here when I am able to organize it, this will take some time and is not expected to happen until later this evening after 4:00 P.M. EST.... A meeting is planned with CMDRS from all over the country and after that meeting I will be following up with more postings here to fill everyone in.....this will be a PUBLIC release ONLY due to OPSEC so some data has to be kept under the table until further notice, but I will share with you as much as I can wihtout jeopardizing the planned operation.

M.Freebyrd
SENTINAL.CMD

7/16/2010 12:46:32 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time
ANNOUNCEMENT:

Annoncement: We have heard from "Hammerdown" last night and received a Critical Intelligence Update. PatriotResistance and Watchmen Of America will be coordinating the efforts to connect individual volunteers and Militia Units that are on standby at this time. I will be posting more on this new development very soon, here on this page. I am awaiting further data from AZ CMD in order to re-establish a new stream for material and financial donations... The coordination of the awaiting troops on standby is priority one and we will finally have answers as to how thes guys can get prepared to engage in a planned operation in the works now.......This will be a massive operation in order to take back forward operating bases and begin expelling enemy cartel units from arizona once and for all.....Further data and Logistics are forthcoming.

M.Freebyrd
SENTINEL.CMD

7/16/2010 5:25:34 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time
UPDATE:

As of this time, what we know is the AZ Militia unit that had engaged enemy cartel members at the border on the 13th of July, made it home safe by cover of night. They were unharmed but did indeed take fire from enemy combatants. Two of the cartel members were not so fortunate.
ACM took care of business.

More to come as a special report is expected from ACM CMD at any time. Stay Tuned..........

M.Freebyrd
SENINTEL.CMD

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ProjectJimmy

This one is not true and you will not be able to prove it. The guns, as you have mentioned, are many time class III full auto weapons. It is impossible to purchase those as a straw buyer.

They are obtaining weapons on a much larger scale than straw buyers could ever provide.

I would look at the corrupt Mexican military running arms contracts that are turned directly over to the cartels.

We'll never know though as BATF will not release serial numbers off the captured weapons. That would solve it right there because a class III weapon from Bushmaster (as an example) found in Mexico with a serial number can be traced in a matter of minutes as far as to whom Bushmaster sold it to.

Fourth, The gun-culture of the United States, and lack of punishment for straw-buying has allowed a massive influx of firearms into Mexico. If the states started making straw-buying a felony, then this would go a long way to help the situation.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gmoneycricket
blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com...

Arizona neo-Nazis J.T. Ready and Harry Hughes have apparently been busy to judge by a recent item on Hughes' blog "Just Another Day... " There, he's posted photos of Ready, himself and others wearing camouflage and toting high-powered firearms as they watch over 11 illegal aliens that Hughes claims the group encountered Wednesday.

vandal49588.blogspot.com...

Looking at those pictures I feel very sad for those folks trekking through the desert on their way to a "better life".

Another example of the criminal behavior of the elites. No human sacrifice and suffering too great in their attempts to flood the country with cheap workers they can eventually turn into welfare state dependent tax-slaves.

Why are you calling them neo-nazis? I see militia men offering water and aid to criminals who are illegally crossing the border.

If I were those Mexicans I'd be thrilled to be getting that nice cool water from the man with the gun.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Here is the text from the blog. Calling these folks neo-nazis? Vigilantes? Racist? Any of those labels would/could have gunned these folks down as they are out in the middle of nowhere. Coyote and raptors will scatter the remains quickly...

Although today was one of the hottest days of the summer, we decided to conduct an illegal alien/drug smuggler patrol in the Sonoran Desert National Monument. Some would rather sit on the sidelines and wait for cool weather. Others would criticize us, call us names or complain.

We were barely into our patrol when we noticed some suspicious objects along the road. We stopped to investigate and discovered several field improvised shoulder straps made of twine and burlap. Drug mules use these to carry heavy loads of marijuana on their backs. When they reach their destination, they are discarded.

Thirty minutes later, we observed a small group of Hispanic male subjects walking north in a wash. We stopped and they ran like rabbits through the brush. These guys were not crop pickers looking for a better life. They were obviously up to no good.

Further down the wash, we discovered more field improvised shoulder straps and several ski masks. Southern Arizona is not much of a ski area, so it’s quite possible, these masks were used for something less legal. I’m thinking home invasion or armed robbery. There’s certainly no need to keep your face warm when it’s 115 degrees outside.

After circling the area, we continued on with our patrol when it appeared that those guys were not going to come out of the bush anytime soon.

Eventually, we came across an abandoned cattle watering area. Sitting under a water tank, were 11 suspected illegal aliens. They quickly gave themselves up and asked for water. We provided them with water and asked them if anyone needed medical attention.

They told us that their coyote abandoned them out in the desert and that they were out there for eight days. It’s possible that their coyote was actually sitting amongst them. There’s no way to be sure. They were still a good days hike from anything resembling civilization and they were completely out of water. Some of them were exhausted from walking and the intense heat. A couple of them had badly blistered feet.

We notified the Pinal County Sheriff’s office and the Border Patrol. Being in a remote area, we expected an extend ETA for a response. During the wait, we must have handed out 30-40 20 oz. bottles of water. They drank it all.

Once the Border Patrol agents arrived, the subjects were carefully searched for contraband and taken into custody. Ultimately, they will arrive back in Mexico, re-hydrated, fed and no worse for wear.

One of the subjects said that he wouldn’t try crossing over in the summer again. I really don’t blame him.

For those of you that call us racists or vigilantes, you can add another name to that list. That name is “Humanitarian”. When was the last time one of you liberal journalists or keyboard commandos offered up his/her own water to someone he/she particularly didn’t like?

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Could this be the start of the Citizen/Narco Border War?

Red Ball Express
Volunteer long-haul drivers are bringing donated equipment and supplies to Arizona.
Find out how to participate.

Red Ball Express

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by merkaba93
reply to post by ProjectJimmy

This one is not true and you will not be able to prove it. The guns, as you have mentioned, are many time class III full auto weapons. It is impossible to purchase those as a straw buyer.

They are obtaining weapons on a much larger scale than straw buyers could ever provide.

I would look at the corrupt Mexican military running arms contracts that are turned directly over to the cartels.

We'll never know though as BATF will not release serial numbers off the captured weapons. That would solve it right there because a class III weapon from Bushmaster (as an example) found in Mexico with a serial number can be traced in a matter of minutes as far as to whom Bushmaster sold it to.

Fourth, The gun-culture of the United States, and lack of punishment for straw-buying has allowed a massive influx of firearms into Mexico. If the states started making straw-buying a felony, then this would go a long way to help the situation.

First of all, the Mexican Government only releases about 1 in 3 captured weapons to the United States for tracing, second of all, the cartels have gotten very good ad eliminating all identifiers off of guns (even re-rifling the barrels in some cases.) So I think your blaming of the BATF is misplaced here.

I have mentioned in this thread that the cartels do have automatic weapons, and even heavier weapons. These are primarily purchased from South America and Asia. These are usually given to more elite units such as hit teams and the cartels own special forces. The basic drug-running units are usually armed with less-advanced weapons straw-bought in the United States.

The information on straw buying comes primarily from gun-runners captured on their way into Mexico, before the cartels have a chance to modify them and eliminate their serial numbers and other identifiers.

According to our files here, the favorite guns straw-bought in the United States for the cartels are semi-automatic AK-series assault rifles, 12-gauge semi-automatic shotguns, large caliber sniper and anti-materiel rifles and 5.7mm handguns (specifically the FN Five-seveN.) However the straw-buyers are more numerous and other weapons can be found being purchased as well.

The United States also claims that a full 5% of all weapons used by the Mexican Army along the boarder have also been used in drug running, however the Mexicans claim that many of the weapons, specifically M-4 assault rifles and anti-tank rockets have been stolen from the US Military instead, which the US completely denies.

On the issue of straw-buying however, I see no reason why states should not make these crimes felonies. The act already is federally a felony, as we've discussed above and I believe it would also cut down on local urban violence from domestic street gangs and petty criminals.

This is not an issue of gun-control in my mind, because straw-buying is a crime already. This is an issue of law enforcement and being hard on criminals, not hurting the rights of any law-abiding US citizen.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by peck420

Because They Have All The Weapons ??? That We Paid For ?? Because The Solders Have Been Trained To Kill On Comand ??? I Don't Know You Tell Me.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Interestingly, more and more MEXICAN AMERICANS are joining the cause against the Mexican Mafiya smuggling operations.

Many MEXICAN AMERICANS have lost family members back in Mexico. For example, the coyotes have kidnapping illegals who've paid to be smuggled over the border, ransoming them back to their families in Mexico. That, or killing those who paid coyotes to be smuggled.

The all-out drug wars are killing relatives of MEXICAN AMERICANS. This is not making MEXICAN AMERICANS happy at all.

Ergo, more and more MEXICAN AMERICANS are joining the cause to put an end to the smuggling and narco wars.

Oh, yeah....besides the smuggling of drugs across the border, the Mexican Mafiya is engaging more in the human sex slave market. Smuggling in those thirteen year old Asian boys and girls to the ACORN run massage parlors of the big cities.

That's not sitting well with many MEXICAN AMERICANS.

Hey, did I mention that we applaud those MEXICAN AMERICANS who are joining in on the American cause?

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I thought I'd mention that there is an update to this story. It seems the cartels are sending out hit squads in retaliation.

See this thread here

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join