It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam is the best DEMOCRACY (NOT Western Democracy)

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
(Uh ... an accidental double post of sorts ... please delete or ignore)

[edit on 22-7-2010 by Nurv47]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst

What I don't get is....

If Islam is such a perfect democracy, ....

What are you doing in NZ ???

Why don't you put your money where your mouth is and move to Iran or Afghanistan and see how you like it there.

Iran and Afghanistan is the product of the empires.

They messed around too much, and messed with the internal affairs of Afghan and Iranian affairs, therefore made them extremist by using extreme actions against them.

For example the Shah in Iran, which was a Western puppet regime in Iran.

And the USSR which jumped in to internal affairs of Afghanistan, and now the US which jumped in top Afghan affairs which made them extremists.

Extremism comes from extreme actions taken upon Muslims.

Even Saudi Arabia, the puppet regime of the US, the people are using extreme measures, to try to take the US puppet out. etc. etc.

Think about Somalia as another example, it is evident, that extremism is the product of extreme policies of the empires.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

That's hilarious no persecution or prosecution for your belief. Yup that sure is practiced throughout Islam. Tell that to the millions of christians that are being persecuted and killed throughout the Islamic world.

www.jihadwatch.org...
Muslim persecution of Christians

Your religion calls for the enslavement of mankind under a caliphate (aka the mahdi), whose description perfectly dovetails with the antichrist, destroyer of mankind. Democracy is scarce in the Muslim world, which has always preferred brutal warlords and dicatatorships.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Nurv47

The bottom line of Democracy is choice, and Islam allows individual choice, for example whether to be judged under Islam law, or Western law.

That is the fundamentals of Democracy which makes Islam a better Democracy, hence you choose whether to live under Islamic law or not based on agreements.

Westerners have forgotten agreements, because they are forced to follow the majority, you don't have to follow the majority, you can live, the way you want to, but you have to make agreements with the people you live with.

It starts with your family, then your neighbors, then your village, then your community, then your country.

Without agreements there is no choice, Westerners are forced to do what they are doing based on majority.

That is wrong in my point of view, and I think everyone agrees with me, that you can't be forced to do what you want without your agreement.

Choice, ultimate democracy, the fundamentals of democracy.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by SevenThunders

Your religion calls for the enslavement of mankind under a caliphate (aka the mahdi), whose description perfectly dovetails with the antichrist, destroyer of mankind. Democracy is scarce in the Muslim world, which has always preferred brutal warlords and dicatatorships.

The Caliphate is a culture, it has nothing to do with Islam > Quran.

Quran is the constitution of Islam, it sets the boundaries for Islam.

Those actions which are taken by supposed Muslims today are due to Western interference in their internal affairs, no one can deny that.

Extreme actions are countered by extreme beliefs to make balance.

Westerners won't even accept the atomic bombs dropped in Japan was terrorism, how can they accept any thing else?

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

You do understand the difference between taking something LITERALLY or taking something METAPHORICALLY?

The bible is meant to be taken both ways, at times the bible IS literal, in telling stories, but for the most part it is a metaphor for life. Do you think we will really see a monster come out of the sea with ten horns and crowns do you?

A lot of what you post about the bible makes you look foolish. It is not teached or reveled as literal, so you are taking things out of context.

The teaching of adultery was neccessary, and I am sure at one time death was fitting and allowed, but no longer. And the bible does allow for divorce, so that miserable marriges may end. Matthew 19:6, Deuteronomy 24:1-4, and Matthew 19:8. God did not want divorce to happen, but we are not perfect and he knew that.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Originally posted by oozyism
Nope you don't have to pay Jizya if you don't want, as I posted before.

it is an agreement.

If you disagree, you don't have to pay it.

So if I agree not to pay......what happens to me then?

Do I the get beheaded?.......or do you just piss in my Wheaties?

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

oozy, what is Jinn?.......Are they genies,........or are they elves like the Icelanders see all the time?

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Originally posted by oozyism
oohhhhh I can get 72 virgins in NZ my friend.

there is no need for the next life.

I bet you can get it as well if you had some confidence to approach girls old man

Hey ooz, check out some of these babes.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a09186a9ca92.gif[/atsimg]

thehumorzone.co.uk

[edit on 23-7-2010 by MY2Commoncentsworth]

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Best place for Muslims to live? America
29 Sep, 2009 10 Comments

I agree! Some Muslims have stop hating and start appreciating life.

Shiekh Hamza Yusuf said it best “Most Muslim countries don’t even have a minimum wage”

Here is an excerpt from the article in the Christian Science Monitor titled “Best place for Muslims to live? America” which I found interesting.

In the majority of Muslim countries the government is an intrusive enterprise with eyes and ears everywhere. The result is bleak. Countries reward only sycophants of the “divine” state. Muslims feel stifled by the encroachments of the establishment and lack of religious tolerance. If a man or a woman wanted to organize a protest against the government to gain the right to practice their religion more openly or be politically active against the status quo, may God help him to escape from the wrath of the state.

Many Muslim countries promote homogeneity while their citizens yearn for a right to diversity, which will give them the ability to practice their religious rituals freely.

In America, on the other hand, doors open to accommodate people’s religious beliefs. And that, along with citizenship rights and the opportunity to exercise the freedom to practice Islam day in and day out, is what makes the US so good for the millions of Muslims here.

Now go be a productive member of society without giving up your Islamic principles.

www.chillyoislamyo.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

As usual oozy you and nearly every other Muslim refuses to accept any responsibility for the actions the extremists and terrorists carry out in your name.

You bury your head in the sand and parrot the lies of the terrorists and extremists and convenently blame everybody else for the everything.

Is this sheer blind ignorance, self denial or because The Koran dictates that loyalty to other Muslims must take priority over everything else regardless of moral rights and wrongs.

You will never progress as an individual and be capable of reasoned independant thought as long as you allow the all encompassing Koran dictate your every thought and action.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Let me come at this another way.. No I wont bow to islam.. Truth is I dont have too.. I can say that my wife was a muslim who became a christian and her family deny their own grand kids, cousins because some blood thirsty pedaphile went into a cave and was possesed by a demon that drove him crazy enough to want to kill himself and jump off a cliff... Same thing happened in Samaria... That spirit(s) crapped itself because the Son of God was there... Yeshua drove them into a herd of pigs that commited suicide and also jumped off a cliff and died..
You bow to mecca that is a building full of idols (abominations), you revere a peodophile and murderer and worship a "god" which name allah in the old tongue means "curse"...
Satan was a star that fell from heaven and that star (meteorite) you turned into buiding that houses many idols and abominations in mecca... In the dome of the rock you have enscibed "God has no son" but He does.. And no matter how loud you scream, how violent you become, in fact anything... A form of godliness and good morals... Without Yeshua all you have is eternal damnation... Then you can stick up for a god of nothing who is soo impotent that he cant even protect the most worthy of its so called religion nd expect you to die for its sake... Pathetic.. Weak..

Yeshua was not weak... His enemies were many yet He chose to love them and teach others that example.. The character of true kingship..

I will fight islam my whole life..

As for meand my house .. We serve YHVH X

[edit on 23-7-2010 by Yissachar1]

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by MY2Commoncentsworth

Ohhh theres the ignore button lol

ATS is great

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn
reply to post by oozyism

As usual oozy you and nearly every other Muslim refuses to accept any responsibility for the actions the extremists and terrorists carry out in your name.

You bury your head in the sand and parrot the lies of the terrorists and extremists and convenently blame everybody else for the everything.

Is this sheer blind ignorance, self denial or because The Koran dictates that loyalty to other Muslims must take priority over everything else regardless of moral rights and wrongs.

You will never progress as an individual and be capable of reasoned independant thought as long as you allow the all encompassing Koran dictate your every thought and action.

I have posted in regards to this extremist thing probably hundred times within this thread, and you know what I said, if you don't understand what I said, it is you who is blind, not me.

Quran defines a Muslim, not the other way around.

and bring the verse where the Quran "dictates your loyalty to other Muslims must take priority over everything else regardless of moral rights and wrongs."

When you make a claim, don't hesitate to move forward and bring the evidence. I haven't seen it therefore will be open minded here and wait patiently.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   

The bottom line of Democracy is choice, and Islam allows individual choice, for example whether to be judged under Islam law, or Western law.

This is a lie. Islam has as its ultimate goal the conversion of the whole world to Islam. Where is the choice in that?

In the Islamic system, am I free to apostate and go worship a column of fire?

In the Islamic system, am I free to create, piss upon, and defile a effigy of Mohammed?

In the Islamic system, am I free to worship God instead of Allah (Satan)?

Islam has 1,400 years of brutal non-Democracy. Islam is the antithesis of freedom.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

A lot of what you post about the bible makes you look foolish. It is not teached or reveled as literal, so you are taking things out of context.

I didn't take anything out of context, it isn't just stories, it is also commandments, for example, kill apostates, it says it in the Bible to kill apostates. This is not a story, go couple of pages back and find the verse.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by mike_trivisonno

This is a lie. Islam has as its ultimate goal the conversion of the whole world to Islam. Where is the choice in that?

The conversion of the whole world? YES that is TRUE, but not by force my friend. Unlike the US which forces WESTERN DEMOCRACY upon countries, Islam doesn't condone such actions, nor does the US constitution. GET IT?

In the Islamic system, am I free to apostate and go worship a column of fire?

YES.

In the Islamic system, am I free to create, piss upon, and defile a effigy of Mohammed?

No, it is an inflammatory act, it isn't allowed in the West also, you are not allowed to piss on the American flag, or American constitution. It is inflammatory

In the Islamic system, am I free to worship God instead of Allah (Satan)?

Was that a trick question, or are you a Christian lol

Islam has 1,400 years of brutal non-Democracy. Islam is the antithesis of freedom.

You didn't prove that did you, and no, the Quran defines a Muslim, and an Islamic state, not the other way around.

You can't take people's actions and take it as a representation of Islam, that is idiotic the least.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Sigh. Another doofus muslim who thinks soft jihad techniques and clever lies are the same thing as honesty.

Apostate now.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Yissachar1

What is the point of making so many accusations against Islam, and not using Quran as a reference?

If you have problem with terrorism, expansionism, Arabian culture, then sure, we can make a thread about it and you can post all your baseless accusations there.

This is not the right thread for what you are posting.

Do you wanna BOW DOWN to ICE CUBE lol:

www.youtube.com...

Man I love that song

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by mike_trivisonno
reply to post by oozyism

Sigh. Another doofus muslim who thinks soft jihad techniques and clever lies are the same thing as honesty.

Apostate now.

Sigh, another know it all wanna be who posted something useless which doesn't contribute
to the thread.

Good GOD, the Crusade has begun lol

new topics

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join