It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Attacks Military Base -Skeptics Welcome

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Two things (okay - Three!):

1. OP - thank you for posting, however I honestly recommend that prior to creating any new post, that you use the Google Search at the top of the Forum Pages.

How to use the Google Search Feature Effectively on ATS!:
A good way to find any previous threads is to use keywords from the video that you have found, as an exercise I took your video (which I remember from 2008) and did exactly that, using keywords:
dailymotion, huge ufo, mile wide, attack ufo (etc)
And within a minute or two I found the following threads, and as you can see - the video has been widely discussed and dis-credited - well at least proven to be CGI.

Links here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

(I am sure there are more)

2. My second point is that any UFO video posted to YouTube, DailyMotion etc that is more than a week old, and not a repeated/copied post to those sites will, most likely have already been posted an discussed to death on ATS.

3. My third point (okay - I said two above... LOL) is that - of course - if YOU have a video that YOU taped... then of course - immediately post it here and create a new thread!!!

Thank you again for posting... at least you have made a good effort, unlike a whole bunch of crappy threads lately - where people are simply creating new threads requesting other people to post videos, or making broad statements that no videos exist and challenging people to post them in their thread... Honestly - they are simply efforts to create huge threads or have arguments, or increase post count and they are incredibly annoying... so in THAT context - thank you for trying!

TTFN
askbaby

Mods - I politely request that this thread be closed... as the video referred to has multiple postings already on ATS, and the other threads are quite extensive.

(edited to correct a spelling mistake)

[edit on 14-7-2010 by askbaby]

[edit on 14-7-2010 by askbaby]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
yep that is definitely a Manbird production. He does great cgi stuff and has even posted how he does it. Last I recall he was trying to make a movie. I do know you tube killed his account ,but dont know why. Sad as he does do great stuff

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Question Fate
same guy who made the haiti vids,

he even admitted to making this one a long long time ago..

moving on

Yep, same ship as the 2nd hatian video in the desert. Excellent CGI work but us old hats at ATS have seen this before and can debunk pretty quick.

Still gave me some nice goosebumps though
If i filmed that there would be no audio due to scottish swear words from start to finish!

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Very obvious CGI, and not even all that good in the 2nd and 3rd parts of the video.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by dsm1664
This is an old video, the guy that made this made a few. Can't for the life of me remember his name but they are CG 100%. I think they were part of some short films...

LOL
you can't remember his name??
it's on the screen during the first 5 seconds of the video...

Originally posted by Question Fate
same guy who made the haiti vids,

he even admitted to making this one a long long time ago..

moving on

You've got the wrong guy,
this was made by manbird12000

here's his ATS profile

Originally posted by yigsstarhouse
I do know you tube killed his account ,but dont know why. Sad as he does do great stuff

Nope, his YouTube account is still alive, I'm not sure why you think it's been killed.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 17-7-2010 by freelance_zenarchist]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by True-seer

This is CGI made by manbird12000 on youtube.

Move to hoax please.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Since this has been discussed numerous times, per all the links above, this thread is now closed. Please add your thoughts to the existing thread.

Thank you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join