It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam is the best DEMOCRACY (NOT Western Democracy)

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn
reply to post by oozyism

Why is it that anyone who disagrees with you is a troll?

Everything have posted has some relevamce to this thread.

You seem intent on bullying and brow beating everyone into agreeing with you, the antithess if this site.

You insist upon using your own defenition of words in the English language.

You attempt to change the goal posts mid-thread.

And where in T&C does it state that this thread is for Muslims and Christians only?

This thread is about how islum is a democracy. By any calculation, other than changing the meaning of democracy the premise is dead and cold.
The thread is dead, fred. All the rest is unimportant tongue flapping and diversion to ignore the point. Oozy pretty much distorts the meaning of every word he uses. WHy bother debating his lies and false premises when the truth is plainly writ large in the queeran and in history? BY THEIR FRUITS YE SHALL KNOW THEM.

[edit on 18-7-2010 by mordant1]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I have never seen a muslim nation where everyone is given a voice (ie: the definition of a democracy). All muslim nations are governed by the idea that everyone must believe the religious text or not be a valuable part of the society; you must believe in the majority's ideas in order to be a part of the majority, it is a self defeating and circular logic. Additionally it is usually a small group of individuals in power who dictate how exactly the Quran shall be interpreted and understood, and thus what the ideals and beliefs of the society should be. This is called a Theocracy and is completely different from a democracy.

I apologize ahead of time for making the comparison to Nazi Germany, but I am only comparing the governmental systems not the governmental ideals. Your argument is like saying that Germany under Hitler was a democracy because everyone who believed in the Nazi ideals had their ideals represented by the government.

Another example would be that this is like saying that Europe during the Inquisition hundreds of years ago was also democracy because anyone who followed the Catholic Churches interpretation of the bible was a part of the majority, even though anyone who did not was harshly excluded.

The huge difference between a democracy and a Theocracy is that a true democratic government allows every single person to have a say, whether or not their ideals differ from the current majority. A democracy is meant to allow everyone to have a voice no matter if their religious or cultural ideals vary from the majority's.

If you support a theocratic society where a few people have power over everyone else, and an individual has to accept the ideas of those in power in order to be represented, then thats your opinion. But please do not compare the two governmental systems as they are completely different.

EDIT: another interesting question that I have pondered, which is sure to generate some controversy, is whether a Theocracy and a Democracy are just two seperate methods of governing or is one an evolution of the other?

[edit on 18-7-2010 by beansanmash]

[edit on 18-7-2010 by beansanmash]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by beansanmash

you have never seen one because there are none, and based upon the queeran there can never be any. If you analyze rab culture the absolue lack of requirement for truth or honesty or cohesion is the root cause. It's all about survival in a harsh, mercyless environment and finding weakness in your competitors. It is a tribal culture and family survival at all costs is the major priority. that you can exploit. Only if honesty and fairness to all is a priority can one stop defending and attacking and start creating and sharing. Only one or two religions have even the potential to create such circumstances without political tyranny, based on the written source material.( ie not including various historical monarchic apostasy and intentional misdirection). Islum being at its base a worldy imperialistic organization will always attack the weak, their own, or outsiders, THeir book gives them this obligation. IT's just like amway or any multilevel marketing scheme, few prosper, the rest struggle and serve til they drown, they never being intended to do anything else other than be sacrificial feeder fish for the earthly benefit of others.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism
reply to post by space cadet

Are you saying you can't publish your opinion under Islam?

Are you arguing that you can? We all know how Islam (the super democracy) deals with freedom of speech... Two words...

Salman Rushdie.

IRM

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

"Muhammad's Roar," a drawing by artist Nicolas P., shows Mohammad suffering the torments of hellfire.

So much for Democracy, hah ooz?.....Good luck with your constitution.

[edit on 18-7-2010 by MY2Commoncentsworth]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

You don't even know how to post a picture, do you ooz? I just realized how computer illiterate you really are. And I thought I was bad.

Hey ooz, whats the ATS record for fewest flags on a large thread?...Do you know?.....Maybe this thread could break the record if it lasts a few more days........28 pages and only 7 flags........That's only 1 flag for every 4 pages of posts.........It doesn't exactly inspire confidence, does it ooz?

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn
You seem intent on bullying and brow beating everyone into agreeing with you, the antithess if this site.

I think Ooz forgot that "Islam is the religion of peace."

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

At Muhammad Dress Up, you can place any number of humiliating costumes on a paper-doll Mohammad as he flies his donkey up to heaven. Here are just two among the hundreds of possibilities, created by artist Normal Bob Smith.

Mohammad is a Real Democrat, always depicted on a donkey.....Maybe this is where you got the misconception that Islam is a Democracy.

Is this what gave you the idea for this thread oozy?

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

This one really hits the nail on the head, doesn't it ooz?

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Islam is the BEST DEMOCRACY, here is why:

Western Democracy works on majority, while Islamic DEMOCRACY works on individual level.

Let's make it simple and break it down:

- Islam is the nation.

- A Muslim is the citizen of Islam.

- The constitution of Islam is the Quran.

Those three points make a perfect Democracy, because you choose whether you want to become a Muslim or not, no need for voting, no need for majority, while the minority watches and wait until it becomes the Majority etc.

Once you become a Muslim you accept the Quran as your constitution, and govern yourself, and those who want to be under Islam, through Quran, which makes a perfect DEMOCRACY.

CASE CLOSED!!

Questions and Comments invited.

PEACE!!

A Democracy always works on the rule of the majority...sorry you need to do some research.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrong

That is exactly why I stated Islam is a better Democracy, because Islam works at the individual level therefore allowing every person to choose, not half, not more than half, but every person.

Once they choose the package of Islam, once they make the agreement to abide with the laws, they must abide with the laws, but if they want to move on, and decide that they don't want it anymore they can.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by oozyismCASE CLOSED!!

I for one, if I ever decided to become a Muslim I would probaby think seriously about investing in some Body Armor.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Hey oozy!

Show me some pictures why don't ya?

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Islam is the BEST DEMOCRACY, here is why:

Western Democracy works on majority, while Islamic DEMOCRACY works on individual level.

Let's make it simple and break it down:

- Islam is the nation.

- A Muslim is the citizen of Islam.

- The constitution of Islam is the Quran.

Those three points make a perfect Democracy, because you choose whether you want to become a Muslim or not, no need for voting, no need for majority, while the minority watches and wait until it becomes the Majority etc.

Once you become a Muslim you accept the Quran as your constitution, and govern yourself, and those who want to be under Islam, through Quran, which makes a perfect DEMOCRACY.

CASE CLOSED!!

Questions and Comments invited.

PEACE!!

CASE REOPENED DUE TO IGNORANCE!!

Just as you can choose to join Islam, you can choose to live in a western democracy or not, so that point is completely irrelevant.

Simple Breakdown.

- United States is the nation.

- A U.S. citizen is clearly a citizen of the United States.

- The constitution is, well, the Constitution of the United States.

Those three points make a perfect Democracy, because you choose whether you want to become/continue to be a U.S. citizen or not, you can choose to vote, no need for outdated laws based on control, No extreme laws designed to limit the actions of free people.

What is the perfect scenario for Islam in the future?? Having the entire world united under Islam? That sounds a lot like one world government to me.

Once you become a U.S. citizen you accept the U.S. Constitution as your constitution, and govern yourself, choosing to follow any laws you want. If you break a law you are punished like you would be living under Islamic rule. The difference is that the people of the U.S. are protected from cruel and barbaric punishments for something as simple as showing a little ankle. They are protected because the majority decided those rights were important. Who decided what rights are important in the nation of Islam?? Most likely one or two men.

On a side note, you can't take the word democracy and change the definition, then compare it to a governing system that adheres to the previous definition.

If this were acceptable I could say, Islam "as most people understand it" is about terrorism and jihad and turbans. So I am going to use that definition to show Western democracy is better that islam. While I'm at it i will also change some other definitions. Islam (my definition) is bad because potato. (of course I did change the definition of potato to "it is the corner stone on which the 9/11 terror attacks were perpetrated) Don't comment on 9/11 being a conspiracy, its not the point (just an example).

Islam is no more individual than western democracy. You can choose to live under either for of law and you can also choose to break the laws. Western democracy exercises just enough control to keep order in the nation, Islam exercises what ever type of control it deems necessary to keep power.

Owned,
MT

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Boomer1941

I for one, if I ever decided to become a Muslim I would probaby think seriously about investing in some Body Armor.

Why?

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Come on ooz, post 1 picture so I know that you know how to do it......
or do you want everyone to know that you are so ignorant......as if they don't know already......

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by MY2Commoncentsworth
reply to post by oozyism

Come on ooz, post 1 picture so I know that you know how to do it......
or do you want everyone to know that you are so ignorant......as if they don't know already......

Ohh are you still here, I'm still recording your mental issue, maybe at the end of the recording, and the analysis I can help you over come your mental illness.

Watch my avatar, it is a picture.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

"Mohammad's decapitation by Allah" is the title of this grotesquery, a parody of Basil Wolverton's "Lena the Hyena" character.

I caught this one the other day.....just thought I'd share it with you.

You know ooz, if you view enough of these cartoons you just might get hooked on them.

Handsome little devil, isn't he?

Hey ooz, do you think that I have posted enough pictures to have earned a Fatwa?......BTW.....Just what is a Fatwa?.....I hope it's not a Big Woman.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by MY2Commoncentsworth

Have you read the Bible recently my Christian friend

Leviticus 20:27 "And as for a man or woman in whom there proves to be a mediumistic spirit or spirit of prediction, they should be put to death without fail. They should pelt them to death with stones. Their own blood is upon them."

Just so you don't talk about abolish this, abolish that:

"Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law (the Old Testament) or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke or a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law (the Old Testament) until everything is accomplished. (Matthew 5:17-18)"

I love Christians, especially the ones who hide their belief.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
After great thought I have come to the conclusion on the following about:
Oozyism is a deciever and neither a Muslim, Christian or any learned person. I seriously doubt that he has read any holy text, Quar'an or studied anything of a theological nature. I believe he is just an agitator and seeks to comitt the greatest sin of all. He can not prove he is a devout follower, or has read any holy text. And to quote the bible, and if you look at his posts, it does make sense: Even the Devil will quote the holy bible.
So there you have it, Oozyism is one of the decievers mentioned in numerous holy texts. Unable to prove that he is what he says he is or that he is a learned person who has actually read any holy text. He can not prove such.

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join