It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Busted by YouTube: Video seen by 2m proves police officer who claimed cyclist ran into him was LYING

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by nh_ee

Where's the Serve and Protect ?

Another incident of the Paid Bullies with a Badge.

This former cop probably bullied other kids when he was a teen and got a thrill from inflicting pain upon others.

Note the well executed technique !

Thank goodness for portable video cameras !!!

There is no need for our tax dollars to pay for this type of ignorant and violent behaviour.

He deserved every bit of his firing/resignation.

But the ones in AZ can totally be trusted to not abuse their new powers to request ID from people who look "illegal."

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I sure am glad the cyclist is ok. And I'm glad the donut grazer got caught in his lie. The cop probably beats his wife while he soaks his miserable life in alcohol.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I sure am glad the cyclist is ok. And I'm glad the donut grazer got caught in his lie. The cop probably beats his wife while he soaks his miserable life in alcohol.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by zroth

When my child lashes it out in anger I do not throw her out, fire her or disown her. We discuss it and ensure we do everything to learn from the mistake.

But this is not your child, that you are required to teach moral values to in your own way. This policeman was hired and paid with tax dollars, assuming he is going to protect people and uphold the law. Had he not been caught on video, with his hand in the cookie jar, there would be no "golden opportunity," at all for justice to be served for the good guy in this case.

The cyclist could have been badly injured, by the policman acting out in anger. This is a huge difference from a parent teaching, and discussing with a child what is right and wrong!

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Yet another appalling example of thug cops abusing the very people they lyingly claim to "protect and serve." (what a joke). They protect and serve the PTB.
People, the cops are the enemy of anyone who is waking up, who is opposed to the atrocities being perpetrated by the PTB and anyone who believes in freedom as guaranteed by the constitution. Contrary to their lying claims, they only RARELY protect anyone from crime.
I have had over 10 cops as patients (injuries) over the past five years and I've asked them all a single question: how many of your fellow cop are on the take, take bribes and fake evidence? ANSWER by all of them: 50%+. Think that through. 1/2 from their own !!!!!

Please: no paid thug cop bloggers chiming in to justify they and their scum colleagues' (no, co-workers, cops are NOT professionals in any sense of the word) antisocial and anti-constitutional actions against US. You are easily identified by your content.

It is time for us all to wake up to the reality of what cops really are and their daily abuse of all of us. They are the PTBs herders whose SOLE role is to keep US in line and out of the hair of the PTB. The problem is that this role tacitly gives thugs with badges and costumes tacit permission to abuse us, or so they think. We need to stop giving them ANY respect, and assistance and eventually any leeway when TSHTF. (they'll be hiding anyway when TSHTF)

The average cop is no different from the redcoats patrolling the streets in 1775. People like myself used to look the other way when the thug cops attacked a student or a "low life," but remember......when they came for the jews, i was quiet, when the came for the christians, I was quiet.........
We're approaching the time for some tar and feathers........ yes !!!!!!
FED UP with pigs.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Blanca Rose

I don't disagree that justice is necessary, however this was a childish act and she be treated as such.

Why do we hand over all control to services our taxes pay for? If I buy a car, it is up to me to ensure it is serviced.

The people are not collectively vested in a better world. It is all mob mentality, finger pointing and blame without involvement.

There is not a single role, in this society, that is occupied by anything other than a human. Politician, teacher, CEO, janitor, etc.

The Us V. Them is a myth installed in our programming and it is time to undo it. There is no "them", there is only "us" until "we" make this planet uninhabitable.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Even more reason why the PTB will be shutting down the Internet in the near future.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   

I don't disagree that justice is necessary, however this was a childish act and she be treated as such.

I still don't agree. This man knew what he was doing, when he did it, anger or not. I feel, that he might have progressed to other anger issues, being a policeman, that could seriously injure somebody while he is on the job. Cool heads are required for somebody who is on a police force. Not a childish, heat of the moment stunt, like this guy pulled. I won't apologize either, that I think it's awesome that he was forced to quit, because he needs to find another line of work, where he doesn't have to deal with the general population.

Police are somebody we should be able to look up to, not be afraid of, because they are having a bad day.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   

reply to post by Blanca Rose

Why do we hand over all control to services our taxes pay for? If I buy a car, it is up to me to ensure it is serviced.

The people are not collectively vested in a better world. It is all mob mentality, finger pointing and blame without involvement.

There is not a single role, in this society, that is occupied by anything other than a human. Politician, teacher, CEO, janitor, etc.

When my ancestors were facing the Nazi's in Germany, do you honestly think there was no us v. them issue. That "we" existed. History proves, PROVES that your point of view is naive at best and apology for the thugs at worst.
WAKE UP

The Us V. Them is a myth installed in our programming and it is time to undo it. There is no "them", there is only "us" until "we" make this planet uninhabitable.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

What, the Biker's are actually getting revenge? . This is nothing new. NYPD has always had a sour feeling towards Critical Massers. And I heard stories from friends who rode in this ride in New York. As a cyclist my self That participate in San Antonio's Version called the Downtown Highlife Bicycle Ride, I can understand why they get so angry. Its during Rush Hour.

Anyway, The people who Started our Version of Critical Mass didin't want our to be like everyone Elses Critical mass so they moved the time to about 9:30 PM instead of the usuall 5:30 PM that all the other rides had. Also we go to pubs, and areas that some locals don't even know exist. It was a way to do our ride along with everyone esle in the world but to co-exist with our drive here and drive now texas attitude.

All Critical Mass Rides as a rule are on the Last Friday of every month and at 5:30. Google to find the history of Critical Mass.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
My question is..why did the cop do that in full public view? This goes to show how soft society has become..all thsoe witnesses, and no one said nothing or did anything..
however, this also shows how corrupt the judicial system is well. judges usualy take a side with police, not really caring if your guilty or innocent

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
this is why the police dont want to be video taped...dont want the truth about what really happened getting in the way of a policemans lies.....
they should also seize his bank accounts and pay the $40 .000 dollars out of his pocket and not the tax payers....

[edit on 14-7-2010 by fatdad]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by V1g0r0u5
The other cop who witnessed the incident should be charged as well.
He witnessed a crime being committed and did nothing. Bloody cops.

Exactly, there is a federal law, ailure to Keep from Harm, that cop who stood by and let this happen should be charged and sentenced accordingly. there are so many federal laws which protect us but ho wmany people know them?

www.law.cornell.edu...

Start researching people, it is the only way we will stop this madness. 18 USC, 241 and 242 for starters.

All ordinances, statutes, regulations and other "things" that the state or city refer to as "laws" are merely "color-of-law" and have NO legal effect or implementation upon the "actual people" of the state or city. They apply to "persons" which are corporate entities, are you a corporation or an incorporated individual?

These color-of-law, "laws", are unconstitutional and null and void. Read article one, section one of the Bill of Rights of your states constitution and see what is says. YOU have the power, and the police hate that. They are subordinate to YOU!!

Thats a fact.

[edit on 14-7-2010 by daddio]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
This is a good reason to carry a video camera where ever you go.

Post the video on the internet, let the local officials try to deny the truth when everyone can see what happened.

What gets me is how everyone continues to support more police, more courts, and more laws, even those who claim to be anti-government, when it comes to regulating individual liberty.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggy1706

The public should have jumped on the cop, pinned him down, and performed a citizens arrest on his a$$

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
This is why we can't have nice things.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by doctorwork

When my ancestors were facing the Nazi's in Germany, do you honestly think there was no us v. them issue. That "we" existed. History proves, PROVES that your point of view is naive at best and apology for the thugs at worst.
WAKE UP

My point is that "this is why things don't change" and you are validating it. History is being repeated, the cycle is not being broken because people refuse to let go and have to be right in their mind.

Our "ancestors" lived on Earth peacefully. Our last 3500+ years of relatives have not.

Naive was an interesting choice of words after using the Nazis as an example with all of the information available specific to how Hitler rose to power.

I appreciate the encouragement to wake up and ask that you also practice what your preach.

Peace

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by RestingInPieces
>SNIP<

Is this an assumption? Don't get me wrong I like where your thoughts are, because reality and perception are very often two different things. That statement being true could potentially make this thread go 180 degrees!

Way to use your brain and not go on a cop bashing rampage (too soon)

[Mod Edit to remove quote of deleted objectionable material]

[edit on 7/14/2010 by yeahright]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Oh good. I don't know what this cop is going to have to deal with, but I hope he gets his!
I am so tired of seeing these idiots who call themselves the "finest", and who hurt people, destroy people by false arrests. . .planting "evidence", or lying in court.

This is but ONE example of idiocy that this cop has done. . .I believe EVERY case he's ever worked should be re-examined. Of course, no one has the manpower to do such a task. I hope this cop gets his. . .he's an absolute horror of a human being.

I hate getting like this. I try to give people the benefit of doubt, but they just keep pushing it. I. . .oh I need more coffee!

[edit on 14-7-2010 by Divine Strake]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join