It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam is the best DEMOCRACY (NOT Western Democracy)

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

I read recently that England is allowing this very concept. To allow special
privelage to minorities is a sign of weakness, no matter what style of rule, imagine expecting to get judged in say Sudan by westminster court law?

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by lestweforget

I read recently that England is allowing this very concept. To allow special
privelage to minorities is a sign of weakness, no matter what style of rule, imagine expecting to get judged in say Sudan by westminster court law?

It is not a sign of weakness, it is a sign of true power given to the people.

People don't want to be forced in to subjugation.

People should be allowed to choose their own form of governance, that is not sign of weakness, that is sign of peace and understanding.

You can't force the ideas of majority, on minority, nor can you force the ideas of minority in to majority.

Sudan should allow those who wish to live under Western law, to live under Western law.

I say, it should be accepted universally, by everyone.

Look at France, the minority is already being shamed, and forced to do things against their wishes, hence Hijab. They are forced to remove them in public offices, universities etc.

To me, that is a sign of weakness, and that is a sign of the bad future to come. Do you think that country will be in peace when people are subjugated against?

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Despite myself contributing to this topic, why are we bothering to add to a flame/troll topic?

Many Islamic folk from the many Islamic nations I have been to are great people. Most didn't elect their leader, nor had the choice when asked.

Most Islamic people that I have met feel suppression; seeing minaretes everwhere. They feel like they're in a police state.

Sounds a bit like the 'West'.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by booblessed
Despite myself contributing to this topic, why are we bothering to add to a flame/troll topic?

Many Islamic folk from the many Islamic nations I have been to are great people. Most didn't elect their leader, nor had the choice when asked.

Most Islamic people that I have met feel suppression; seeing minaretes everwhere. They feel like they're in a police state.

I agree they were totally awesome. They also let me check out their medieval "loot" and their harems.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by booblessed

You contributed to this topic with your own ill informed conclusion that since suppose Islamic nations are F'd up, it is the product of Islam.

Islam doesn't condone totalitarianism, nor does it support dictatorship, or governance of men.

It works at individual level, you choose at individual level.

If any of the supposed Islamic nations of the world follow the teachings of Islam > Quran > They wouldn't force their own laws on to others, or their own beliefs in to others.

The West is getting closer and closer to Islam, one day they will un-noticeably follow the exact teachings of Islam:

Think about Britain for example.

Today's supposed Muslims follow their culture, they are barbaric no doubt, but that is because they are not patient, when Quran tells them to be patient, yes they have been through a lot, they have been raped, lied to, their resources have been stolen, etc. But they didn't act, as GOD told them to act, therefore as GOD states in the Quran, another people will take their place. In this sense, the West will eventually become the followers of Islam, rather than those in East.

That is my assumption but the truth is, Western laws coincide with Islamic laws, very closely indeed.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Islam will never rule in The West.

Islam is repressive and seeks to comtrol.

To be fair oozy you seem to have a relatively 'liberal' interpretation of The Koran and Islam in general, shame the vast majority of Muslims don't see it as you do.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

I agree that allowing special privileges for minorities is a sign of weakness. It is not just a sign of weakness, it is a sign of cowardice.

A perfect illustration of this sort of special treatment can be seen by the recent Muslim efforts to spit in the faces of Americans.

As Muslims continue their push to erect a Mosque within a stones throw of Ground Zero, they are more than happy to be accommodated in their efforts by authorities despite the fact that there has been no disclosure as to the source of funds in the 100 million project.

There is little doubt among many Americans that this project is being funded, in part, by Muslim terrorist organizations the world over.

Another example of this cowardice can be seen as Six Flags is bending over backwards to host the annual Muslim Family Day on September 12th.

The Islamic Circle of North America, (ICONA), a terrorist affiliate, will have their way and rub our noses in the shizit on 9-12 at the theme park that is ever so willing to accommodate this sort of nonsense.

Again, it is not just weakness on the part of Americans, it is cowardice.
And this cowardice will be exploited by terrorist organizations who will continue their relentless efforts to bring Sharia Law into the United States.

Don't underestimate these efforts, as they are always a first step in order to advance their sick agenda. It will certainly take root and spread at its own pace, thanks to the fear and cowardice of to many Americans and their Democratic politicians.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Sorry but I've been to the nicest Muslim countries and I cant recall one I want to live in - Your faith may be strong but it's used against you by the leaders of those same countries.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Any nation is better with principles, early on the USA was founded on Christianity, when it broke away from that we ran into troubles, I believe the Muslim democracy by nature has got to be better than what we have now.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Hey oozy, I've been meaning to ask you a question. Are you a ladyboy? Cause if you are, that would explain a lot.

Not that there's anything wrong with that....just asking. Don't get me wrong, I personally find this notion to be repulsive, but I believe that people ought to be free to make their own choices in these matters.

We live in a free society, but it will not be free if Sharia ever becomes the Law of the land.

So what does oozyism mean? Is it some secret ladyboy lingo?

Or did you switch avatars just to gain support from all of the penile implants out there because you are seriously getting your butt kicked on this thread?

[edit on 20-7-2010 by MY2Commoncentsworth]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism
Islam is the BEST DEMOCRACY, here is why:

Western Democracy works on majority, while Islamic DEMOCRACY works on individual level.

Let's make it simple and break it down:

- Islam is the nation.

- A Muslim is the citizen of Islam.

- The constitution of Islam is the Quran.

Those three points make a perfect Democracy, because you choose whether you want to become a Muslim or not, no need for voting, no need for majority, while the minority watches and wait until it becomes the Majority etc.

Once you become a Muslim you accept the Quran as your constitution, and govern yourself, and those who want to be under Islam, through Quran, which makes a perfect DEMOCRACY.

CASE CLOSED!!

Questions and Comments invited.

PEACE!!

My opinion is that this is a completely idiotic post/belief.

Will Islam defend my right to say or believe that regardless of whether it agrees with the tenets of the Quran?

Of course the answer is no.

So, you can keep your Islam. I'll keep my republic and my right to believe what I want...not democracy, but republic.

The republic defends my right (and yours) to believe as we wish regardless of how the majority wants you to think.

There is a difference...CASE CLOSED!

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Hugues de Payens

My opinion is that this is a completely idiotic post/belief.

Will Islam defend my right to say or believe that regardless of whether it agrees with the tenets of the Quran?

Of course the answer is no.

So, you can keep your Islam. I'll keep my republic and my right to believe what I want...not democracy, but republic.

The republic defends my right (and yours) to believe as we wish regardless of how the majority wants you to think.

There is a difference...CASE CLOSED!

If Islam didn't didn't defend you and your faith, then I wouldn't even compare it to Democracy.

As I continually explained throughout this thread that Islam gives you the choice to either live under Islamic law, or your own. That is your ultimate individual choice which no one should take away from you. That is the universal Democracy. And that is why I stated Islamic Democracy better than Western Democracy which relies on the rule of majority.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn
reply to post by oozyism

Islam will never rule in The West.

Islam is repressive and seeks to comtrol.

To be fair oozy you seem to have a relatively 'liberal' interpretation of The Koran and Islam in general, shame the vast majority of Muslims don't see it as you do.

See you just have to add your little ignorant comments on everyone of your posts don't you, which makes you sound like the other douche bag who posts Pedophilia photos.

Why do you believe Islam is repressive and seeks control?

And control of what? repressive against who?

And no, what I'm saying is all in the Quran, it is not a different interpretation.

What today's supposed Muslims have is in the Quran, and culture.

Muslims have been fouled to believe that their culture, or at least the Arabia culture under Islam should be followed, because it is good, because it portrays the true Islam. That is the only difference, that they mixed culture with the teachings of Quran.

That is not Islam, and no Muslim can argue it is, I will debate, and they will give up after I provide one verse for them. I have done it many times.

The thing is, that most cultural Muslims are uneducated, and listen to what their imams, sheikhs, leaders tell them, and take it as absolute truth.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

See you just have to add your little ignorant comments on everyone of your posts don't you, which makes you sound like the other douche bag who posts Pedophilia photos.

Wow ooz, I didn't realize how smart you were, you understand html color codes.....impressive.
But you still don't know how to embed a picture in a thread, do you ooz?

Nice avatar though. So I guess I am the "other" douche bag you are referring to.

Interesting choice of words, "douche bag". Sure you're not a ladyboy?

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by MY2Commoncentsworth

Now I know why you are so obsest with Pedophilia, because disgusting images are portrayed within the Bible, yuck:

"The girl's father and mother shall produce the evidence of the girl's virginity before the elders of the town at the gate. And the girl's father shall say to the elders, "I gave this man my daughter to wife, but he had taken an aversion to her; so he has made up charges, saying, 'I did not find your daughter a virgin.' But here is the evidence of my daughter's virginity!" And they shall spread out the cloth before the elders of the town. (From the New JPS translation, Deuteronomy 22:15-17)"

And this kind of things are happening today as well, yuck:

An hour later the three women and Paqui (who looked sheepishly proud, as if she had just been awarded her high school diploma) were back: the "judge" entered the church screaming and holding up a large white handkerchief embroidered in each corner with three red roses (this is because, generations ago, three corners of the handkerchief were twisted together to form a lancet which actually deflowered the girl, and came out stained in blood). I drew closer and could observe that there was a yellowish stain in the middle of the handkerchief, which showed signs of having been creased. The current, more "civilised" procedure is for the judge to wrap the handkerchief around her finger and introduce it in the vagina to feel, rather than break the hymen."

Ohhh GOSH, this letter was written by Anna.

Read the full story:
www.andalucia.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

So you are getting repetitive, ha ooz? Seems like you want to put some distance between you and the Truth with a quick post.....Yes?

I see that you are copying and pasting again........yuck!

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Luke 16:18 "Anyone who divorces his wife and marries another woman commits adultery, and the man who marries a divorced woman commits adultery."

Don't divorce my ignorant friend, you will be committing adultery, and according to the Bible you must be put to death:

Leviticus 20:10 "If a man commits adultery with another man's wife--with the wife of his neighbor--both the adulterer and the adulteress must be put to death."

Be careful my ignorant friend, there is so many things which could kill you.

"If your right eye causes you to sin, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to be thrown into hell. (From the NIV Bible, Matthew 5:29)"

Don't take out your eye, I don't want you to get hurt.

The Bible has pronography in it, do you let your kids read it? Please don't:

"If only you were to me like a brother, who was nursed at my mother's breasts! Then, if I found you outside, I would kiss you, and no one would despise me. I would lead you and bring you to my mother's house-- she who has taught me. I would give you spiced wine to drink, the nectar of my pomegranates. His left arm is under my head and his right arm embraces me."

"We have a young sister, and her breasts are not yet grown. What shall we do for our sister for the day she is spoken for? (Song of Songs 8:8)" and later about the sister....."I am a wall, and my breasts are like towers. Thus I have become in his eyes like one bringing contentment. (Song of Songs 8:10)"

My breasts are like towers, classic

Is that enough to prove the Bible is corrupt?

Ohh wait, you don't give a damn, you are more concerned about Pedophilia photos.

Haters like you deserves what they get.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

My breasts are like towers, classic

Well I guess that answers my question.

Is that enough to prove the Bible is corrupt?

No. But it's enough to prove to me what you really are.

"If your right eye causes you to sin, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to be thrown into hell. (From the NIV Bible, Matthew 5:29)"

Don't take out your eye, I don't want you to get hurt.

Oh oozy, that is so sweet. I wouldn't want to see you hurt either.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   

My breasts are like towers hahahaha

Classic

Honestly, you can continue with your hate slurr, I will just reply by "my breasts are like towers"

hahahaha

Ohh man I can't believe I'm laughing this much when I'm not even high lol

ETA:

Don't hurt yourself now lol

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 20-7-2010 by oozyism]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Because the interpretation of Islam that is spreading like a virus is repressive and out to control.

Now you may not believe that they are true followers of The Koran and it's teachings and that you and those who think like you are the only true Muslims, but they think that they are correct and that you are no true Muslim.

Interpretations my friend.

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join