It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arizona Militia Engaging Mexican Narcos & Military, 2 Mexi KIA

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Obviously MSM isn't touching this but here is what is coming in. Sounds like things are getting started, without the feds upholding their own laws. No other source for this info other than it came from ACM through "official channels".

'bout time men with guns and ill intentions crossing into our country were stopped. The polite verbal requests didn't seem to be working.

Forwarded:
Texasmobfather: I just got off the phone with Hummer, our Pima County Commander, at
13:15 hours, 13 Jul 2010, here is his SITREP:

0545 hours MST - 13 Jul 2010 - approx. 7 miles west of Ruby, AZ -
six enemy, in uniform, carrying AK and SKS rifles - enemy were engaged by ACM forces as they tried to cross the international fence - two enemy KIA confirmed, unknown number of enemy WIA, no friendly casualties

Hummer now has his guys "hunkered down" until after dark, when they will exfil the area. He has not requested additional troops at this time.

Tell everyone to sharpen their knives, but don't start heading to Pima County just yet. This was a small unit action, nothing more.

The ACM remains at "RIBBON" status, our second highest level of alert. Since we only have three levels, and we have been on that level since 22 June 2010, there is reason to be alert, but not to
be alarmed.

Mobilization for our Fall mission continues, but anyone who wants to "mount up and head to the sound of the gunfire" ahead of that may contact me directly and we will see what we can arrange. We cannot offer them a place to stay other than out in the desert, and that has its own spectacular charm right about now. ••

Prayers will be greatly appreciated,

"Hammerdown"

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Most likely they just shot up a national guard unit and will cause the world's largest poo-storm by tomorrow morning. Or they're just living out their fantasy and the whole thing is a hoax.

+12 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by merkaba93

We don't need a military.

We need armed militias.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
A short video I produced on militias

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
MSM will touch this if it isn't a hoax, I would feel more comfortable with a source though.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I hope the government does not use this incident as a means to end the 2nd ammendment.

Citizens should continus to be allowed to defend their country against threats (foreign and domestic)

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
about damn time get stop them at the fence stop them at the rio NOT one more illegal gets to set foot in this country with out a good chunk of led in his butt if the feds wont do it federal Remington Winchester Ruger and colt will defend the border screw the fed if they wont do it the people of Arizona will My uncle lives in Arizona and he has a ffa and class 3 license and is arming his militia with machine guns mg42's Vickers and Lewis guns and once his troop get there there will be a dent in the illegal tide only "money" we should be giving those illegals is the brass we leave behind on the battlefeild

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I wouldnt be surprised if the US government steps in and arrests said militia members. If they were smart they would not report their activities until they were out of the area. I doubt they would be so open about killing 2 people, which is why I wonder if this has any validity at all. Last I heard crossing the border was not a capitol offense.

Above post makes it sound as though as I am pro-illegal immigration and anti-militia. Those are not my sentiments at all, I would hate to see any militia get into trouble or for any incidents to occur that garner sympathy for the illegals.

[edit on 14-7-2010 by Asktheanimals]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Hopefully this isn't accurate. The last thing we want is a group of people being arrested for killing drug runners.

Keep in mind that a lot of people are not aware of the violence going on in that area and in Mexico. They think that illegals are coming over the fence to work as gardeners and dish washers. If citizens are arrested for killing illegals on the border, the press will have a field day painting them as crazy.

[edit on 14-7-2010 by Asperglar]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by XxRagingxPandaxX
MSM will touch this if it isn't a hoax, I would feel more comfortable with a source though.

Yep, I'm searching for a media source but having trouble.

I don't think they had "Newscopter 5" along for the ride unfortunately...

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   

The ACM remains at "RIBBON" status, our second highest level of alert. Since we only have three levels, and we have been on that level since 22 June 2010, there is reason to be alert, but not to be alarmed.

Something about this quote doesn't sit right with me... IMO it seems like they're over-explaining something that should be already known if going through with an operation of this magnitude.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
It will be such a strange country when the states have a patchwork of different laws dealing with immigration. Arizona will have to legalize murder. This will really foul things up. "I suspected my wife was an illegal so I killed her".

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Well if this story is true, I'd be more comfortable with a source here too, I have no idea who these guys shot, the Mexican government does not use AKs or SKSs and the drug runners do not use uniforms.

This makes it sound a lot more like a hoax to me, but this shows one of the biggest flaws in the independent militia movement to me: Lack of knowledge, lack of experience and a Rambo-complex.

Edit: Nothing over the wires about this yet at the office, but if this did happen you can bet that the media will swarm over it.

[edit on 14-7-2010 by ProjectJimmy]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Just found this post dated 4/13/10. It gives some details as to the uniforms, locations and a little bit of recent history.

www.freerepublic.com...Suspected drug runner, worker square off with guns

A U.S. surveyor and a suspected lookout for Mexican drug runners exchanged gunfire near the border Thursday after a short standoff that found them pointing weapons at each other.

The surveyor was looking for stone monuments that mark the U.S.-Mexico border near Tres Bellotas Ranch, south of Arivaca, when he heard a noise on a ridge, according to a Pima County Sheriff’s Office report. He then came face-to-face with a man wearing what he described as “the old battle-dress uniform of the U.S. Army.” The surveyor, whose name was redacted in the report, pulled his 9mm pistol while the man in camouflage pointed a rifle at him. The standoff lasted just a few seconds as the men looked at each other, then lowered their weapons.

The surveyor, who did not speak Spanish, said the other man uses gestures to ask whether there were other people in the area. He said no, and the man said, “adios” and walked away.

The man in fatigues walked about 600 feet when the surveyor said he heard two voices then heard six shots in his direction. He “hit the deck,” according to the report, and returned seven shots. He said he was unsure whether the shots from the two men came near him, and no shells or casings were discovered during an investigation.

The surveyor left on his ATV and called authorities.

The incident occurred in Santa Cruz County, and sheriff’s officials there along with Border Patrol agents took over the investigation. According to the PCSO report, the surveyor apparently “had just stumbled across a group (of drug runners) preparing to cross” and the shots were fired to scare him off.

Tres Bellotas Ranch is about 10 miles due south of Arivaca. It’s the same place where a Mexican military helicopter carrying about half a dozen armed men landed on the U.S. side of the border five years ago this month.

They showed interest in a fuel truck, according to a U.S. worker who spoke to the Mexicans in the helicopter. The men then boarded the helicopter and left.

The worker said he later received a message from the FBI to say nothing about the incident.

[edit on 14-7-2010 by Asperglar]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ProjectJimmy

For your information, the drug runners are Mexican soldiers and cops. They like wearing uniforms.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
If this story is proven true, then I commend these citizens for taking action in their own hands.

If this story is proven false, then it is already known that there isn't enough help for the state authorities as the Feds' do nothing. Militia members are needed to reinforce our borders.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
yes- come on down..its mid july in the sonoran desert ..
lets mix it up and see what comes of it.
i hope everybody has a way to tell whose who-
I HOPE YOU CAN HANDLE FIREARMS BETTER THAN CHENEY

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthdude
reply to post by ProjectJimmy

For your information, the drug runners are Mexican soldiers and cops. They like wearing uniforms.

I've been on the US/Mexican boarder with US National Guardsmen, yes there are many crooked cops and soldiers but the people who cross the boarder tend to do so in plain clothes so as to blend in with the illegal immigrants.

If a squad-level crooked Mexican army or police unit is coming into the United States in "uniform" why the hell would they use AKs and SKS when they have much better weapons like the FX-05, FN FAL, HK G3 and M-4 (depending on what unit they are in) issued to them?

This does not make any sense, these drug runners are not idiots, and what was described above sounds like something out of Red Dawn not reality.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
what happens when they shoot up a mexican family trying to cross the border kid's and all, is that fair game because their illegal? while i agree that america should be woried about it's border people taking the law into their own hands is bownd to end in disaster and probably loss of inocent lives. use your guns to protect your property and family. ask your selfs why the goverment dosnt protect your borders properly... who benifits from all that cheap labour and latino votes.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Up to date info and SOURCE can be found here -> patriotresistance.com...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join