It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam is the best DEMOCRACY (NOT Western Democracy)

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I honestly know enough of human history to know that democracy as well as all other forms of government will fall. Sooner or later everything dies. Every civilization has and that includes us. We have not learned anything from the past.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River
I honestly know enough of human history to know that democracy as well as all other forms of government will fall. Sooner or later everything dies. Every civilization has and that includes us. We have not learned anything from the past.

Thank you for knowing, every being has its time setup, when it will be born, and when it will be destroyed. Humans, Civilizations, empires, republics etc etc are also beings.

To add more, they are conscious beings, that is why a nation is willing to kill its own people, for its survival.

Just like humans would cut an infected arm, to save the whole body.

Man cuts off arm trying to escape from furnace

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism
I have clearly made my points, everyone seems to make the same arguments which has already been answered throughout 40 pages.

And you were patently wrong for 40 pages! You've nearly dug your way clear through to China Ooze! Do me a favour and order me some steamed dim sims when you get there!

Now I'm on a process of creating a new thread, stay tuned

Another badly contrived rant on the way? Wunderbar!

IRM

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Ooze... discussion with you is tantamount to discussion with a brick wall. Islam is a sickness that has you in a cognitive fever.

IRM

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
reply to post by oozyism

Ooze... discussion with you is tantamount to discussion with a brick wall. Islam is a sickness that has you in a cognitive fever.

IRM

Yup, avoided my question completely lol

Therefore in conclusion stay here, troll with me. I like to keep ATS clean.

I'm applying for a job to attract professional trolls, who are keen to troll only with certain subjects.

Hopefully ATS accepts my application.

This is going in my CV

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Yup, avoided my question completely lol

No... this question was answered many pages ago. An argument you lost! Why would I support you in resurrecting it? Ooze... your tank is dry mate. You're completely out of ideas. Stop beating that dead horse. Surely 1500 years is enough!

IRM

[edit on 27/7/10 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

No... this question was answered many pages ago. An argument you lost! Why would I support you in resurrecting it? Ooze... your tank is dry mate. You're completely out of ideas. Stop beating that dead horse. Surely 1500 years is enough!

IRM

Ohhh, you don't even know what they said, or couldn't you understand lol.

It is OK, wait for the Pedophile to post some pictures for you, it makes it easier doesn't it ^^

Books with labeled pictures help children to connect words and objects

Tell me, was there even an argument?

If I remember correctly:

Noble Verses 15:2-3 "Again and again will those who disbelieve, wish that they had bowed (to God's will) in Islam. Leave them alone, to enjoy (the good things of this life) and to please themselves: let (false) hope amuse them: soon will knowledge (undeceive them)."

If I remember more:

Noble Verse 18:29 "Say, 'The truth is from your Lord': Let him who will believe, and let him who will, reject (it): for the wrong doers We have prepared a Fire whose (smoke and flames), like the walls and roof of a tent, will hem them in: if they implore relief they will be granted water like melted brass, that will scald their faces, how dreadful the drink! How uncomfortable a couch to recline on!"

Well there was no argument, and there is no argument still.

^^

Are you post what the Taliban are doing lol

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Islam is the BEST DEMOCRACY, here is why:

Western Democracy works on majority, while Islamic DEMOCRACY works on individual level.

Let's make it simple and break it down:

- Islam is the nation.

- A Muslim is the citizen of Islam.

- The constitution of Islam is the Quran.

Those three points make a perfect Democracy, because you choose whether you want to become a Muslim or not, no need for voting, no need for majority, while the minority watches and wait until it becomes the Majority etc.

Once you become a Muslim you accept the Quran as your constitution, and govern yourself, and those who want to be under Islam, through Quran, which makes a perfect DEMOCRACY.

CASE CLOSED!!

Questions and Comments invited.

PEACE!!

Im surprised at this post by you OP!

From what I understand, Islam hopes to have its law's be the law's of the world one day...and their courts are harsh and unfair compared to our court systems.

There is no jury, all that is needed is a witness voicing something for 'proof'....maybe Im wrong, but the last time I read up on the courting system for Islam....I prayed that this will not become of our world one day.

From what I understand, they show their victory of the lands they gain by knocking down that lands religious sites and building Mosques ontop of the old. Similar to how the Churches built upon the pagan sites when they claimed a victory.

I dont think religion should have a part in courts, judgments, or political systems.

Edit to add...I thought the OP was someone else, due to their avatar picture...so that is why I said I was surprised by the post. Woodywitch has a similar avatar and I was like 'no way is this coming from who I think it is'.

So carry one with your topic...I still totally disagree and stick by what I stated above.

[edit on 27-7-2010 by LeoVirgo]

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42 >>

join