It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nick berg and paul johnson. Thoughts?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Police State the middle east , If you are caught on the streets after a certain time you are shot or (beheaded) Innocent or not Muslims are hypocrites , they barely condemned 9-11 and these kidnappings and brutal murders , I say we continue the so called abuse in the prisons and see what happens .... its War Bush take your kindness gloves off and knock there religous teeth out .

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Don't you see the irony in what you are saying? You insult every muslim person, tell them they are 'responsible' for what a small minority of their religion do to you. I see it the same way as I the actions committed in Iraq in our name. I have no wishes to attack a middle east country, many in UK and USA don't want this, yet the coalition around the world is being punished with suicide attacks for what has happened. Don't you see how this view isn't constructive? You wonder why the Iraqi people hate us? Who placed the sanctions that killed so many Iraqis over the last decade.

My sympathies go out to Paul johnsons family, as I thought, this one looked alot more realistic than the Berg video, and apparently the perpetrators were caught with the body. This further enforces my suspicious feeling surroung the Berg video .

CB

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 09:59 PM
link   
thoughts(analytical)...hmm..

N. Berg killing - Organized group, most likely middle aged (very determined to make their point, verbally), likely recorded with older device, seems as if they planned their morbid stage-show -after- realizing the presence of an easy westerner victim, Berg was obviously drugged during the whole stage-show.

R. Jacob - Copy-cat abduction/murder attempt which turned bad for them when Jacob refused to go along with their plan, 3 young individuals (knife guy lay a good quality camera down without a fourth picking it up), the fat punk is the one to worry about (way too trigger happy to kill someone), I would fear these are rich boys (possible college kids) trying to claim Martyr revenge-hero status, crime was premeditated and victim was searched for.

P. Johnson - Obviously a successful abduction/Berg copy-cat killing, definitely not the exact individuals that were involved with Jacob, possibly a competing group that was in open communication with Jacob�s killers, crime was premeditated and victim was searched for, their equipment may have failed them since there seems to be no video�or they are not as computer/video savvy as the Jacob killers, pictures and a memo may be all these people can produce.

I could study this more but I am too disturbed with what appears be a new yet sad phase of human behavior in that region. I just hope that the community can weed out evil method of thinking.

A thug in a neighborhood is a thug that the neighborhood allows to exist. laterz!

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by CB
Berg was obviously drugged during the whole stage-show.

Indeed, he seems calm as if not in any immediate danger, and lookes pretty pale too.

R. Jacob

This video was proved to be fake here at ATS.
www.terroranalysis.com...

So now there are two possible fake videos. Terorists donb't fake kidnap videos. . . .

, their equipment may have failed them since there seems to be no video�or they are not as computer/video savvy as the Jacob killers, pictures and a memo may be all these people can produce.

A thug in a neighborhood is a thug that the neighborhood allows to exist. laterz!

Very true, this comment should apply to all of us. We sit here and figure out all the bad things that are being done, yet by doing nothing we are almost just as bad. Nice comments

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join