It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Call To Arms, Specific info on where to attack

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Hello ATS.

Lets get this revolution started...but instead of any weapons, we have everything we need without even a single bullet for correcting many problems with our officals.

I encourage everyone to get a camera...be it on a cell phone, or any other type of machine that you find handy and affordable...and most importantly, use them.
Whenever you are in public, record whats going on around you...if there are cops around, record their actions, if there are politicians of any flavor speaking, record them, record everything...record people recording stuff also..point the camera everywhere and upload them (if there is anything interesting at all) everywhere...its time -we- become big brother to society.

This thread was inspired by THIS thread here...how more and more people are camming our officals and getting the story corrected and justice served. Its time that not only all those whom abuse the power we give to them get hammered, but the good authority figures become empowered also by knowing doing the right thing will also be recorded...yes, there are good cops, yes there are good politicians, but they are soo intimidated to help cover up the bad cops and politicians that they soon feel they are fighting a losing battle by doing the right thing and stop.

So, everyone arm up with a camera and get to the streets, the shopping centers, the places of activity...point and shoot the film and lets change the orwellian fear to its rightful place...back on authority.

Imagine also if cameras are constantly going around the country/world, we might catch some interesting things unintentionally...such as random acts of kindness, UFOs, waldo, jimmy hoffa, etc...nothing but benefits living in a citizen patrolled state.

(sidenote...do be aware of the laws...there are situations such as private meetings where they must know they are being recorded else its illegal...dont use hidden cameras...use big ones..let them know they are being recorded...know your law)

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I had a conversation with my mother about the same thing (Everyone should record as much as possible) after seeing the same thread you linked too.

So yes, I agree. This should definitely be done.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Have I missed something? Isn't our society pretty much doing this already? Everybody has a cell phone with a camera and a youtube account.

What you are asking for everyone to do is (sadly) now becoming illegal, in many cases...filming cops...getting too close to BP's beaches, etc....

In that regard we should film, store, and post as much as possible before cameras are confiscated for good and internet kill switch flicked

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
i would jump on this-
here's my view- i'm 55- lucky not to have gone to the nam..
flash forward here we are again- in the opium fields-puppet govt.
chasing some hard core tribesmen for years on end."stay the course"
what course? the military sucks up money of course.
meanwhile der homeland is a police state.-only high tech now days.
so by all means use their own tools against them.
WE ARE NO LONGER CITIZENS - WE ARE CIVILIANS-
citizens have a say in what goes on. they have a vote that counts.
the powers that be-nwo-corporatists- the military, law enforcement-
der homeland security are WORKING FOR THE CLAMPDOWN.
we are all targeted in a psy-op. we are in a war. now as in the past.
"MANY WILL GROW TO HATE THE NEW WORLD ORDER AND WILL DIE FIGHTING IT" H G Wells 1940.
as the 12 ga taser rounds are passed out amongst the armored troops.
as military weapons are distributed to local law enforcement.
as the 1st combat "homeland brigade" under north com fans out.
and the buses, trains ,camps , stadiums, intel ,is being prepared.
the laws, directives, acts of enslavement are all on the books.
RESIST- do not conform , do not cooperate,
question everything you are being told.
i once shared a drink with abie hoffman on welsley island
before he left. i'm here to tell you boys and girls-
"GENTLEMEN WE MUST HANG TOGETHER -
OR WE WILL CERTAINLY HANG APART"
ben franklin
if fear is the cage they want to put you in
then knowledge is the key..
push will come to shove-
they will murder "all you need is love"
what tactics do they use?- small cadres-
subversion not confrontation -
infiltration, they have a purpose.
not like "demonstrations"
where you will be biometrically scanned,
used as a media circus.
get branded dirty commie hippies or whatever.
mass arrested..maybe get beaten.
what tactic is that ?
you have to pick a target-focus on the vitals.
make your move and fade away.
i dont advocate violence. action needs to be taken. not lives.
they want you to run around with guns..
( which isnt to say dont have one hidden away)
i'd be stocking up on food too. silver or gold.
MAKE USE OF THE INTERNET WHILE YOU CAN.
GET YOUR PASSPORT!
just say no.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
What you are asking for everyone to do is (sadly) now becoming illegal, in many cases...filming cops...getting too close to BP's beaches, etc....

The power of anonymous is on the side of the people.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
big brother is watching...

but
WE ARE WATCHING BIG BROTHER

hahahahahahha

[edit on 7/14/2010 by indigothefish]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Just a word of warning, for those that may want to take the advice in the OP:

abcnews.go.com...

Growing Number of Prosecutions for Videotaping the Police

Videos of alleged police misconduct have become hot items on the Internet. YouTube still features Graber's encounter along with numerous other witness videos. "The message is clearly, 'Don't criticize the police,'" said David Rocah, an attorney for the American Civil Liberties Union of Maryland who is part of Graber's defense team. "With these charges, anyone who would even think to record the police is now justifiably in fear that they will also be criminally charged."

Proceed at your own risk.

top topics

join