It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MIB (Men in Black)

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

Hi Xaphan,

Thanks for the kind words, it was merely a technical matter due to a brief exchange with a member who was banned 3 times in a row for causing trouble in several threads, including this one. FYI yesterday I told two of my friends abut the MIB who attacked me. One whom I am very close to seemed disturbed I hadn't told him when it happened. But then again, I knew he'd be totally unreceptive, he was less so learning about it years later, as it was obvious why I hadn't spoken about it before. They both said it was just a madman who had gotten ticked off when I looked at him, prompting him to action. I guess that insanity is an easy way of explaining off anything for which we have no answer? And since they well know I am quite sane and rational, thus the MIB was nuts!

Of course they don't believe in MIB, in UFOs, in Aliens or in anything which isn't continuously reported in newspapers or endorsed by institutions. Considering themselves rebels, they rebel on points of detail and on nothing fundamental, as was planned for us by TPTB. So I don't mind that they say he couldn't have been targeting me given he didn't get onto the train at the same station as me. And I didn't even try to explain how he moved as quickly as the comic strip character "Flash" who was able to go so fast as to bur your vision. Yo ucan see why I wasn't very eager to have this event recorded officially with the Police or Military. It could easily have served to have me removed from my professional responsibilities - and might have even been staged for that purpose?

GS

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by someotherguy

According to whom? What evidence is there that PROJECT SERPO is a "hoax?"

According to Reality Uncovered. Say, you and Getsmart aren't members of the Imaginary Intelligence Agency, are you?

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart
FYI yesterday I told two of my friends abut the MIB who attacked me... They both said it was just a madman who had gotten ticked off when I looked at him, prompting him to action.

And that "madman" just very conveniently happened to have some burning (anthrax?) powder to dump on your head. OK... LOL

Of course they don't believe in MIB, in UFOs, in Aliens or in anything which isn't continuously reported in newspapers or endorsed by institutions.

Have people never heard of Project Mockingbird?

So I don't mind that they say he couldn't have been targeting me given he didn't get onto the train at the same station as me.

Right. Because there's no way the guy could have possibly known where you live or work, or what your travel schedule was, or which stops you usually get on or off of. Have these people ever heard of *spies*?

It could easily have served to have me removed from my professional responsibilities - and might have even been staged for that purpose?

Or worse. They might have just been trying to get rid of a little trouble-maker all together. I'm really less concerned about your *job* than about your *life.*

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001

According to whom? What evidence is there that PROJECT SERPO is a "hoax?"

According to Reality Uncovered.

I guess you consider Snopes to be the final authority on what is *real* too? LOL OK. I prefer to do my own research and exercise my own judgment. Thanks.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Hi Someotherguy,

Thanks for weighing in. It is invariably more unsettling when your close friends take stands to discredit your experience or analysis thereof. Yet it didn't really bother me beyond measure, it was par for the course.

Originally posted by someotherguy

And that "madman" just very conveniently happened to have some burning (anthrax?) powder to dump on your head. OK... LOL

Actually, that is the hole in their crazy stalker theory because it is very unlikely that such an unstable individual would dress like a MIB, would also carry powder inside a thin precisely machined vial (I know what precision engineered items look like, having been longtime friend of an expert machinist at Berkeley's Lawrence Livermore Laboratory), nor can the crackpot theory explain his inordinately rapid motion which was faster than the speed of the balls I would see hurled at me when I was a handball goalie.

Have people never heard of Project Mockingbird?

This did not happen in the USA and elsewhere the population is kept under a thicker veil of obstruction and lies than the States. At least they didn't mock me, as often is the case by certain foreign ATS members who act themselves like "Mocking Birds". This is why in various threads such as this one or even the ones about UFOs, Aliens or the Moon, many British members scoff at what most Americans know for fact and you find certain die-hard members from other countries who aren't even at square one when it comes to exploring conspiracy theories. They are so certain of the validity of their brainwashing which they have no doubts about and unconditionally deem to be true and factual, that they are very active in systematically opposing any alternative thoughts going so far as to appear to be agency disinfo operatives, when they are probably just simply totally clueless!

Right. Because there's no way the guy could have possibly known where you live or work, or what your travel schedule was, or which stops you usually get on or off of. Have these people ever heard of *spies*?

This is what makes me wonder to what extent they are not part of some network? It doesn't seem likely that both would agree so closely otherwise. One is very smart, at genius level in most people's estimation and at the top of professional classification in his field. He however often accepts criticism of Scottish Rite Freemasonry and of the Great Orient faction, but seems to invariably defend what he calls "The Great Lodge". The other is more of a Jet Setter with an unconventional lifestyle, but he is connected at the higher Illuminati level. He also happens to know many spies, or one might say even families of spies as their offspring are often partially or fully co-opted as "covers".

Or worse. They might have just been trying to get rid of a little trouble-maker all together. I'm really less concerned about your *job* than about your *life.*

Actually, that was my own main preoccupation as you can well imagine. Yet it seemed riskier to depend upon the local authorities who might be complicit rather than fend for myself on my own. We've all heard of the defenestrations of various UFO whistleblowers, Byrd and Forrestal come to mind. Many others might succumb to entirely different illnesses, such as some rare infection contracted in a military hospital while under observation for testing of toxicological substances? I am not paranoid, merely prudent.

Once physically attacked by a biological agent by parties unknown, I was not about to entrust my physical welfare to another party whose affiliations and allegiances are also unknown. Doesn't that make sense to anyone? Some here call me a liar because I didn't go off and trust the authorities, whom I happen to know for a fact knew about the Creature I witnessed several years earlier and was talking about. For all I know THEY were behind the attack. Or maybe not.

Getsmart

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

It is invariably more unsettling when your close friends take stands to discredit your experience or analysis thereof.

Anyone who sought to discredit me would not be a friend, much less a close friend, for long.

This did not happen in the USA and elsewhere the population is kept under a thicker veil of obstruction and lies than the States.

Don't they have the Internet? We're not talking about China where info is fire-walled off. I'm tired of excuses for people being clueless. People need to take responsibility for informing themselves, IMO.

and you find certain die-hard members from other countries who aren't even at square one when it comes to exploring conspiracy theories. They are so certain of the validity of their brainwashing which they have no doubts about and unconditionally deem to be true and factual, that they are very active in systematically opposing any alternative thoughts going so far as to appear to be agency disinfo operatives, when they are probably just simply totally clueless!

I'm sorry, but I highly doubt the "muggles" would be on here trying to debunk theories that just happen to encroach on sensitive areas. That would take away from their TV & beer time. lol Anyway, we KNOW that trolls are hired to trawl the forums, Facebook, & Internet to make sure people "think right."

This is what makes me wonder to what extent they are not part of some network? It doesn't seem likely that both would agree so closely otherwise.

Yep. Makes you wonder...

One is very smart, at genius level in most people's estimation and at the top of professional classification in his field.

You gotta love the clueless "geniuses." I love how smug & arrogant they can be, too. lol

Yet it seemed riskier to depend upon the local authorities who might be complicit rather than fend for myself on my own.

I think it's best to stay as far away from the cops as possible.

Many others might succumb to entirely different illnesses, such as some rare infection contracted in a military hospital while under observation for testing of toxicological substances?

Bill Hicks > cancered
Tim Russert > heart-attacked
Paul Wellstone > plane-crashed

Just to name a few...

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

You are right to be very demanding of those in your entourage, however there are some things we can accept from those we know isofar as they are culturally very different than us. One of my friends does not have the internet nor even a cell phone, so that does much for staying uninformed - and it illustrated how one with a very fine mind can be dumbed down despite his great intelligence by the totally owned and controlled corporate media. Then there is the language barrier. Those who speak English - and he does not - have access to a tremendous amount of broader information than those who don't. So it is up to us to cut them a break? Is it entirely their fault if they're clueless when next to no info is readily available in their language?

Also, I do think I was wise to not entrust my safety or reputation to the official authorities. I did witness a 9-foot tall Draco warrier strolling down the boulevard in the very same city, which might explain why I was attacked by a MIB ? It didn't happen before I went online and gave my eyewitness account, several years later. Not a coincidence in my book. Since the local authorities MUST HAVE KNOWN about that creature, because it was ominous and huge and also had to have been reported by others or at least given evidence by whatever mayhem it may have caused, I am quite certain that at the higher levels the Police must have known. If they shut up, then what would keep them from shutting me up? This wasn't a gamble I was ready to take. Better safe than sorry, especially when dealing with Alien Predators, MIB... or their accomplices in Law Enforcement positions of authority.

GS

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
If you meet MiB again, tell them that Im___tor demands to know when they intend to reveal themselves to the human world.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
When I was around seven years old i lived in Arkansas and I remember walking in the woods behind my house and seeing a guy who I originally thought to be a hunter keeping pace with me. I circled around to take the long way back to my house and ended up walking very near him, I remember nodding and he returned the gesture and in the same moment i noticed that his fingers were incredibly long bordering on disfigurement.

I never made a big deal of the incident but it is something that puzzles me to this day, he was dressed in navy blue with black jeans and had a hat on. Never seen him before or after.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

You are right to be very demanding of those in your entourage, however there are some things we can accept from those we know isofar as they are culturally very different than us. One of my friends does not have the internet nor even a cell phone, so that does much for staying uninformed - and it illustrated how one with a very fine mind can be dumbed down despite his great intelligence by the totally owned and controlled corporate media. Then there is the language barrier. Those who speak English - and he does not - have access to a tremendous amount of broader information than those who don't. So it is up to us to cut them a break? Is it entirely their fault if they're clueless when next to no info is readily available in their language?

So, these people claim to know more than you do, even though they've done no research on X subject? I am very happy to educate people, but I will not tolerate it when they try to discredit me or insult me, especially when I know I know more about the subject. I just think it's funny how people think they know so much about things they've never researched. It really peeves me off sometimes how smug they can be.

Also, I do think professors are installed in key positions as gatekeepers. They are there to keep everyone in line > no outside of the box thinking, please. I had a very arrogant environmental law professor dismiss me once as a "conspiracy theorist" when I asked him about chemtrails & HAARP. Well, I'm sorry, but I think he's just ignorant & uninformed if he doesn't know about those things. AND I do think they raise legitimate environmental concerns. Anyway, your Luciferians control our Reality Matrix by presiding over Scientific Orthodoxy thread touches on this gatekeeping function.
edit on 15-5-2012 by someotherguy because: sorry if I seem cranky lol

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Has it come to your mind that professors are simply people who want to do that job and are not there to be 'gate keepers' nor are they put for any other reason, university directors are not government agents working for something sinister but simply people who want to do that kind of job? Let's not turn this into - 'I had a bad day because the gov had an agenda and smth fell in my coffee because an evil alien did it while I was not looking' type conspiracies.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   

So, these people claim to know more than you do, even though they've done no research on X subject? I am very happy to educate people, but I will not tolerate it when they try to discredit me or insult me, especially when I know I know more about the subject. I just think it's funny how people think they know so much about things they've never researched. It really peeves me off sometimes how smug they can be.

Also, I do think professors are installed in key positions as gatekeepers. They are there to keep everyone in line > no outside of the box thinking, please. I had a very arrogant environmental law professor dismiss me once as a "conspiracy theorist" when I asked him about chemtrails & HAARP. Well, I'm sorry, but I think he's just ignorant & uninformed if he doesn't know about those things. AND I do think they raise legitimate environmental concerns.

So you think that people who have done no research on a topic trying to discredit you is arrogant, yet when you pester someone who is dedicated to researching the environment and he dismisses you for your ignorance, you turn around and try to discredit him?

Sorry, I just had to point that out.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

Did you have any breathing problems after the attack. exposure to anthrax causes tissue to harden, which is why respiratory exposure is the most effective means of use. The anthrax would harden tissue and spread, freezing the lungs and causing death quickly without an antibiotic. As you stated it would be about 10% survival rate, as opposed to subcutaneous or oral ingestion which takes longer to spread and therefore has a higher survival rate. Check out information on Dr. Ken Alibek in regards to Anthrax, he's the man who weaponized it for effective inhalation.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by dabs1903

Hi Dabs,

Thanks for your words which are a comfort - some act as if I were inventing it all to get attention or some other sort of nonsense. My friend said something quite valid, and that was that anthrax was not odorous and would not irritate your breathing passages, but acts innocuously. I had assumed that too, but didn't know what sort of powder cocktail he might have dowsed me with. I first thought it would have to be some violent rapidly mortal substance given that he literally blasted out the door in an instant after contaminating me. I expected to die within minutes, and if I stayed seated it was because I figured there was nothing left to do beyond succumb and keel over for good. I have kept the trenchcoat with its powder residue since the incident, sealed inside two layers of thick plastic bags. I figured on one day having it analysed once I found a lab that was reliable and not connected to TPTB who are in my estimation are at minimum 'connected' to much of what has gone amiss in today's world.

Given the violence of its immediate effect, making my eyes tear and my nostrils burn, I knew it wasn't meant to be a pleasant experience. I kept my eyes open only as slits and refrained from breathing deeply, using only short shallow breaths to not ingest more than necessary. It was still somewhat piled upon the crown of my head and it wasn't until I had gotten off, walked to the end of the platform and shaken off the powder by leaning forward and rocking my head up and down, then taking my coat sleeve and slapping it against the spot atop my skull which was most contaminated to beat the residue off, that I walked about ten long steps and finally took in a deep breath. So I was split between trying to keep from breathing it in and the general trauma of being attacked and wondering if death would ensue.

Fortunately, I had no pulmonary sequels and while I never got tested for lung tissue hardening, I have no trouble breathing in or out. While I don't know any more about what it was all about other than supposition, unless the attack was botched and the powder ineffective as planned, it appears to have been a measure of intimidation. Sort of like sending me a message of the nature "You really have no idea who you're messing with". And that is quite true. I don't know for certain who or what I am messing with, but I certainly am able to discern that what TPTB are up to - and especially those behind them pulling the strings - is oppressive, inhuman, and warrants the strongest resistance on our part. That there is a distinct Alien component to this situation means to me that we are being at minimum interfered with by them, and possibly are being experimented on or perhaps even "farmed" for reasons to which only they and select members of our governing elite are privy.

Getsmart

edit on 17-5-2012 by Getsmart because: unless you're a chemist who isn't afraid of getting contaminated, we won't know what this nasty stuff was.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Hi Someotherguy,

You posted a link to a video in another thread which has gotten my attention for several reasons. One of these is that it mentions the presence in our solar system of "humans" who might actually correspond with what we call Men In Black. I will repost this video and what the guest speaks of is the CIA's Mars Liaison Project whereby they engaged in a variety of actions with Humans who live under the surface of that planet. Could these be the infamous MIB? It is at minute 33:00.

"Number One, his father was a Defence Contractor to the CIA, in their Mars Liaison Project, and in Project Pegassus - their secret Tesla-based time travel and teleportation program. And he actually met, in the company of his father, three Martian astronauts at a base in New Jersey in 1971, when they were on a liaison visit from Mars to their counterparts in the Defence establishment in the US."

"And our conclusion is that they are humans, like us, the men look slightly different according to him, and according to other observers. They're a bit chunkier, they tend to be bald, because it is a civilization that, for the last 11,500 years, has lived in underground cities."

..."Number Two, starting in 1980 to '83, Andrew Bashagio was enrolled in a special Mars training course, training him to teleport to Mars using a CIA Tesla-based teleportation system. And we have now the testimony of another whistleblower, William B. Stillings, who has come forward and who was also a participant in that program from 1980 to '83, who participated... They went to a training program at the College of the Siskiyous in California near Mount Shasta, and then began teleporting to Mars through 1983. And both of their stories are congruent and consistent."

Normally, I wouldn't really pay all that much attention to these accounts of life on Mars, or even Humans native to that planet and living there in underground cities. However, this would explain quite conveniently, my otherwise inexplicable encounter with a MIB. I even wonder if these MIB aren't some Special Agency which works in parallel or in association with Earthly agencies? It might explain why they use INTIMIDATION as their main countermeasure, without normally carrying out their often ominous threats. They might have some sort of a treaty with human agencies, that allow them to go about their business on Earth as long as they don't engage in criminal acts?

In any case the MIB which I scoped and tried to analyse, when first observing him, seemed to be unrelated to any of our planet's cultures. He had no behavioral characteristics in terms of posture, body language or facial expression which helped me sense where he might be from, and I couldn't fathom or penetrate his psyche telepathically, not that I am that gifted. Yet I often can sense a lot about people which is usually quickly confirmed in ensuing conversations, so I am not totally lame at detecting various things about individuals I meet. Now I am not saying that he was from Mars, but I am saying that I was strangely unable to identify anything of our world about him - when I usually can tell a lot about anyone I observe.

One thing which I did note, was that he seemed to not be usually exposed to sunlight given his very pale skin and complexion in general. He seemed sort of "undernourished" in terms of UV rays. This could be due to living his life out in an underground city. He also had hollow cheeks and an uncannily Laplander style to him. I could however sense that he seem to be either thinking or acting the way we usually do. Who or what he was I cannot say... maybe a Man from Mars?

Getsmart

edit on 19-5-2012 by Getsmart because: who knows what the Heck these MIB are ?

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   
If I come to the states soon, I would then see since so much more objects are seen in the sky over the US, to see me, who has been objective and so far able to identify each object in the sky as I've seen nothing unusual, what I will think about your objects in the sky. That will be an interesting challenge of identification. I've got 2 black disks over Seattle but I think it may have been defective because some other pictures had small black dots around 4-8 square pixles.

So yeah, so Man in black - are they human or alien? Are those who speak of not so humanly features telling the truth? - Like no eyebrows, eyelashes, no hair, very pale skin. Others describe them as human with soldier haircut. Can't wait to meet any of these! Mostly the -strange-looking ones, I have so much questions to ask them! And even expose them! I am ready on it.

What happens if you take his hat or pull his skin. Bite fight?
edit on 19-5-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Examples of book covers and graphic novels showing the Men in Black developing gradually from the notion of silencers to more aggressive MIBs.

MIBs: Silencers vs Killers

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
According to Reality Uncovered.

So you blindly trust Reality uncovered?
Same organization that tried to discredit people like Robert Salas

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Anunaki10

So you blindly trust Reality uncovered?

No, of course not. It's just that the hoax is so transparent that even a group of believers as gullible as Reality Uncovered could see through it.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I believe I posted here earlier. But since this debate seems to rage on for some time already. The MiB's origins are actually far from a legitimate government agency. The organisation finds it's roots somewhere in the late 19th century in an European sect.

Regular people, influanced by the evolution theory and books like the works of Jules Verne formed up most of the sect. For a large time these people were nothing more but enthousiasts. They did many U.F.O. related research from scratch but mostly found nothing. Somewhere around WW I the organisation hit paydirt. Whatever happend, it seems that the organisation then became more covert and vanished from public view.

During the rise of the second World War the organisation returned into view and used the second World War and its network in both Europe and the US to integrate its members into various secret services. Due to Stalins brutal regime they failed to infiltrate in the Sovjet Union and the ensuing collapse of Nazi Germany caused a simular effect in Central Europe.

The organisation had more succes in the US and for a time in the 50's, 60's and early 70's considarable power in several US government agencies. Last time I heard they were mopped up after a decapitation of their inner circle by the US internal affairs. Still, you never know if they got em all. It's a bit like weed I'm afraid, if you don't get the root you don't get em at all. That said, I am rather curious what happend with that gastly artifact from the early 20th century. Find that and you will find the root.

A bit dated information I am afraid. Not of much relevant to any possible MiB activites these days, if there is any left at all.

I do know one thing; If they are seen as part of the government by the governemnt, then the government must really be out of their mind. Those guys are about as black as they are white, backstabbing turncoats the whole lot of em.
edit on 5-6-2012 by AncientShade because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-6-2012 by AncientShade because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join