It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Islam is the best DEMOCRACY (NOT Western Democracy)

page: 26
13
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism
 


Sorry no I've started no hate, I ask a question that you will refuse to answer. Your answer will go unanswered and hate that you have of all infidels as suthorized by the queeran that I've read, the underlying culture of subjugation that I know is the reason. Do not project your dogma upon me, Dar al Harb though I be. Given that your duty as you read it is to find converts by any means fair or foul, through force, through deception, will allow you to do anything you deem necessary to defeat the infidel foe. Unlike most even here who argue based upon the flawed opinions of others I go to the source material and avoid contamination by disinformation. There is nothing you can say that will convince me that islum is anything but an earthly imerialistic political system intended to plunder the weak and stupid and in this cause you will certainly find rich pickings in the west

[edit on 17-7-2010 by mordant1]




posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by mordant1
 




Because one chooses something doesnt make it a democratic process and doesnt make it honest.


Read what you wrote lol.

You didn't even answer the question, and started drifting away.

Start simple, start with one point, once you get that point finished and done for, you jump to the next.

Haters have a trend of jumping in to ten different areas at once to avoid any conclusion and continue the hate.

Been there, done that


The answer is yes or no.

Read your answer, see how before even answering you drifted away lol

weeeeeeeeee, I'm flying

[edit on 17-7-2010 by oozyism]



posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism
reply to post by mordant1
 




Because one chooses something doesnt make it a democratic process and doesnt make it honest.


Read what you wrote lol.

You didn't even answer the question, and started drifting away.

Start simple, start with one point, once you get that point finished and done for, you jump to the next.

Haters have a trend of jumping in to ten different areas at once to avoid any conclusion and continue the hate.

Been there, done that


The answer is yes or no.

Read your answer, see how before even answering you drifted away lol

weeeeeeeeee, I'm flying

[edit on 17-7-2010 by oozyism]


deflect, deny, demean, discredit. Typical of your beleif system, the amway of the illah ulluh. No respect for the identity of others, d'uh, all are but infidels to be dominated with dhimmitude, denyed whith takyii, and bled with a jizya.
Please continue with your discourse, I'm sure you are bringing many to your cause who wish to ignore decency and respect in exchange for domination, treasure and license

[edit on 17-7-2010 by mordant1]



posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by mordant1
 


Did you answer my question?

This is absolutely stunning example of the pattern the subjects are showing.

WOW.



posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism
reply to post by mordant1
 


Did you answer my question?

This is absolutely stunning example of the pattern the subjects are showing.

WOW.

I asked you the question as have so many others so plese be gracious in following the order that questions were made in. DO NOT ANSWER QUESTIONS WITH A QUESTION, that does not work with people of quality but of course we know what you'll do.
My evaluation is that you dont have a clue as to the meaning of words you are using, nor do you care in the service of pathetic prosletizing. All you'd attract with your brand of illogic are other social defectives itching for payback from a world thats passed them by as unimportant.

[edit on 17-7-2010 by mordant1]



posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism
reply to post by sdcigarpig
 


So you agree that Islam allows you to become Muslim.

But you disagree that it doesn't allow you to leave Islam once you become a Muslim.

OK:


Noble Verses 15:2-3 "Again and again will those who disbelieve, wish that they had bowed (to God's will) in Islam. Leave them alone, to enjoy (the good things of this life) and to please themselves: let (false) hope amuse them: soon will knowledge (undeceive them)."


Did you get your information from the Quran?

No I got my facts from accounts that are reported, and people who I know who are from Iraq, Iran, Afganistan, Pakistan, and Somalia. Oh yes, the muslim world will welcome you in, but if you live in a country where the rule of law is the Quar'an, and choose to renounce the muslim faith, there is a heavy punishment, loss of freedom. Think about it, forced to flee from your home, your family considers you dead, your community wanting to kill you. Gee wonderful things Islam and the Quar'an.



posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by mordant1
 


So you can't even answer a simple question.

Can we agree that you can't even, or not even willing to answer a simple question??



posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by sdcigarpig
 


And you didn't get any of your information from the Quran, there's no argument here.

I'm going to sleep.

Bye.



posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
[edit on 17-7-2010 by mordant1]



posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by sdcigarpig

Originally posted by oozyism
reply to post by sdcigarpig
 


So you agree that Islam allows you to become Muslim.

But you disagree that it doesn't allow you to leave Islam once you become a Muslim.

OK:


Noble Verses 15:2-3 "Again and again will those who disbelieve, wish that they had bowed (to God's will) in Islam. Leave them alone, to enjoy (the good things of this life) and to please themselves: let (false) hope amuse them: soon will knowledge (undeceive them)."


Did you get your information from the Quran?

No I got my facts from accounts that are reported, and people who I know who are from Iraq, Iran, Afganistan, Pakistan, and Somalia. Oh yes, the muslim world will welcome you in, but if you live in a country where the rule of law is the Quar'an, and choose to renounce the muslim faith, there is a heavy punishment, loss of freedom. Think about it, forced to flee from your home, your family considers you dead, your community wanting to kill you. Gee wonderful things Islam and the Quar'an.


The queeran in black and white authorizes earthy mortal punishment for not submitting to ulluh in every way, No just punishments in the afterworld, but punishment in this world by any followers of islum that have the time and inclination. Not an interpretation to be discussed, not a sectarian beleif, but the very basis of the faith, immutable and unrepentant, but plianly in the book of earthly moral perversity and chauvanism. One can persevere for their version of ulluh by ANY AND ALL means possible, there are no limits, NO LIMITS; there is no coexsistence, there is no leaving the club.
THere are 3 accepted english language translations on the net, read them and see for yourself how peaceful things can get. THere is a bipolar nature of the queeran, there are lofty allowances but there is devilish mercilessness and presumption of worldly authority out of proportion to almost any other 'religion' on the planet. When there is a confusing mix of good and bad, expect that bad will prevail as the organizational priority.

One need only to look around the world to see who is at peace and who is not, and why not. That there is any question in anyones mind is what amazes me, It is time that everyone in their home become dar al Harb

[edit on 17-7-2010 by mordant1]



posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism
reply to post by mordant1
 


So you can't even answer a simple question.

Can we agree that you can't even, or not even willing to answer a simple question??


Umm, I'm not the one sniffing for converts, insulting us for our beliefs, if you want converts answer the questions. I'm not looking for converts so do not assume I have any responsibility to answer to you. I simply put the information out there,
from your book,
from your history
from your culture
that you try to hide the true face of.
Defend your prounouncments of your democratic sociopolitical system you promote to those here or yes, feign indignation and leave if that be your democracy, nobody here will strike your neck for acting on your perogative, too bad, were things reversed I doubt that you'd afford infidels the same courtesy.

[edit on 17-7-2010 by mordant1]



posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism
reply to post by sdcigarpig
 


And you didn't get any of your information from the Quran, there's no argument here.

I'm going to sleep.

Bye.

Well, who says you have been awake. As you choose not to accept the validity of first hand experience, then I can safely say that you are not telling the truth. Do enlighten us are you a: Wahhabis?
Or a: Kharijites, Or are you a: Sunnis, Or are you a: Shi’ites, or a Ghulat, or a Sufi? Please tell us, what Madrassa you attended and what sect of Islam you followed.



posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism
 


Prove you got your information from the Quar'an. Quoting Verses anyone can do, but prove it.



posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism
 


Hey oozy, I'm back...did ya miss me sweetcheecks?

Hey ooz, are you one of those Shiitight Muslims, cause if you are, that would explain a lot.

May I recommend a Kaopectate and fiber cocktail with just a pinch or two of arsenic to achieve maximum results.

I do believe that your Constitution needs to be amended. You will know if the amendment starts working as you will immediately feel your . starting to expand from its previously shrunken state........Let me know.



posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Dear brother Oozyism,

In all fairness, I do think that you should reply forthrightly to posters who seek enlightenment from you, after all, you started this thread, espacially from people like Space Cadet who are genuine, unlike trolls such as Mynonesenseworth.

Personally, I believe it is a priviledge and an honour to have you here sharing your beliefs which you stand by here, even though if i disagree certain aspects of it, over an interesting issue many secularist had overlooked.

We all will only benefit through heart to heart honest discussions, fiery at times, but ultimately after that, much comprehension about perspective from cultures will emerge, which will lead to our eventual evolution for we are all one race - the human race, with common aspirations and goals in life, regardless of our differences as we are always human beings first.

Perhaps the english language may be a hurdle to you, but so long as you communicate from your heart in simple comprehensible terms, it will be understood. Do not let language be a barrier, more so one from another culture, but speak your mind, honestly and forthrightly to discuss your stand without fear and favour..

I will help when I can, but then I am not a practising Muslim, nor come from a Eastern culture with ancestry that goes back to centuries of Muslim upbringing.

My insights are only based upon books, debates, discussions and travels within Muslim dominated lands. Thus my insignificant insights are worth less than a simple comprehensible word you post.

The reason I am here are twofold.

1. To understand the muslim world better, even though alone, you are certainly not representative of your culture, a system of worship to our common Creator, but enough insights that may lead to further seeking of truths to comprehend how the Eastern world lived, which was fully ignorant by Western civilisation and solely based upon news from the MSM, filtered news of which we now know.


2. Because of the war drums banging on war with Iran, there may be a belief that the NWO or TPTB is trying to justify hatred of Muslims so that invasion of Iran will be easier to swallow, with the murder of innocent Muslim men, women and children as collateral damage easier on the innocent young naive gung ho soldiers fanned by hatred for them to blindly pull the trigger. This we MUST avoid, to spare the world from further sufferings on this unwinnable war. When push comes to shove, no one wins. Humanity only perish.


Still, its your choice and freewill, and not me to command. Good luck and cheers.



posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Keep Your Democracy. I'll take a Constitutional Republic. The Government is restrained by the rule of law therefore giving it's citizens ultimate freedom. There is no Majority rule in a Constitutional Republic, it's all or none, and it has to abide by the ruling document (constitution)en.wikipedia.org...

Islam is a Theocracy, just the same as the Catholic religion... the Vatican is a small city-state of it's own and the Pope commands 10's of millions of followers. I hold religious leadership akin to dictatorships, the rulers change but the idea and they way they lead never does.



posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
Dear brother Oozyism,

In all fairness, I do think that you should reply forthrightly to posters who seek enlightenment from you, after all, you started this thread, espacially from people like Space Cadet who are genuine, unlike trolls such as Mynonesenseworth.

Personally, I believe it is a priviledge and an honour to have you here sharing your beliefs which you stand by here, even though if i disagree certain aspects of it, over an interesting issue many secularist had overlooked.

We all will only benefit through heart to heart honest discussions, fiery at times, but ultimately after that, much comprehension about perspective from cultures will emerge, which will lead to our eventual evolution for we are all one race - the human race, with common aspirations and goals in life, regardless of our differences as we are always human beings first.

Perhaps the english language may be a hurdle to you, but so long as you communicate from your heart in simple comprehensible terms, it will be understood. Do not let language be a barrier, more so one from another culture, but speak your mind, honestly and forthrightly to discuss your stand without fear and favour..

I will help when I can, but then I am not a practising Muslim, nor come from a Eastern culture with ancestry that goes back to centuries of Muslim upbringing.

My insights are only based upon books, debates, discussions and travels within Muslim dominated lands. Thus my insignificant insights are worth less than a simple comprehensible word you post.

The reason I am here are twofold.

1. To understand the muslim world better, even though alone, you are certainly not representative of your culture, a system of worship to our common Creator, but enough insights that may lead to further seeking of truths to comprehend how the Eastern world lived, which was fully ignorant by Western civilisation and solely based upon news from the MSM, filtered news of which we now know.


2. Because of the war drums banging on war with Iran, there may be a belief that the NWO or TPTB is trying to justify hatred of Muslims so that invasion of Iran will be easier to swallow, with the murder of innocent Muslim men, women and children as collateral damage easier on the innocent young naive gung ho soldiers fanned by hatred for them to blindly pull the trigger. This we MUST avoid, to spare the world from further sufferings on this unwinnable war. When push comes to shove, no one wins. Humanity only perish.


Still, its your choice and freewill, and not me to command. Good luck and cheers.




There is no debate, the queeran says unequivocally what it says, and whatever the height of brotherhood and peace suggested, it just as clearly says it doesnt apply to the infidel. Whatever kindnesses it may provide for the umma, it just as clearly prescribes all manner of human terror on the infidel by decree, unblinking, unashamed and unconcerned. and clear in its goals If jesus is any prophet to the mooz how do you reconcile his guidance that by the fruits you will know the tree? Islums fruits are there for all to see, the world over. Any attempt to change the subject is simple takyii.



posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism
 



Originally posted by oozyism

I'm going to sleep.


Hey oozy, wake up. Come on sleeping booty, rise and shine. Up and at em.
I want to show you some more pictures.



posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism
 





"Guardian cartoonist Steve Bell drew this caricature of Mohammed as an angry camel on February 3, 2006 ("got the hump" is a British expression meaning "upset"). Though this is one of the more offensive Mohammed images published in the mainstream media, the cartoon elicited no protests or outrage."


Wake up oozy...wake up....Your breakfast's getting warm....



[edit on 17-7-2010 by MY2Commoncentsworth]



posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism
 


Here is an example of why the west is apparently a better place to make your choice of religion:

I can sit here and say what I want, publish my opinion to this site and never worry about it if I said I was against my god, or I was an adulterer, or that I drink a lot.

You on the other hand, cannot tell these things without worry. You have much pain to gain should anyone know of your boasting that you are an adulterer and that you like to drink.

And why is that? Because the koran is law, and it should not be interpreted into law, it is a religion not a policy.




top topics



 
13
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

log in

join