It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Busted by YouTube: Video seen by 2m proves police officer who claimed cyclist ran into him was LYING

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Well did Anyone see the results if his sentence?

Ex-Officer Avoids Jail Time in Arrest of Times Square Bicyclist

Man I dunno what else to say. Such BS.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
What's most interesting to me is that we, the taxpayers, paid for this cops wrongdoing. That is not justice.

How different would you act if you knew that even in the unlikely event you got caught doing something wrong, the taxpayers would pay for your mistakes?

See that's what's so funny about this whole thing. You do something wrong - YOU pay; THEY do something wrong - YOU pay.

-------------------------------

By the way, I really want to congratulate almost everybody here for pretty much ignoring and disregarding that poster who tried to stir things up with "You guys are all COINTELPRO". Perhaps it was so easy to disregard the poster because they were so over-the-top.

Notice that is how REAL disinfo works: They just muddy the waters enough by pushing peoples buttons and the whole thread turns into an ego bashing thread, distracting from the real purpose. They work off of YOUR ego. They subtly bait you into defending yourself, instead of debating the facts.

Forget your ego. There will always be someone to disagree with you. Accept it and focus on the important parts of the issue.

The way you make something irrelevant is by completely ignoring it. To give something your attention actually makes it stronger.

I hate that I even had to post this, as it gives attention to the irrelevant poster. Hopefully my attention on what was positive here will counteract it and make that stronger instead.

I thank you all again for handling this the right way.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by TattarrattaT

Star for you! You nailed it, FORGET THE EGO.

"Sacred is this path we take, give up the ego for heavens sake, no fear, no frett, no loss, no gain, give up the ego and lose your pain!" - LOKI

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Who do you guys think you are, humans? Humans with rights? HA !!!!!
The cops are your superiors, your masters. Lick their boots.
shut the hell up and do what you're told and don't complain;
And, don't talk about it when cops have to bust some heads to
straighten a few people out; after all, they asked for it by protecting or being near the protest site. Or, they criticized our overlords !!!!
Remember, you're getting some shelter and some food, and all the TV football , reality shows and sitcoms you can stand.
So, go back to sleep and let the masters do their work.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
The injustice is obvious.
The injustice can't be explained away by paid thug cop bloggers.
The injustice can't be taken away by threats from paid cop bloggers.
The injustice is ubiquitous.
Its in our face 24/7.
Question is......
What are we going to do about it?
Are we just going to continue bending over and taking it like cows?
Or What......?

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
whuh?: police lying? No... can't be true. Yeah, I know some police are honest, but a lying officer is nothing new.

<< 5  6  7   >>

join