It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where's Bush Going To Get The Money ?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Pres. Bush has listed five new ways the USA would help the Afghanistan people. (1) Training program for elected Afghan politicians; (2) Help print-up textbooks, build schools, develop a $4 million women's teaching training institute; (3) start cultural exchange programs; (4) pursue a bilateral trade/investment agreement; and (5) Dedicate $5 million in funding for training and grant programs for small business s .

Where does Bush think he's going to come up with all this money to do this? He hasn't even done anything for our schools/children in the USA to help our kids, that I know of.
How much farther in debt is he willing to put us? I wonder if the UN is going to help with Bush's plan for Afghanistan ??

www.newsday.com...

Bush&Co, should take from their own personal bank accts., to furnish the Afghan people with everything Bush has opened his big mouth and said We would do.
This man is really getting on my nerves

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Petty cash ?

9 million is nothing, its about what 2 hours of blowing them up cost.

9 million is frankly a bloody insult and goes nowhere towards sorting out the problems the country faces. And I love how its being channeled into high visability projects like a womens training centre when it would do a hell of a lot more good being used to get the power up.

Bush is a complete moron. Hope he dies of cancer.

[edit on 16-6-2004 by Simon]

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 10:25 AM
link   
God looks after morons--that's why he talks to Bush

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Two places:

1. Our National Defiecit. Obviously the Bush Adminstration doesn't care about it or they would have done something about it already.

2. Bush will continue to tax us more and more.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by nanna_of_6
God looks after morons--that's why he talks to Bush

i like that/ I,m rather consern about bush talking to god, about a war on Religion?

Dunno,he don,t sound normal

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I know where the money in not coming from. People who make over a 100 grand a year.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 12:09 PM
link   
It is very simple all you have to do is look at the deterioration of our own schools and the struggle of our states is having for funding and lets not forget next time your state increased property taxes do not blame the state official he had no choice.

It is ok to educate the children of the world, but let�s keep our own in the dark.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 12:11 PM
link   
What about those hikes on Gasoline?

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I checked the date of that article it's June 14,2004,

I remember President Bush saying almost those exact things shortly after we attacked Afghanistan.

I don't have the links, but it sounds very familiar.

where will the money come from... probably taxes no doubt and as someone else said, the deficit... they don't care about that.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Do not worry everyone, China, Canada, Germany and Japan will front the money to pay for America's national debt, as they have since Regan.

Just hope they never ask your government to make good on her debt.

Also it will just mean that your children will get less money for their schools, afterschool activites and programs. The poor will probably all get a little less as well, as will those in the middle class and your armed forces combat pay cut is going to pay for this and many other things as well.

Don't worry about your rich though, they'll be just fine, and enjoying more money thanks to Bush's tax cuts.

The sarcasm and irony of this would be a lot funnier if it weren't so disturbingly sad.

May Peace Travel With You
~Astral

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Bush and his ideas(?) are so anti-american, ooopppss
, .... yes I called him anti-american , because he is doing "nothing" to take care of what our children and grandchildren's needs here at home , I guess he wants our kid's to be as ignorant as he is
, but he wants the children over there to thrive in education, ummmmmmm , let's just hope they don't become terrorist a little later in life with all that knowledge Bush wants to help them get ( shaking head ), it will not be a good thing . Don't get me wrong, I think all children should have a chance to go to school, but Bush is getting into to much of a hurry to do thing over there, when he could be doing for his own country here, or are we his country
Bush hasn't even caught Bin Laden yet and he wants to do all kinds of wonderful things over there !!! It makes a person wonder about Bush when it comes to capturing/or not Bin Laden, after all the Bush family and Bin Laden family have been connected for years.
Bush isn't out to help the american people, if he was, he wouldn't be sending more U S troops over there to their deaths, and he wouldn't be depriving our children of what they need or making a large deficit that our children or grandchildren will never be able to dig our country out of.

The man makes me sick
, that smirking mug of his, grrrrrrrr
It's time to impeach him and his thugs.

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Our schools have no money but this guy is going to spend nearly a billion dollars to try and get reelected. A BILLION dollars to retain a job. I'm going to wait patiently for my $4 check from him. If it comes in I'll consider my vote bought. :-)

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 08:07 AM
link   
The problem with bush is that he was born with a silver spoon, he does not know what is to be poor or to struggle to get higher education through loans or have help from the government when you are in need, to him regular Americans should be happy and satisfy with what they have that is more that people in other countries have, and that is bs he needs to step out and stop mingling with the wealthy and start mixing with the needy and poor because that is most of American regular people.

I remember that he never dirties his hand and air with the regular citizens but I see him in TV all the time with a selected group of people.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 06:02 AM
link   
I've gotten to the point that when Bush comes on the tv to lie some more, I just shut the thing and him off. No one has been able to grate on my nerves the way that man does. That sickening smirk of his makes me want to reach through the tv screen and slap him silly,.... if that's even possivble to make him more silly than he already is.
We have a right to question his every decision , movement and anything that comes out of those lying lips of his, and when I think of some of the stuff Hitler pulled that's in our history books, it seem s as if Bush and Hitler have so much more in common, that it's down right scarey
. Bush is behaving more and more like Hitler and you know what was said about Hitler being the devil's brother. The best thing the human race could do to protect the world is to write to the House of Represenatives, congress, the Senate, and ask them to start the Impeachment of Bush and his cronies,
. People need to take their blinders off and see Bush&co for what they are and stand for and it sure isn't the USA, apparently Bush and money don't mix well,..... that idiot just keeps throwing good after bad , giving it away but not to the right places,....... HOME

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Simon

9 million is nothing

Bush spent a record 93 million on his election campaign. No wonder he smirks so much, he will probably get more this time even after spending so much money on an illegal war.

edit spelling.

[edit on 6/18/2004 by earthtone]

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Bush doesn't really need to take your money to fund the Iraq war. U.S. currency is fiat based and has no commodity backing . The government can quite literally print as much as they want to fund anything they want. Its only you and and I, the regular joe schmucks, that have to pretend its worth anything and "earn" their money.

At the end of the day, all that extra funny money spells inflation for us all. With rampant spending of worthless money comes rampant inflation.

[edit on 18-6-2004 by heelstone]

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Yeh thats truem US currency isn't backed up by gold reserves. So all there is really is paper! Nothing of actualy worth. I wonder how much extra money is printed for the black budget.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 07:19 AM
link   
It's an election year with many promises made, but ones that never get done. Bush has gone against all the promises he made in 2000, and I suspect he will lie about all these promises he is making now. I have a problen believing anything he says anymore.

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Yes Bush can stand behind the podium with that silly smirk on his face while he is making plane to make Iraq and Afghanistan our 51st and 52nd states!! I mean he surely wouldn't make sure THEY have ALL they need at OUR detriment would he? Well, of course NOT!!HA HA!!!He is selling us down the river. Our schools and infrastructure are going to heck in a hand basket and he's going to do all that good stuff for those backward countries!! Gotta love these politicians!!!

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 09:33 PM
link   
While I'm no Bush lover,I know I'm new , but you can trust me on that,Afghanistan is the only front where there is a true coalition, because our invasion of them was just.They were the center for training terrorist cells. The most important thing that we can do in the mid-est is to educate the children about democracy and freedom. As a side note American schools don't need more money shoved at them they need better teachers and more parental involvement.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join