It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America moving there all seeing eye on Yemen, This footage just in!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
www.cnn.com...

Beneath hats and behind sunglasses, U.S. and British military trainers put Yemeni security forces through their paces -- teaching them how to fight al Qaeda.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Such classes are secretive. They are acknowledged by the governments involved but rarely openly discussed.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

I know the U.S. is training counter terrorism unit in the Middle East, I know there trying to promote a do it yourself attitude but damn, I don't think there ever leaving. I think the pentagon is making so much money on weapons of war that they like us being over there. Either way this is some pretty interesting news! your thoughts?

XxRagingxPandaxX

[edit on 14-7-2010 by XxRagingxPandaxX]

[edit on 14-7-2010 by XxRagingxPandaxX]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
al Qaeda is a boogie man sent to scare Westerners who are totally clueless about Islam and Jihad.

The pentagon douche bags are toying with is religious system that for 1,400 years has engaged in violent jihad as method of expanding its power. Muslims look at these guys and laugh at them behind their backs. Muslims think them womanly.

But then again, Islam is an excellent method of oppression. Any power crazed psychopath would be a fool if he did not consider the implementation of the Islamic system. It results in massive state power and a ignorant populace that feeds off conspiracy and rumors.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by mike_trivisonno
al Qaeda is a boogie man sent to scare Westerners

I agree 100%.

I am more afraid of my own government than al Qaeda.

I am more afraid of my own police than al Qaeda.

I am more afraid of my own evangelicals than al Qaeda.

I am more afraid of my own country's corporations than al Qaeda.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by XxRagingxPandaxX

I don't think there ever leaving. I think the pentagon is making so much money on weapons of war that they like us being over there.

The US has been "over there" for like 30 or 50 years already...
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter, and they switch sides constantly.

new topics

top topics

join