It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MIB (Men in Black)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Odds are..... If the public is well aware of these "MIB's", then that job is outdated, and abandoned for something more affective.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gainsayer
Yes, simpletons and low-class bullies are made privvy to the biggest secret in the history of mankind.
x 100.

I did not say that. What I think is that they are not privy to the top secret info - their superiors are. They get half the story only.

Now, why do I think you are an agent ? In fact you joined at the same time as Freecitizen. May be you know each other.

Many would read into my posts that just because some agent walks around in dark glasses , wearing a suit it does not mean that he is a high calibre government agent. He could be ..but not necessarily.

I recently saw 700 MIBs around me. They were all in fact stewards of a well-known football stadium in UK. It was a few hours before the match and they were signing in at different security points. I counted 700 (give or take 50 )It was an awesome sight, which goes to show how the black suit and white shirt can have such a fearful impact.

I am not making fun of MIBs . I just want to present a 'what if' scenario. What if MIB are sent by their superiors (who have full top secret knowledge) to deal with cases which do not require the MIBs to know anything beyond the specific task assigned to them.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
If such men with such roles exist, they likely number very few. They would have few, if any, financial or personal obligations besides their job. They would likely be orphans, or have little to no family. A background in the military would be likely, with possible experience in black ops. These men would be professionals of the highest degree, who know they are cogs in something much larger than them, and thus expendable...

This is just basic logic. Men such as 'MiB' would not be recruited off the streets, certainly not from families like the one lady insists. If so, many would have made public their job and lifestyle.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by monkeySEEmonkeyDO

The public is aware of many things. It doesnt mean that something is outdated or not.

Fact is, the MIB are a mystery and I really doubt anyone knows who are they.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Gainsayer

Im gonna have to agree here. I think that if the MIB do exist, they are the "expendables" and have basically zero life. They are probably living in some protection program and live double lives and are told what to do and how to do it on a constant basis.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by NASA is ASAN

Stranger mishaps have taken place.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
The topic of MIB rather draw my interests very much
they are the most amazing phenomenon IMO.

Eventhough I myself have not yet experienced any kind of close encounter, but I am under the delusion that many events in my life are strange enough to relate them with the MIB :p

I personaly dont believe any earthly government agent could have the degree of knowledge possesed by the MIB. It is almost at the level of "all knowing" (well at least from the stories I have heard). I rather believe they could be time treveler or some kind of dimensional jumper.

As absurd it might sound, believe it or not, but that is my perspective for this very moment :p cheers.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
I think that the MIB are goons of some black Government agency. The MIB maybe ex-Military or some other ex-special forces.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
figment?

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Dan Aykroyd has a rather creepy MIB story. i say no more!

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Last I recall, MIB accounts were mostly in the 50's, 60's, and 70's, with very few accounts after these decades.

Hi Gazrok,

I had an MIB account just a few years ago which I gave right here at ATS. I unfortunately know they happen to be a Real phenomenon and for the life of me I cannot say whether they are human or not. The one I saw moved far faster than anything I have ever seen, leaving a blurred motion trail rather than a direct image imprint on your retina. Freaky.

GS

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Magnus47

...The other theory is more speculative. But if UFO's do have an alien connection, then we should consider the possibility of humans raised "in captivity." I use that phrase because raising animals in captivity in a zoo is the closest analogy I can think of. Basically, if aliens really are here, there is probably good reason to suspect that they have their own small population of humans, raised and bred off-world, for specific purposes such as interacting directly with the human race in a way that the aliens themselves can't do, or otherwise just being useful because, after all, such humans would be a trustworthy card that aliens could play in human affairs on Earth....

Hi Magnus47,

Your account seems to match my own MIB experience. I have traveled the world since the earliest age and have come across most populations, the only exception being those held in semi-captivity behind the Iron Curtain. Yet they are not nearly as different from Westerners than the MIB I encountered.

He seemed to be trained into total obedience. As if he knew all too well what would become of him if he did otherwise. He was also very pale skinned and it looked like had been in sun deprivation. I even wonder if the MIB populations weren't chosen by the Aliens "growing them" for their ability to adjust to the lack of light? This might explain why the leading researcher noted that invariably, when shown photographs of all the Earth's various ethnic groups, those witnessing MIB acknowledged as the closest match people from Lapland? That is the human population that is the closest to the North Pole and which is used to months without sunshine in the winter.

The one I saw definitely looked like a Laplander, only I had never seen one in the flesh before. And to concur with your theory, I couldn't sense him as having any strong behavioral characteristics, culture seemed absent almost as if he hadn't been raised in society, and he acted mechanically and methodically rather than purposefully. Before attacking he gazed at me with curiosity, and seemed to have no animosity but simply wondered who I was. This alerted me that I might be a 'target'. But I didn't get the impression that he was himself motivated against me, nor that he belonged to any larger organization. My guess is that he was directed to this mission, and had no recourse other than to obey his "masters". Would they be Aliens? Either that, or something equally distasteful in Black Ops.

GS

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
strangegr.tripod.com...

Interesting link regarding the MIB.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by -Blackout-

These people probably dont have the described characteristics that have been mentioned other than suits and thats all they probably are.. Just suits that work for the government to threaten and stalk people who they beileve may pose a threat to them by leaking information.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by DanTheOutlaw

But what sort of "situation" would these "suits" stalk and threaten people on in your opinion?

I think that the MIB are a bit deeper then that. If they do exist, I think they are goons from some Shadow organization that are told to keep people quiet regarding sensitive subject matters..

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by -Blackout-

I know. They are Mothers and Fathers....Sons and Daughters...and Grandchildren of people who have given up so much of their lives to do a job that by it's nature is damaging to the Mental Stability of any person who is exposed to the Protocols that MUST be followed for the sake of Humanity.

They are not the Bad Guy's. They are the sefless servants of the populous and they never recieve any acknowledgement or praise that could ever be made public....and for those who disparage their existance....and by the way....the BLACK SUITS went out of style in the late 60's....do not have any idea or concept of the sacrifice they give freely and Patriotically to keep us safe to a greater degree than we would be without their existance.

Many can Demonize their Nature and deplore their existance....but for the people who give this disdane....just the fact that they cannot allow themselves possible exceptions for Laws and Rights for the Greater Good and expound that ALL SECRECY is bad.....could never either do the job that they once understanding the circumstance....and that is assuming that they can even mentaly HANDLE the reality of the circumstance....they also could never mesure up to the Honor of Self Sacrifice....that is needed to perform the job.

If you hold all Laws in a state of Absolutes....there can never be true Justice because Justice may be directed as a Right Of The Individual....it can never be made Just....in a case that has no options and the Needs of the many take presidence over the Needs of the few...or the one.

If a person cannot understand this or condone it....then they are SELFISH and are more concerned about their rights than the welfare of the majority. It is a conundrum....it can never be made equitable...but is ABSOLUTELY A NECESSITY! Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Hi Split Infinity,

Thanks for weighing in with your explanations, even if they remain purposefully vague, perhaps to protect the innocent?

I do nevertheless wonder how you can condone what the MIB do. I was told, a bit similarly to what you've said, that the MIB who attacked me did so to benevolently warn me of the dangers I was exposing myself to. Yet it did seem very much like an aggressive attack so you can imagine that I am most curious of any other detail or generality you might volunteer to enable me to further explore that possibility. Thanks for letting me know what you can.

GS

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Nobody comes to my house and threatens my life without getting a kitchen knife buried in their chest.

I'd imagine that these days, they simply claim to be from some front UFO group, pay you a big check for the originals/copies, and that's that. They are never seen again.

Then, if you ever try and come out about it, it'd be easy to show you profited from it, thus helping to destroy your credibility, especially when you no longer have the originals.

Much more effective than intimidation would be these days. And much less conspicuous than the ominous dark suits. Instead, they are likely in cheap suits and rental cars.

For those who don't sell, a later break-in, etc. probably seals the deal. Or a house fire, etc. if the evidence is extremely damaging.
edit on 29-12-2011 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
We should all wear black suits and drive down in a black Cadillac to area 51 lol

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Just found this on the Coast to Coast AM website. Apparently it is security camera footage of two MIB's entering a hotel.

www.coasttocoastam.com...

(They enter at about 0:30)
edit on 18-4-2012 by Xaphan because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join