It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: America's Militias Respond to 3-Day Muster Along Deteriorating Arizona Border

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I thought this was important information to post and wondered why more people are not talking about it.

Video Link : www.youtube.com...#!

Article link : www.meetup.com...

America's Militias Respond to 3-Day Muster Along Deteriorating Arizona Border
SoCal Martial Law Alerts
July 9, 2009

KAWEAH, California -- SoCal Martial Law Alerts (SCMLA) interviewed Dutch Joens, host of the Dutch Joens Radio Program, who discussed a call that recently went out to America's militias to muster for at least three days near Arizona's troubled border with Mexico.

According to Joens, an Arizona militia sent a request out to the nation's Constitutional militias to help secure a 50-mile section of Arizona's southernmost border for at least three days. The three-day period is to begin on the evening of July 9, 2010 and will extend at least until July 12, 2010. The 50-mile section of border to be protected extends approximately 80 miles inland from Arizona's southernmost border and is being used as a "dry port" by Mexican cartels to facilitate drug smuggling, human trafficking, etc. into America.

"This isn't a political action per se. This is a reaction to an invasion," Joens said.

"There are more beheadings along the border than there are in Iraq and Afghanistan and all the Arab countries put together, but the media won't report it," said Joens. "People have their relatives kidnapped. They pay the ransom and then they're delivered in a 50-gallon drum in parts. So, we're on the border of a third-world nation that is exporting its violence on us and we need to do something to stop it."

Joens stated that the "mission" of the operation is to shut the illegal border crossing down for at least three days, because "if we can do it, the federal government has no excuse."

On June 16, 2010, Pinal County Sheriff Paul Babeu stated that Arizona needs "support from the federal government. It’s their job to secure the border and they haven’t done it. In fact, President Obama suspended the construction of the fence and it’s just simply outrageous.”

On June 18, 2010, Arizona Republican Senator Jon Kyl told a local Tea Party audience that President Obama had said in a private conversation that he would not secure America's southern border until the "immigration reform" law is passed. “In other words, they’re holding it hostage," Kyl said, "They don’t want to secure the border unless and until it is combined with ‘comprehensive immigration reform.’”

During SCMLA's interview with Joens, which took place on June 27, 2010, he told viewers that he's "hoping that by the time you hear this, we'll have five, six, seven hundred militia guys from across the country down there. They're coming from Michigan, Oregon, all over. We're sending a small contingent, because we're a small militia. But if somebody can just send one person ... "

At the conclusion of the interview, Joens gave instructions on how anyone can help, even if they are not able to travel to Arizona.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
if you cant defend it - it aint yours.
the fence seems backward thinking to me.
drones- they'll be smaller /cheaper soon. i think 2 are up in az.
give me a scout troop-some xbox 360 darpa tech.
and merit badges for sucessful ops.
we could do that from phx. in the a/c.
the sonoran desert is tough to hike around in.i'm too old for that-
but i got the park across the street covered.
nice bunch of mexicans as far as i can see.
tranquilo ..

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Caption under the video reads.......
"UPDATE : Arizona muster has been postponed until September. Stay tuned for details."

Just to be clear, and for those who can't watch the video.

Hopefully this will send the intended message. It has finally come to this. I would ask what's next, but I'm afraid I already know the answer.

Thanx for the news!

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
This is what I would do :
Arrest these illegals and put them on chain gangs doing work throughout the state for 1 year min. on first arrest. Then instead of releasing them on the U.S. Mexico border, release them on Mexico's south border or even just ship them to the Panama Canal and drop them off there, this will make it harder for them to return.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Embedded for you. Something needs to be done as soon as possible. It is unacceptable for the feds to fail the citizens the way they have.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Thanks for embedding Night Star

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
why don't you just build a wall like in germany, israel or china for that matter?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I don't deny there is a very significant problem with the drug cartels. I just hope citizens don't show up on the border and start shooting unarmed illegals or worse, unarmed citizens that are mistaken for illegals.

Anyone have an article to verify this statement?

People have their relatives kidnapped. They pay the ransom and then they're delivered in a 50-gallon drum in parts.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dumbass
why don't you just build a wall like in germany, israel or china for that matter?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

There is a security fence project that was started but Obama pulled the plug for his own evil agenda.

What we need is corporate involvement.. those guys have the money and power to help pull this off.. I'm thinking we get SC Johnson involved.. makers of RAID! Kills bugs dead!

They could put up Huge Raid advertisements all along the border saying RIAD! Kills Illegals Dead! - just for scare tactics. They could have troops and tanks and holding cells with RAID! logo's all over them.

After all.. whats scarier to a cockroach (ie. law breaking scumbag) than a huge can of RAID! ?

Well perhaps RIAD! is a bit out there.. but you get my point.. if a major corporation wanted to do it and it had some financial gain angle .. they could do it.

Will any major patriotic American company step up to the plate?

[edit on 14-7-2010 by JohnPhoenix]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Here's another video explaining the situation, maybe someone could embed it?

Link : www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
There is a 63 mile gapeing hole in the border that is the Tohono O'odham Nation. 4,400 sq. mi. running along the border with little to no help from Border Patrol and no help from the Feds. The Police have and will refuse to enforce Arizona Immigration Laws.

It also must be a lot easier to blend in coming over the boarder on an Indian Reservation when the locals almost all share their "genetic profiles". I have known personnaly for 20 years that this area is a huge corridor for drugs that goes virtually unhindered because of the hands off agreements between the gov't and the reservations.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrianInRI
The Police have and will refuse to enforce Arizona Immigration Laws.

What do you mean by this? I saw on the news that an Arizona sheriff said about the new immigration law, they his department will enforce this law as well as all other laws and have been doing so.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix

What do you mean by this? I saw on the news that an Arizona sheriff said about the new immigration law, they his department will enforce this law as well as all other laws and have been doing so.

The reservation police will not enforce Arizonas new immigration laws. Here is an official PDF press release from the tribe and bill opposing the laws.

www.tonation-nsn.gov...'odham%20Nation%20Opposes%20New%20Immigration%20Law.pdf

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix

The reservation police will not enforce Arizonas new immigration laws. Here is an official PDF press release from the tribe and bill opposing the laws.

www.tonation-nsn.gov...'odham%20Nation%20Opposes%20New%20Immigration%20Law.pdf

Oh I get it now.. sorry.. and thank you for that clarification.

I would think national security would trump any agreement the gov and the reservation has and the national guard or border patrol should still be allowed to come in and seal that breech.

If we cannot secure the border there, then we should fence off the entire reservation so bad guys getting into the reservation cannot get into America. If the natives will not let us secure our border which they share, we should declare that reservation theirs.. let them remove themselves from any protection of the USA like they were their own country and us, put a border around them to protect ourselves. That is only fair.

[edit on 14-7-2010 by JohnPhoenix]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Here is a article posted today with video on the escalating situation.

Link : www.infowars.com...

new topics

top topics

join