It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from New Orleans!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Hi ATS! I've been reading here for a very long time, and I finally decided to join. I'm an artist from New Orleans and work in the medical field.......I'm a FANATICAL New Orleans Saints fan ( anyone else here?) I love animals, art, music and I'm a self taught armchair detective LOL! I look forward to getting to know the members here....I feel as if I know some of you since I have been reading your posts for so long!

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Welcome.

Pull up a chair and getta postin'

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Hi StealthyKat, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only.
Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
WHODAT!!!!!
Welcome StealthyKat!
I am a Louisiana (lewzeeanna
) native myself and love New Orleans and the Saints!
Glad to have ya on board...Ahheee!!
Peace

How's the air down there right now? I hope not bad....

[edit on 14-7-2010 by speculativeoptimist]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   

I am new too, from Cowpens S.C. Welcome aboard !!! WARNING, this site is soooo addicting but, it's a lot of fun too...

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   

I hate to bother you already but, so many of us are dying to know what is going on over on the coast. Have you been over there ? Is it better than what we are seeing on here ? Thanks in advance and if you don't care to reply I get it... Heidi

[edit on 14-7-2010 by piercebitchone]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Welcome on board!

Total Saints fan here, there are quite a few of us lurking around. Gearing up for win #2 this year!

Looking forward to your posts.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Welcome and with so many interests, I look forward to your threads. Without being to personal are you being affected by the oil problem.

Have fun, see you in the threads.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Welcome from Metairie. ( I only say New Orleans in my avatar cus most folks would not know where Metairie is (suburb of New Orleans))

Glad to see some more folks from around these parts joining up. You couldn't have picked a better forum to join. The folks and Mods are great, the threads are great and now you too are historically part of that greatness.

Enjoy!

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

Thankyou....and once I get my twenty, I'll be starting some threads for sure! Nice to meet you!

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Sauron

Hi! Thankyou for the ifo and nice to meet you!

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

Yeah! I knew the WhoDats would answer the call LOL! I am not right on the coast, but my son is and he said that the air definitely has a smell to it at times.....he had just opened a seafood shop 2 weeks before the "spill" (I HATE when they call it that!)....they did ok selling crawfish, but after that....he had to close because the fishing and crabbing shut down......

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by piercebitchone

LOL! I agree! I come here every morning first thing with my coffee! haha! Nice to meet you!

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by piercebitchone

Well....I've only been to Venice one time since it happened, and it's pretty bad...really worse than the way TV portrays it. You know the smell in a mechanic's shop? When the wind blows just right, that's what it smells like. I saw dead fish floating in the water there. Some of the gulls and terns had oil on them too. It is just disgusting. I grew up fishing there....it's soooo beautiful there......and in the blink of an eye....it's gone! Anytime I get new info, I'll be sure to pass it along!

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by niteboy82

Woooo Hooo! Good to meet another Saints fan!......I think August 12 starts the pre season....I can't wait! TWO Dat LOL!

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by redeyedwonder

Thanks....yes my interests are all over the place and I do have many LOL! I am not being affected by it DIRECTLY, but it will eventually if this keeps up. Our economy is really messed up from this.....I spend a lot of time down the coast in Galiano, Coccodrie, and Grand Isle and I am sickened by this....I'm really nervous about the cracks in the seabed etc.....

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

LOL! I know what you mean....I'm in Gretna but I put New Orleans for the same reason.....it's all the same anyway.....to me it's all N'awlins!

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Welcome to your nightmares

Love the city of Nola and very sorry to see it go through yet more troubles!

It's all about the music!
Lots of musician friends there as well.

Enjoy the day.............eh (Canadian)

new topics

top topics

join