It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam is the best DEMOCRACY (NOT Western Democracy)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by De La Valletta

I seee , so you are admiting that islam as a nation has a political aspect , (which is denied by many muslims and their appologists) and that islam is indistinguishable from government thus a religious government , a theocracy. If that is the case how can islamic immigrants intergrate , they are a seperate nation within a host nation , with asperation of self government , shariah law , away from the host nation? The NWO use you to divide and weaken the west.

Yes Islam is a separate nation, the citizens are Muslims. Those who are non-Muslims should live amongst their own, that being said they can live under Islam if they agree to follow the laws.

How are they to integrate? They don't need to, they can live amongst Muslims, just have to follow the laws, and thats it.

If they want to become citizens (if that is what you mean by integrate), they must become Muslim, that is the requirement of Islamic citizenship.

As for the animal part , speak for yourself.

And why is it that muslims do the complete opposite , practice what you preach , the uigars of china don't behave themselves. Their another group of separatist muslims. Muslims , either invade or emmigrate aggressively , and multiply and complain and expect special rights and privilages. When they can't get their way they get a hissy fit and start a jihad or some subversive action. No they do not allow people to reject islam , that's grounds for jihad and getting you're head shaved(all the way off).

I will repeat, Islam defines Muslims, not the other way around.

Muslims can do what ever they want, but if they do something which Islam is against, or ISlam doesn't condone, you can't blame Islam for it, you blame them, as individuals who decided to go against Islam and commit those actions.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by skajkingdom
reply to post by Dark Ghost

Being muslim means submitting your will to God.

God says if you kill one innocent person it is as if ypu killed all of mankind.

Suppose now you kill a person, against Gods command.
So, you are not submitting your will to God.

Now, if "submitting your will to God" = muslim

then

NOT "submitting your will to God" = ?

What about us Buddhist's we don't go along with any God Islamic or Christain.

Religion is not democracy, it says 'belive or elese'

How can Islam preach democracy when women are wortless in many of its countries.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

So you would say that The Taliban interprets The Koran in the same way you do?

Or that Sunni and Shi'a interpret it the same way?

Do all Sunni's interpret The Koran the same Wahabi's?

There are numerous Islamic denominations all claiming to be the true interpretation of The Koran.
en.wikipedia.org...

Here in the UK Imams of the same sect but different Mosques can preach completely different messages and interpretations.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by dizzylizzy

What about us Buddhist's we don't go along with any God Islamic or Christain.

Religion is not democracy, it says 'belive or elese'

How can Islam preach democracy when women are wortless in many of its countries.

You can live amongst your kind with no fear of prosecution. But if you wish to live under Islam (with your faith intact), you must accept to not break Islamic laws or you will be punished like everyone else.

It is your choice if you wish to become an Islamic citizen or not, hence becoming a Muslims means becoming an Islamic citizen.

Islam defines Muslims, not the other way around, you can't judge Islam based on the actions of supposed Muslims who don't even follow Islam in their actions.

[edit on 14-7-2010 by oozyism]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn
reply to post by oozyism

So you would say that The Taliban interprets The Koran in the same way you do?

Or that Sunni and Shi'a interpret it the same way?

Do all Sunni's interpret The Koran the same Wahabi's?

There are numerous Islamic denominations all claiming to be the true interpretation of The Koran.
en.wikipedia.org...

Here in the UK Imams of the same sect but different Mosques can preach completely different messages and interpretations.

You are talking about culture, not Quran.

They mix culture with Islam, they follow their ancestors.

For example not allowing women to study, that is not Islam because it says specifically in the Quran that it is a duty of every man and every women to gain knowledge.

It is in their culture, if you examine Pushtoon culture you would understand what I mean.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

I see the fruits of Islam in the news every day. So do you. Why are you pretending to not know about it? We are all well informed here. You have no reason to demand anyone post the the stories about the atrocities committed in the name of Islam, because you already know about them and so does everyone else.

Do you openly and publicly condemn all the killing in the name of Islam? Are you willing to do that? Are you willing to say those killings are wrong?

Will you publicly condemn the practice of abusing women and denying them rights, right here and now? Will you right now state that women are equal to men and that they have the same rights?

Will you publicly state, right here and now, it is wrong to punish a Widow for seeking some human companionship and to stone her would have been evil?

If you will not, it defines your true beliefs.

My beliefs are simple.

I believe you have the right to believe whatever you wish as long as you do not force your beliefs on others or punish them for theirs.

I believe everyone has the right to believe as they wish without fear of reprisal or having a belief forced upon them by Theocracy.

I believe everyone has the right to live as they wish as long as they do not interfere with anothers rights.

I believe all men and women have equal rights and anything that interferes with that is evil.

I believe people of all races and nationalities were born with those rights and that any Government or Religion that interferes with those rights is inherently evil.

I believe any person who uses Religion to control another is evil.

Do you share those beliefs?

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism

Yes Islam is a separate nation, the citizens are Muslims. Those who are non-Muslims should live amongst their own, that being said they can live under Islam if they agree to follow the laws.

So does that mean that Muslims should not live in non-Muslim countries, or if they do they should agree to follow the laws of the non-Muslim country?

That is whole different can of worms to what we have been discussing.

[edit on 14/7/10 by Freeborn]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

So it is a different interpretation of The Koran and it's teachings!

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

So does that mean that Muslims should not live in non-Muslim countries, or if they do they should agree to follow the laws of the non-Muslim country?

That is whole different can of worms to what we have been discussing.

If Muslims seek refuge under non-Muslim countries they must abide by their laws as agreed when you enter that country.

In Islam, everything is done based on agreements, if a country is not willing to allow you to practice your religion, you can either agree to it or not, if you agree to it, then you must not practice your religion in public in fear of prosecution.

You made that agreement, you must abide by it, but if you decide to not continue with that agreement, then you must seek refuge somewhere you feel more comfortable, you must not caused them trouble, because you'll be at wrong, because you made the agreement in the first place therefore must abide by it.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   

reply to post by oozyism

So it is a different interpretation of The Koran and it's teachings!

No, it is their culture.

Second Line.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

The definition of Muslim is in the Quran, go read it, I'm a Muslim.

Yes I condemn Murder, yes I condemn rape, yes I condemn the unjust treatment of women, yes I condemn the abuse against women, yes I condemn forceful conversions to Islam, and yes I accept that Islam treats women different than men, but I also know that women and men are different, but equal.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   

reply to post by JohnPhoenix

But you cannot get your hand back after they chop it off. You cannot get you eye back after they poke it out and you cannot get you life back once they behead you.

Bring verses from the Quran to back your claims, and the rest of your post. Then we can talk like men, or women if you wish, like they say, GAY is the new BLACK.

What does gay or black men have to do with anything?

I will address the two points I made. That Islam uses deception and that Islam's charge is to conquer the world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Question:

Are Muslims permitted to lie?

Summary Answer:

Muslim scholars teach that Muslims should generally be truthful to each other, unless the purpose of lying is to "smooth over differences."

There are two forms of lying to non-believers that are permitted under certain circumstances, taqiyya and kitman. These circumstances are typically those that advance the cause Islam - in some cases by gaining the trust of non-believers in order to draw out their vulnerability and defeat them.

The Qur'an:

Qur'an (16:106) - Establishes that there are circumstances that can "compel" a Muslim to tell a lie.

Qur'an (3:28) - This verse tells Muslims not to take those outside the faith as friends, unless it is to "guard themselves."

Qur'an (9:3) - "...Allah and His Messenger are free from liability to the idolaters..." The dissolution of oaths with the pagans who remained at Mecca following its capture. They did nothing wrong, but were evicted anyway.

Qur'an (40:28) - A man is introduced as a believer, but one who must "hide his faith" among those who are not believers.

Qur'an (2:225) - "Allah will not call you to account for thoughtlessness in your oaths, but for the intention in your hearts"

Qur'an (66:2) - "Allah has already ordained for you, (O men), the dissolution of your oaths"

Qur'an (3:54) - "And they (the disbelievers) schemed, and Allah schemed (against them): and Allah is the best of schemers." The Arabic word used here for scheme (or plot) is makara, which literally means deceit. If Allah is deceitful toward unbelievers, then there is little basis for denying that Muslims are allowed to do the same. (See also 8:30 and 10:21)

Taken collectively these verses are interpreted to mean that there are circumstances when a Muslim may be "compelled" to deceive others for a greater purpose.

From the Hadith:

Bukhari (52:269) - "The Prophet said, 'War is deceit.'" The context of this is thought to be the murder of Usayr ibn Zarim and his thirty unarmed men by Muhammad's men after he "guaranteed" them safe passage (see Additional Notes below).

Bukhari (49:857) - "He who makes peace between the people by inventing good information or saying good things, is not a liar." Lying is permitted when the end justifies the means.

Bukhari (84:64-65) - Speaking from a position of power at the time, Ali confirms that lying is permissible in order to deceive an "enemy."

Bukhari (52:271) - Recounts the murder of a poet, Ka'b bin al-Ashraf, at Muhammad's insistence. The men who volunteered for the assassination used dishonesty to gain Ka'b's trust, pretending that they had turned against Muhammad. This drew the victim out of his fortress, whereupon he was brutally slaughtered despite putting up a ferocious struggle for his life.

From Islamic Law:

Reliance of the Traveler (p. 746 - 8.2) - "Speaking is a means to achieve objectives. If a praiseworthy aim is attainable through both telling the truth and lying, it is unlawful to accomplish through lying because there is no need for it. When it is possible to achieve such an aim by lying but not by telling the truth, it is permissible to lie if attaining the goal is permissible (N:i.e. when the purpose of lying is to circumvent someone who is preventing one from doing something permissible), and obligatory to lie if the goal is obligatory... it is religiously precautionary in all cases to employ words that give a misleading impression...

"One should compare the bad consequences entailed by lying to those entailed by telling the truth, and if the consequences of telling the truth are more damaging, one is entitled to lie.

www.thereligionofpeace.com...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On taking over the world:

Qur’an:9:88 “The Messenger and those who believe with him, strive hard and fight with their wealth and lives in Allah’s Cause.”
Qur’an:9:5 “Fight and kill the disbelievers wherever you find them, take them captive, harass them, lie in wait and ambush them using every stratagem of war.”
Qur’an:9:112 “The Believers fight in Allah’s Cause, they slay and are slain, kill and are killed.”
Qur’an:9:29 “Fight those who do not believe until they all surrender, paying the protective tax in submission.”
Ishaq:325 “Muslims, fight in Allah’s Cause. Stand firm and you will prosper. Help the Prophet, obey him, give him your allegiance, and your religion will be victorious.”
Qur’an:8:39 “Fight them until all opposition ends and all submit to Allah.”
Qur’an:8:39 “So fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief [non-Muslims]) and all submit to the religion of Allah alone (in the whole world).”
Ishaq:324 “He said, ‘Fight them so that there is no more rebellion, and religion, all of it, is for Allah only. Allah must have no rivals.’”
Qur’an:9:14 “Fight them and Allah will punish them by your hands, lay them low, and cover them with shame. He will help you over them.”
Ishaq:300 “I am fighting in Allah’s service. This is piety and a good deed. In Allah’s war I do not fear as others should. For this fighting is righteous, true, and good.”
Ishaq:587 “Our onslaught will not be a weak faltering affair. We shall fight as long as we live. We will fight until you turn to Islam, humbly seeking refuge. We will fight not caring whom we meet. We will fight whether we destroy ancient holdings or newly gotten gains. We have mutilated every opponent. We have driven them violently before us at the command of Allah and Islam. We will fight until our religion is established. And we will plunder them, for they must suffer disgrace.”
Qur’an:8:65 “O Prophet, urge the faithful to fight. If there are twenty among you with determination they will vanquish two hundred; if there are a hundred then they will slaughter a thousand unbelievers, for the infidels are a people devoid of understanding.”
Ishaq:326 “Prophet exhort the believers to fight. If there are twenty good fighters they will defeat two hundred for they are a senseless people. They do not fight with good intentions nor for truth.”
Bukhari:V4B52N63 “A man whose face was covered with an iron mask came to the Prophet and said, ‘Allah’s Apostle! Shall I fight or embrace Islam first?’ The Prophet said, ‘Embrace Islam first and then fight.’ So he embraced Islam, and was martyred. Allah’s Apostle said, ‘A Little work, but a great reward.’”
Bukhari:V4B53N386 “Our Prophet, the Messenger of our Lord, ordered us to fight you till you worship Allah alone or pay us the Jizyah tribute tax in submission. Our Prophet has informed us that our Lord says: ‘Whoever amongst us is killed as a martyr shall go to Paradise to lead such a luxurious life as he has never seen, and whoever survives shall become your master.’”
Muslim:C34B20N4668 “The Messenger said: ‘Anybody who equips a warrior going to fight in the Way of Allah is like one who actually fights. And anybody who looks after his family in his absence is also like one who actually fights.”
Qur’an:9:38 “Believers, what is the matter with you, that when you are asked to go forth and fight in Allah’s Cause you cling to the earth? Do you prefer the life of this world to the Hereafter? Unless you go forth, He will afflict and punish you with a painful doom, and put others in your place.”
Qur’an:9:123 “Fight the unbelievers around you, and let them find harshness in you.”
Qur’an:8:72 “Those who accepted Islam and left their homes to fight in Allah’s Cause with their possessions and persons, and those who gave (them) asylum, aid, and shelter, those who harbored them—these are allies of one another. You are not responsible for protecting those who embraced Islam but did not leave their homes [to fight] until they do so.” [Another translation reads:] “You are only called to protect Muslims who fight.”
Muslim:C9B1N31 “I have been commanded to fight against people till they testify to the fact that there is no god but Allah, and believe in me (that) I am the Messenger and in all that I have brought.”
Bukhari:V9B84N59 “Whoever says this will save his property and life from me.’”
Qur’an:8:73 “The unbelieving infidels are allies. Unless you (Muslims) aid each other (fighting as one united block to make Allah’s religion victorious), there will be confusion and mischief. Those who accepted Islam, left their homes to fight in Allah’s Cause (al-Jihad), as well as those who give them asylum, shelter, and aid—these are (all) Believers: for them is pardon and bountiful provision (in Paradise).”
Tabari IX:69 “Arabs are the most noble people in lineage, the most prominent, and the best in deeds. We were the first to respond to the call of the Prophet. We are Allah’s helpers and the viziers of His Messenger. We fight people until they believe in Allah. He who believes in Allah and His Messenger has protected his life and possessions from us. As for one who disbelieves, we will fight him forever in the Cause of Allah. Killing him is a small matter to us.”
Qur’an:48:16 “Say (Muhammad) to the wandering desert Arabs who lagged behind: ‘You shall be invited to fight against a people given to war with mighty prowess. You shall fight them until they surrender and submit. If you obey, Allah will grant you a reward, but if you turn back, as you did before, He will punish you with a grievous torture.”

Want More ???

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Oozyism your strawmen are to die for literally , for they will lead people down a false sense of security to their detriment. You say you're koran only , islam should define muslims not vice versa etc and at the same time in case you did not notice you are preaching segregation and aparthied all of which go against democracy. You have torn down your argument

Those who are non-Muslims should live amongst their own

vs

That is like any nation on this Earth, you live under China, you must follow their laws, and abide by them, before you go to China, you must agree that you will abide by those laws, if you don't you will be punished accordingly. In Islamic nation it is the same, before you go there, they will make an agreement with you, without protocols, we are all animals.

, in your words it does not apply to muslims , as

Muslims can do what ever they want
, as long as it does not go against the qoran , but if it does , totally disregard host countries culture and laws , their infidel and inferior.

Now how can having a separatist theocracy within a nation be healthy , I ask all these corrupt politicians who've been bribed off or are total base heads , and I ask you?

If they want to become citizens (if that is what you mean by integrate), they must become Muslim, that is the requirement of Islamic citizenship.

And when they reject it they are second class citizens or denied citizenship , this is you're "best democracy"? Why doesn't the inferior western democracy force muslims to integrate or convert to christianity or any other religion as grounds for citizenship?

Lastly and most importantly do you suscribe to shariah law?

[edit on 14-7-2010 by De La Valletta]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

No, it is a different interpretation...that may be due to their culture, but it is still a different interpretation!

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Islam is the BEST DEMOCRACY, here is why:

Western Democracy works on majority, while Islamic DEMOCRACY works on individual level.

Yes, albeit it only works for the individual(s) in charge,... hence not democracy by definition.

CASE CLOSED!!

Questions and Comments invited.

PEACE!!

Your closing comments are also very Muslim, a forceful CASE CLOSED, followed by encouragement of questions or comments so those who disagree can be beheaded.

The reason behind the Islamic apologetics of your last few threads is obvious. On the other hand the reasoning behind them is questionable.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

Qur'an (16:106) - Establishes that there are circumstances that can "compel" a Muslim to tell a lie.

Qur'an (3:28) - This verse tells Muslims not to take those outside the faith as friends, unless it is to "guard themselves."

Qur'an (9:3) - "...Allah and His Messenger are free from liability to the idolaters..." The dissolution of oaths with the pagans who remained at Mecca following its capture. They did nothing wrong, but were evicted anyway.

Qur'an (40:28) - A man is introduced as a believer, but one who must "hide his faith" among those who are not believers.

Qur'an (2:225) - "Allah will not call you to account for thoughtlessness in your oaths, but for the intention in your hearts"

Qur'an (66:2) - "Allah has already ordained for you, (O men), the dissolution of your oaths"

Qur'an (3:54) - "And they (the disbelievers) schemed, and Allah schemed (against them): and Allah is the best of schemers." The Arabic word used here for scheme (or plot) is makara, which literally means deceit. If Allah is deceitful toward unbelievers, then there is little basis for denying that Muslims are allowed to do the same. (See also 8:30 and 10:21)

One verse from each chapter, combine it then support your conclusion lol

Let me elaborate what you are trying to do.

A guide in how to take things out of context:

"When they invade you and kick you out of your land, fight them and kill them all.

If they stop fighting, you stop fighting.

If they continue fighting, kill them where ever you find them.

Lie to them, if your life is in danger.

Deceive them, so that you may defeat the aggressor, lie to them, so that you may defeat them in the battle."

So what you have done is:

Let me take something from chosen sentences and combine it to make a complete different conclusion:

"Fight them and kill them all"
"Kill them all where ever you find them"
"Lie to them"
"Deceive them"

What type of conclusion can you come with if you read those isolated without the conditions set?

Yes kill everyone, fight everyone, lie to them, deceive them lol.

Try again.

Qur’an:9:88 “The Messenger and those who believe with him, strive hard and fight with their wealth and lives in Allah’s Cause.”
Qur’an:9:5 “Fight and kill the disbelievers wherever you find them, take them captive, harass them, lie in wait and ambush them using every stratagem of war.”
Qur’an:9:112 “The Believers fight in Allah’s Cause, they slay and are slain, kill and are killed.”
Qur’an:9:29 “Fight those who do not believe until they all surrender, paying the protective tax in submission.”
Ishaq:325 “Muslims, fight in Allah’s Cause. Stand firm and you will prosper. Help the Prophet, obey him, give him your allegiance, and your religion will be victorious.”
Qur’an:8:39 “Fight them until all opposition ends and all submit to Allah.”
Qur’an:8:39 “So fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief [non-Muslims]) and all submit to the religion of Allah alone (in the whole world).”
Ishaq:324 “He said, ‘Fight them so that there is no more rebellion, and religion, all of it, is for Allah only. Allah must have no rivals.’”
Qur’an:9:14 “Fight them and Allah will punish them by your hands, lay them low, and cover them with shame. He will help you over them.”
Ishaq:300 “I am fighting in Allah’s service. This is piety and a good deed. In Allah’s war I do not fear as others should. For this fighting is righteous, true, and good.”
Ishaq:587 “Our onslaught will not be a weak faltering affair. We shall fight as long as we live. We will fight until you turn to Islam, humbly seeking refuge. We will fight not caring whom we meet. We will fight whether we destroy ancient holdings or newly gotten gains. We have mutilated every opponent. We have driven them violently before us at the command of Allah and Islam. We will fight until our religion is established. And we will plunder them, for they must suffer disgrace.”
Qur’an:8:65 “O Prophet, urge the faithful to fight. If there are twenty among you with determination they will vanquish two hundred; if there are a hundred then they will slaughter a thousand unbelievers, for the infidels are a people devoid of understanding.”
Ishaq:326 “Prophet exhort the believers to fight. If there are twenty good fighters they will defeat two hundred for they are a senseless people. They do not fight with good intentions nor for truth.”
Bukhari:V4B52N63 “A man whose face was covered with an iron mask came to the Prophet and said, ‘Allah’s Apostle! Shall I fight or embrace Islam first?’ The Prophet said, ‘Embrace Islam first and then fight.’ So he embraced Islam, and was martyred. Allah’s Apostle said, ‘A Little work, but a great reward.’”

A guide in how to take thing out of context:

"When they invade you and kick you out of your land, fight them and kill them all.

If they stop fighting, you stop fighting.

If they continue fighting, kill them where ever you find them.

Lie to them, if your life is in danger.

Deceive them, so that you may defeat the aggressor, lie to them, so that you may defeat them in the battle."

So what you have done is:

Let me take something from chosen sentences and combine it to make a complete different conclusion:

"Fight them and kill them all"
"Kill them all where ever you find them"
"Lie to them"
"Deceive them"

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by De La Valletta

Oozyism your strawmen are to die for literally , for they will lead people down a false sense of security to their detriment. You say you're koran only , islam should define muslims not vice versa etc and at the same time in case you did not notice you are preaching segregation and aparthied all of which go against democracy. You have torn down your argument

So China treating Chinese citizens different than non-Chinese citizen is Apartheid rule lol, nice try.

as long as it does not go against the qoran , but if it does , totally disregard host countries culture and laws , their infidel and inferior.

Nope, you make agreements with the host country's laws, you must abide by your agreements. This discussion is going no where.

Now how can having a separatist theocracy within a nation be healthy , I ask all these corrupt politicians who've been bribed off or are total base heads , and I ask you?

Your own opinion.

And when they reject it they are second class citizens or denied citizenship , this is you're "best democracy"? Why doesn't the inferior western democracy force muslims to integrate or convert to christianity or any other religion as grounds for citizenship?

Lastly and most importantly do you suscribe to shariah law?

You are making too many assumptions and making wild claims.

If you reject Islam, you won't be given an Islamic citizenship, that is like rejecting the American constitution, and going against it.

Under Islamic rule, if you are a non-Muslim, doesn't make you second class citizen, you are not a citizen at all lol. You won't be given a citizen ship in the first place.

I only used Democracy as comparison to choice. You choose to become a Muslim, if you decide you don't want to be Muslim, that is your decision. Individual decision, best Democracy around, not majority.

Why should minority live under the rule of majority? When everyone can choose?

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   

reply to post by oozyism

No, it is a different interpretation...that may be due to their culture, but it is still a different interpretation!

It is not based on their culture, it is their culture lol.

I am from Afghanistan, I know.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

You sir or madam, are retarded.

CASE CLOSED.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by tetrahedron
reply to post by oozyism

You sir or madam, are retarded.

CASE CLOSED.

LOL

You made my day, I love people like you.

Are you related to George Bush by any chance.

Ohh shizz he's talking about me

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join