It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Attacks Military Base -Skeptics Welcome

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Hello Fellow ATSers,
I have been looking for footage i havent before seen of ufo's and all i can find is this video i know that it could be cgi, but in the video i see static interferance with the camera and i am not sure if that is fakeable.

Could you Skeptics and Believers Help me Pull this Video apart and get to the truth.

CLICK FOR VIDEO

Kind Regards
True-Seer

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Too good to be true in my opinion, and anything can be faked when it comes to videos.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Cool LOOKING videos. The guy did an excellent job.

That's about all I can say about it.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Interesting video. Two things...video where the subject is obstructed in any way by anything such as trees, poor quality, etc. pretty much means it's fake to me. The other thing is how calmly this HUGE UFO is being filmed. I don't care who you are, you would be commenting and freaking out at least a little bit.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
All I can say is that if these videos were real, they would have been sold to the highest bidder (networks). Can you imagine the publicity CNN or someone like that would get by showing this video footage exclusively to the world!?

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
This is another one of those Vue 6 UFO jobs, isn't it? It looks a lot like the previous Haiti UFO videos, but with different trees.

Look up "Vue 6."
HOW TO MAKE A UFO IN VUE 6

[edit on 14-7-2010 by Blue Shift]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by True-seer

What's the background information behind this supposed sighting? Where was it? When was it and why was it? Why were they out filming to begin with? That is a pivotal question so to help substantiate the event.

I mean, if there's no explanation as to what they were doing prior to the encounter (like filming birds, an eclipse, a movie etc) then, it generally goes into the CGI bin!

It's hard to present a clip with no history and expect people to weigh in fairly and unbiasedly.

Interesting footage though. I can only hope it's real but I think, I would've seen this before seeing I am an avid UFO buff (whose unemployed and spends most of my waking hours scouring the internet)

[edit on 14-7-2010 by One Moment]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I have seen the first one before a while back, but fake or not, it is well done. i really like the freeway video, has an authentic feel to it.

[edit on 14-7-2010 by HandBanana]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
This is an old video, the guy that made this made a few. Can't for the life of me remember his name but they are CG 100%. I think they were part of some short films...

Not real, but very well done.

Laters.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I am strong believer, heck I'd even say I'm gullible. But those vids are so fake I dont know what to do about it. The one that attacks? or something.... How would the tape survive what looks like an explosion with the radious of several hundred yards maybe? Air raid sirens with no gun fire... Also if the independence day alien ship did a low pass over my car on the freeway I am pretty sure I would crash, and so would everyone else too. And as far as faking the wavy video... So fake it gave it away... Goofy fake lighting from the craft? Not good enough.

But maybe? Yeah right...

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
wow, computer graphics have developed on a massive scale.
i remember when i saw such a video about 2-3 years ago for the first time it baffled me.
it confused me that day so much, i hardly could sleep at night.
next day, i googled it up and found out its computer generated imagery.
then i was a little disappointed in me, because how could i fall for that.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
definitely good CGI at least on the first 2. that 3rd 1968 footage seems to be nothing more than a mesh model with a glowing ball inside. (bad)

the first and 2nd are pretty good except for that explosion part. above poster is totally accurate in blast zone comment.

we should have a "build a fake UFO video week" and competition to see who can do it the best.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Nice vid, but been on ATS before, I wouldnt have aclue what the thread was called though. I THINK it could be a french director and his CGI pal they were testing this out as they were looking for financing for a feature length movie.

Nice to see it again though., I hope they found some investment!

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
same guy who made the haiti vids,

he even admitted to making this one a long long time ago..

moving on

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
What happen to the aliens on board when the UFO turns on its side... AHHHHHH WERE FALLING TO THE OTHER SIDE OF THE SHIP!!!! AHHHH!!!!!

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
A very good Super (CGI) Hoax!

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Awesome videos!

That ship is almost a replica of the ones in the movie Independence Day. There are also a couple of spots where the movement of the ship within the frame doesn't quite match the movement of the camera - this is usually the area where hoaxers screw up, in my experience.

But overall these look like very authentic videos. I personally don't believe they're real. But this gets a star and flag from me anyway, because:

1) This is a good example of how difficult it is becoming to claim any video footage as reliable "evidence," especially with the advent of modern CGI and video editing, and

2) Those videos are just friggin' cool to watch.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by True-seer

This video has been posted about 356 times here on ATS. Either use the search function or don't bother posting here.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
This was the work of someone in a CGI company or something. I don't know who was stupid enough to post this somewhere else and claim it was a UFO attacking a military base. Laughable. Every UFO investigator-by-hobby knows they're not attacking sh.. anything.. especially in such whale-clumsy fashion

top topics

<<   2 >>

join