It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arizona Militia Engaging Mexican Narcos & Military, 2 Mexi KIA

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I was going to say, I hope it wasn't US special forces perhaps doing recon to find drug runners(or CIA...) but that would mean the feds were actually doing something. And they don't use AKs or SKSs.

I applaud the militias. Something obviously HAS to be done. I was living in Deming, NM for a while, about 20 minutes from the US/MEX border. It was bad there. Heck, if I still lived down there I'd find a milita myself to join- I'm a Marine vet, I'm sure I could contribute something.

BTW, the quickest way to defeat a army is to cut off their supply routes. Where do the drug runners/cartels get their firearms? Maybe SOCOM/CIA should focus some efforts on that.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I want to point a few things out real quick.

The reason why no media will cover this. Fat Allen set the rules down with this BP spill. Actually it is not uncommon and has happened before. The media is not allowed to report on ANYTHING that would risk safety and security. Period. If citizens knew then what would happen? Can you imagine the fall out if they reported this. Not just the fact that others would go down and help, but imagine how the world would see that.

Secondly, the second amendment states the right to bear arms and the right to protect ourselfs from threats both foreign and domestic.

The issue on the border is not with the mexican govt. diplomatically speaking our millitary can not fight them. I believe this has been pointed out to the militias recently with a big nod, and pretty please. Our militias are the ONLY ones who CAN fight them.

If our militia is down there doing what is being reported, it IS 110% LEGAL. and the only way, politically and diplomatically speaking that this issue can be handled.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by danielhanson420
what happens when they shoot up a mexican family trying to cross the border kid's and all, is that fair game because their illegal? while i agree that america should be woried about it's border people taking the law into their own hands is bownd to end in disaster and probably loss of inocent lives. use your guns to protect your property and family. ask your selfs why the goverment dosnt protect your borders properly... who benifits from all that cheap labour and latino votes.

So it's now Mexican families with kids who are shooting their way across
the border? Get a grip on what's really happening here. Families and kids
are dodging bullets, not sending them our way. Show me some proof of
families and kids carrying AK's and SKS's or quit whining.

I realize you didn't say families were carrying or shooting at Americans,
I am wondering why Militias or NG or anyone else would be shooting at
families and kids.

And by the way, I am totally FOR cleaning up the border and keeping out
EVERYONE who is here illegally. Illegal is the keyword here.Even if a
family with kids comes across the border illegally, it is illegal !! It isn't too
hard to figure out what that means.

[edit on 15-7-2010 by endtimer]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by KilrathiLG
about damn time get stop them at the fence stop them at the rio NOT one more illegal gets to set foot in this country with out a good chunk of led in his butt if the feds wont do it federal Remington Winchester Ruger and colt will defend the border screw the fed if they wont do it the people of Arizona will My uncle lives in Arizona and he has a ffa and class 3 license and is arming his militia with machine guns mg42's Vickers and Lewis guns and once his troop get there there will be a dent in the illegal tide only "money" we should be giving those illegals is the brass we leave behind on the battlefeild

Ive never really considered relocating to AZ.... until now.

Im sick of my home being invaded by people who intend on breaking our laws, rape our systems, and inundate us with their drugs and weapons. All while laughing all the way to the bank at the "Stupid Americans."

Cali is such a liberal place, (well SoCal anyways) No one here will ever take a stand against illegals, probably because most of the people here ARE illegal.

At least somewhere in AZ the people remembered what it is to be proud of your homeland, and want to risk everything defending it. I just hope they dont get rounded up and charged with some trumped up murder charge by the Obamanation Administration

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by mrsdudara

I agree, if this is true as reported, than the MSM will not report on it for fear of risking race riots.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   

This is exactly why this is not being reported in the MSM.

If the cat gets out of the bag that US citizens can legally go onto public land and "defend themselves" from invading drug dealers then there will be a massive influx of volunteers wanting to help out.

And we haven't even mentioned the elephant in the room.

None of this would be happening if it were not for the War on Some Drugs.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by mnemeth1
reply to post by ProjectJimmy

"Tell me something, when have militia members ever won an engagement with the US Government in modern history? They haven't. "

actually they have.

Pretty cool story.

Thay wasn't the US Government. It was a County Sheriff and some of his cronies. They called for the Nat Guard but the Guard never showed up.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by merkaba93

This is exactly why this is not being reported in the MSM.

If the cat gets out of the bag that US citizens can legally go onto public land and "defend themselves" from invading drug dealers then there will be a massive influx of volunteers wanting to help out.

And we haven't even mentioned the elephant in the room.

None of this would be happening if it were not for the War on Some Drugs.

The people that would flood down to the boarder to "defend themselves" would create a massive problem for the US boarder enforcers. INS agents and guardsmen would probably get killed by accident, and how are the government forces supposed to tell the difference between heavily armed militia and the bad guys? It'd end up a fubar situation full of idiots with guns on all sides.

The death rate would skyrocket with the US and Mexican government forces caught in the crossfire of your little war.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
If anything, I believe it will send a clear message to our government
that SOMETHING has to be done and to start NOW. It is time for all of
the talk to end and to show some ball$. Clean up this mess and start
now. Everyone should quit the arguments about what to do and what not
to do. Just get it going and the sooner the better. We don't need anymore
foot dragging by anyone, especially our so-called government. They
should govern and quit being spineless yellow bellies.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   

I realize you have been over here but you seem to have a basic cognitive disconnect over the situation.

The fedz are not doing anything to stop the problem. They are the ones bringing in the drugs. The CIA are the biggest drug smugglers on the planet. When the fedz do do something, like when the BP shot that drug dealer and then said BP officers were convicted and finally got off via pardon, they risk prosecution.

This is all hands on deck. Coordination between NG, BP and Militia is not hard. Grid out the county and assign grid sections. If it comes North over the border with a weapon in hand, shoot it. Maybe they could even issue the NG some ammo? Apparently the fedz think they don't need ammo though when fighting drug dealers, just when going after hurricane survivor victims or protecting oil spills on beaches.

Our very Constitution dictates that the militia would be the force to handle a situation like this. Let us handle it.

Coordination won't happen though because again, our government has clearly signaled they will do nothing to stop the invasion and indeed encourage it.

Look at the level of destruction the US military is capable of. If they wanted to go down there and really put the hurt on these folks they could. They clearly aren't. The state governors don't even have control of their NG forces anymore since Bush II. That leaves it up to "We the People" to take care of things.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by merkaba93

I realize you have been over here but you seem to have a basic cognitive disconnect over the situation.

The fedz are not doing anything to stop the problem. They are the ones bringing in the drugs. The CIA are the biggest drug smugglers on the planet. When the fedz do do something, like when the BP shot that drug dealer and then said BP officers were convicted and finally got off via pardon, they risk prosecution.

This is all hands on deck. Coordination between NG, BP and Militia is not hard. Grid out the county and assign grid sections. If it comes North over the border with a weapon in hand, shoot it. Maybe they could even issue the NG some ammo? Apparently the fedz think they don't need ammo though when fighting drug dealers, just when going after hurricane survivor victims or protecting oil spills on beaches.

Our very Constitution dictates that the militia would be the force to handle a situation like this. Let us handle it.

Coordination won't happen though because again, our government has clearly signaled they will do nothing to stop the invasion and indeed encourage it.

Look at the level of destruction the US military is capable of. If they wanted to go down there and really put the hurt on these folks they could. They clearly aren't. The state governors don't even have control of their NG forces anymore since Bush II. That leaves it up to "We the People" to take care of things.

You're buying a lot of bull here. First of all the National Guard along the boarder had and have arms and ammunition, period. I was there, I can attest to this personally.

The number of arrests and interdictions along the boarder is highest it's ever been. The problem is that when the cartels in Columbia were cracked down upon the Mexican ones picked up their markets. This made the US-Mexico boarder the new main road for drugs. With the war that this caused in Mexico, a larger number of illegal immigrants have started entering the United States. Honestly many other countries would call these people refugees at this point, but hey that would be too sympathetic right America?

The US Military has absolutely, positively zero constitutional mandate to work with local, independent militias. According to your constitution, Congress is to regulate, arm, discipline and pay any militia (article 1,) and the militia is supposed to be well-regulated (2nd amendment.) Did you get your gun from Congress? Do you answer to them? Are you regulated by Congress? No? Then don't try to talk to me about what is and is not constitutional here.

I also really do not care if you bring up the "well you're not here now" argument. You might live there, that's fine, but it's my job to see the big picture in all of this, to know what is really going on and the factors behind it.

If you really truly do believe that it's the duty of the people to go down to the boarder and start shooting anyone with a gun, you're going to make this tense situation into a bloodbath. You say you don't want war? Good, don't start one!

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProjectJimmy
peck420, there is a big difference between knowing your enemy and fearing him. Concern brought from facts is a great thing to have in battle, it makes you rightly have caution and not be reckless. Los Zetas is comprised of many ex-military special forces, and they have been shown to have an advanced tactical understanding, out-fighting the Mexicans on several occasions. Their strategic abilities may be somewhat compromised currently as they have had some leadership losses but they are still a very competent and absolutely ruthless fighting force. The LZ are also much more heavily armed than the militias legally can be, stocking rocket launchers armed helicopters and advanced personal weapons. Calling these men just thugs is exactly the kind of dismissive thinking that will get people killed, caution is always good in warfare.

Excellent reply!

I call them thugs not to be dismissive, that's what I call criminals

The way I see it, it is win win for ACM, no matter the outcome.

If ACM wins the battle, ACM and USA win the war.

If ACM loses the battle due to use of any of Los Zeta's more military style equipment, ACM and USA win the war.

Let me explain, if the Los Zeta's use anything more than an automatic rifle north of the border, the US military and National Guard are pretty much forced to contain the situation. And the ACM, if this story is true, have the capabilities to force the LZ to use superior firepower.

In the end, same outcome -> more boots on the ground, some sense of safety and stability...then hopefully a government policy change that will stop this nonsense from occuring again.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I see a lot of debate about who these people might have been, and what were their intentions, and poo storms, and laws.....? WHY?

I think the account is probably false or fabricated, but if it is true then good. It says that people with guns were crossing an international border fence. If I grab a gun, and I climb the fence into Iran or N. Korea, or my neighbors back yard, I fully expect someone to shoot at me!

Why would anybody think that it was inappropriate to shoot armed men climbing and/or cutting a fence into our country? You think they are selling Girl Scout cookies? You think they just forgot their key to the gate? NO!
If they were law-abiding citizens, they would come through customs like everybody else. If they feel the need to "sneak" in, and especially if they are carrying guns, they should be shot on site.

This goes for Canadians, Cubans, and Martians as well! If their intentions are good, they will announce themselves and walk through the front door, if they sneak in and are armed, then they should be treated as invaders!

Now, I am all for asylum of cold huddled masses. So if we encounter a dirty and dehydrated family on a makeshift boat, or huddled in the AZ desert, and they are seeking our help, then we should offer it. But if they are well-equipped drug runners, cartels, or coyotes, then they should be shot!

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by peck420

Well alright, that I can understand and I do see where you are coming from. I think it would work, or at least it's logical, in what you say. It is just sad to think of all those that would die if it came to pass, we can hope for as low civilian casualties as possible.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I just really hope that innocents, and yes I mean the poor illegal family trying to cross too, don't get killed in the crossfire.

If people who take up arms for a cause die, so be it, they have chosen that path.

I think it would be really nice if the ACM would publicly state that they won't harm unarmed civilians. And if they have, I apologize in advance.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
this vid is from last month
but oh so relevant

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
This story is also on the boards at GODLIKEPRODUCTIONS on July 13th at 2:24 PM by an anonymous poster.

www.godlikeproductions.com...

There has been recent speculation on ATS threads that GLP may be a CIA psyops front.

food for thought.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
The FBI agent reminded me more of an anti-american than
an American patriot. I have always believed in the militia
in preserving America more so than some government
leach who has been brainwashed into turning against Americans
when it suits their needs to sabotage liberties.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by peck420
I just really hope that innocents, and yes I mean the poor illegal family trying to cross too, don't get killed in the crossfire.

If people who take up arms for a cause die, so be it, they have chosen that path.

I think it would be really nice if the ACM would publicly state that they won't harm unarmed civilians. And if they have, I apologize in advance.

Amen to that.

Today I got the go-ahead from my editors that if a war is to break out between the militia and the cartels I'm going to be on the team to cover it. I never thought there would be a possibility I'd be covering a war like this one in the US.

It's my duty as a journalist to report the facts, and to comfort the afflicted. I can promise you right now, surely and completely, if innocents get caught in the crossfire, any innocents, you will hear about it.

Pray for peace, war isn't a sure thing yet by any stretch.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by peck420

If they are here illegally then they arn't innocent, they are ILLEGAL! True that doesn't meen that they deserve to die, but that doesn't give them the right to just cross on thru. If a lot of them depart from Mexico, and never arrive, where they were expected, more of them might get the message and stay home or try to enter legally, and I am all for that.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join