It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WORLD KILLING EVENT if nature doesnt do it maybee man will

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   

WORLD KILLING EVENT if nature doesnt do it maybee man will

www.helium.com

BP possible worst case scenario causes mass extinction and it has happend twice before in history naturally !!!!! im supernaturally/paranormally sensative and im just trying to make sense of what i interpretate to be a supervolcanic eruption!!! global tsunamis and half the world dieing and i do get this year oh GOD i hope im wrong
then i found buried in some insignificant news source somones genuinely inteligent and factual investagative journalism and felt compelled to post it
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
www.helium.com...

Essentially i came across this on some back page web site in the uk i did intend to copy and paste it but im not that computer savy and it very large and informative
now id like to say after reading much regarding the Bp oil disaster the location of it and a little part of history about i have finally found an article written by Terrance Aym that i do belive in essance is the actual factness of the current Deep water Horizon BP GULF possibly WORLD crisis.
id also like to add that i am somewhat supernaturally/paranormally sensative and in essance i have been getting a bad vibe to say the least for years now, to say any thing further well youd think i was nuts so ill leave it at the bad vibe im from UK but lived in NYC for last 17 years i love Americans but im not the american governments greatest fan
but regarldless due to my paranormal experiances i have left NYC 4 times now due to in essance being persuded to leave by "unsean" forces only to return to be prepared to stand alongside or die next to those americans i love and know to be good people
but the last time well let me tell you i counted 9 difrent types of entity that in essance were so overwhelming in there interaction with me i was forced to leave NYC and return to england perhaps for the last time i fought against the unsean"PTB" for years but the last 6 months was unbearable and well "unreal"
i decided to leave but only to be grounded by the icelandic volcanoe eruption finally i managed to get a flight and leave once i got to england i learned of the BP oil disaster and well i have to say it as i see it i get the feeling that something "really bad is going to happen" this year !!!! i was getting American supervolcano on the vibe hotline
and then i started to think about the gulf oil spill in essance what you have there is the location of the asteriod that reportedly hit the earth in the yucatan peninsula that wiped out the dinosours who knows it might have even created the gulf itself but bottom line wouldnt it be also the most shatterd fragmented part of the earths crust ? it doesnt heal itself now in and around that i would imagine would be huge methane/oil resorves as they would be seriously deeply buried tropical prehistoric vegitation
NOw what you have is a fragmented drum skin of ocean bed wrapped over a massively pressurised "bubble" with equilibrium kept by the weight of water on it and then well we go drill a hole in it bit like sticking a needle in a ballon and well i hope to GOD im wrong but then i found this today insignificantly buried and well now it all starts to make sense what ive read seen and heard im not a doomsdayer but i do have a sixth sense that has gone off the charts and that has to be for a reason.
please read this link and decide for yourselves im not looking to get into discusion about what i have said or the link reports and perhaps someone may post this more appropriately BUT WAKE UP WORLD something is definately wrong and our EXISTANCE is genuinely in jeapordy and American Government if this is correct dont be affraid to ask the world for help and tell the world the truth .

www.helium.com...

www.helium.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

join