It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(The Model of the Future) The Search for Universal Truth!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
The aim on this thread is to introduce a theory whereby a "Model" is produced for deciding the most universal approach to directing and steering the course of Humanity.

The current models that are provided are done so through a system which is designed to support Governments, Politicians and Leaders.

The problem with the current model is that it aligns with the ruling parties interests.

Most Prime Ministers, Presidents and Monarchies are said to be conspiring in a global agenda to introduce a New World Order which is born to centralise and unify every facet of human existence.

A one world currency, One Religion, One central governing body, One Leader and so on.

Another problem arises when trying to identify the intentions of those that plan to introduce this one world model.

Some would look on and say their model will be used to control and enslave us (the more conspiracy minded). Some would say the new world order has good intentions and that it signals a new utopia or new age for humanity (New agers).

Those that sit on the fence either have no opinion or theirs falls somewhere within the said spectrum.

The fact that the world’s leaders and governments and monarchies are not as transparent as one would wish indicates that they are either covering up their true intentions or that those words our Governments and Leaders speak are truth.

This poses a couple of problems. One, what is truth and two is there a way to identify the intention of the proposed New World Order?

My theory suggest that there is only one truth. A Universal truth.

Universal truth has been looked at from many perspectives and traditions.
Many believe that there is a correct way of doing things, saying things, thinking things and so on, that are all done in a correct universal way.
They say universal truth is harmony and that existing within it you live the true loving intentions of the universe and humanity.

Universal truth is not attached to any interests it just exists. It is found in everything and yet many do not see it.

Universal truths are cohesive solutions that satisfy all parties when looked upon not by selfish needs or desires but for the greater good of all humanity, the planet and the universe.

My theory is that this model is the only model that will work. The only model that is self sustaining and the only model which does not lead to chaos and destruction.

Our current system is flawed in that it seeks to satisfy the desire and interests of those few men/women at the very top. Saving that these men/women have the intention of universal truth, we are all heading into anarchy and chaos.

Given the saying "Judge a tree by its fruits" a question is begged, that if the tree of the current ruling parties was universal would it bare so much rotten fruit. Personally i would think not.

So to conclude in order for humanity to realign with its natural self and that of the universe a new model would need to be introduced into all societies that replaces the current model. This new model would be the model of universal truth and no decisions would ever be made manifest unless it passed first through this model. By doing so a decision would always be reached with the interests of all humanity and the planet considered at every turn.

For example the machine would work like so...

War:

Q) Is War something that should exist in Humanity?

A) No

Reason:

The model would reason from a universal perspective and would conclude that war is a product of man, no longer needed in the design of a self sustaining world. Simply there would be no need for it.

Hence an outcome that is beneficial and satisfactory to humanity as a whole.

So my theory is that until we adopt this new model (and we will or we will die) there will continue to be suffering, pain and death on this earth which will increase in severity more and more rapidly until total destruction is achieved.

Please feel free to offer your support or counter theory as to why this theory is flawed and would not work.

Peace and blessings.

[edit on 14-7-2010 by Spirit777]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
The new model must be simple and based in non-material acquisition. It must be quantifiable and respected.

There should be simple guidelines to follow. For example "Give more than you take". This orients the new model must be simple and based in non-material acquisition. It must be quantifiable and respected.

There should be simple guidelines to follow. For example "Give more than you take". This orients the thinking towards creation versus consumption.

Another issue is viewing people as separate or different. Perhaps we revisit the golden rule. Of course this requires everyone to focus on the meaning versus the senseless debate of who said it, if they exist, etc; e thinking towards creation versus consumption.

I also wholeheartedly believe that ownership should be abolished. If no one can own it, there cannot be a dispute over it beyond time to use it.

One issue that has to be fixed is appropriate adoration and respect for the original cultures on Earth. No more lying about antediluvian races. The global culture that occupied Earth before the biblical flood and deluge stories was far superior to our barbaric way of life.

Peace

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by zroth
The new model must be simple and based in non-material acquisition. It must be quantifiable and respected.

There should be simple guidelines to follow. For example "Give more than you take". This orients the new model must be simple and based in non-material acquisition. It must be quantifiable and respected.

There should be simple guidelines to follow. For example "Give more than you take". This orients the thinking towards creation versus consumption.

Another issue is viewing people as separate or different. Perhaps we revisit the golden rule. Of course this requires everyone to focus on the meaning versus the senseless debate of who said it, if they exist, etc; e thinking towards creation versus consumption.

I also wholeheartedly believe that ownership should be abolished. If no one can own it, there cannot be a dispute over it beyond time to use it.

One issue that has to be fixed is appropriate adoration and respect for the original cultures on Earth. No more lying about antediluvian races. The global culture that occupied Earth before the biblical flood and deluge stories was far superior to our barbaric way of life.

Peace

It would stand for all the positives you have highligted yes and would do so not just to benefit or please you and i but the whole of humanity.

I'm glad the model i proposed is being seen in the way i'd have hoped.

Peace and blessings.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by spirit777

Originally posted by spirit777
The problem with the current model is that it aligns with the ruling parties interests.

Oh yeah, thats so true! And as long it is how it is, there will be no change...

A one world currency, One Religion, One central governing body, One Leader and so on.

In former times i was thinking the same, as we are one humanity and we have to unite... But it it would be bad if we need RFIDs and control systems and all the bad stuff to maintain it...

So my theory is that until we adopt this new model (and we will or we will die) there will continue to be suffering, pain and death on this earth which will increase in severity more and more rapidly until total destruction is achieved.

... nothing to add!

reply to post by zroth

And therefore we hav to help the rest of humanity to come to a level of understanding the universal rules, that you only can understand when you achieved a special level of spirituality.

There should be simple guidelines to follow.

Like the georgia guidestones...?

I also wholeheartedly believe that ownership should be abolished.

No i dont think so. If you reach a level of spirituality you would understand that nothing can be anyones ownership. It is everything owned by universe.
You come to earth with nothing and you go without...

If no one can own it, there cannot be a dispute over it beyond time to use it.

But there will always be people taking what they want by violence, terror or by hiding it from them. Communism failed because of it!

Again the only way to bring this universal rules to humanity is to show them the way out... They have to experience the illumination inside...
The rest would come automatically...

If people would understand that they arent divided from anything they woulnt want to harm anything, as they harm themself...
Call it karma or the universal bubble around you...

Peace love and light,
let u guide by higher i

Jim

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Tis a lie to say the search is for worldly universal truth as that's obvious. No, the real REAL search is one for universal OUTCOMES regardless of effort, as the universal truth is that nobody will ever voluntarily provide for your needs equally or desires to the degree one desired for oneself.
The alleged universal truth of alleged equality is "HOW DO I GET THAT WITHOUT DOING THE WORK?"

Wow, two unassailable answers in one short post

[edit on 14-7-2010 by mordant1]

[edit on 14-7-2010 by mordant1]

new topics

top topics

join