It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MIB (Men in Black)

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by DutchBigBoy

read my mind. He told me I had two coins in my left pocket, which I happened to know for a fact. "He asked me to hold a bright new copper penny up in my fingers, and he made it disappear in a bright blue light. I didn't smell or feel anything. I was just fascinated at that point. "I got a little uneasy when he ordered me to destroy the tapes and any other correspondence and anything to do with UFOs. He said that if I didn't do so I would suffer the same fate as Barney Hill" [a renowned 'contactee who had died under mysterious circumstances].

Interesting! Has anyone else heard about Barney Hill's death thought as being under mysterious circumstances?
I know he died young in his fourties but I don't remember reading anything suspect in regards to his death.

When I googled it, I found the original interview from an old Art Bell radio show from the ninties talking with Jim Keith who the poster DutchBigBoy was transcribing from in the post I quoted in regards to a multi part interview on MIB.

Interesting to hear if anyones interested.

Oh! the Barney Hill reference comes on around the 3.0 mark.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   
The following purports to be from a Transcript of classified tape recording made at Camp David, Maryland during a presidential briefing regarding the subject of UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECTS and EXTRATERRESTRIAL VISITATION of EARTH. President RONALD REAGAN was present. The recording was made between March 6 and 8, 1981.

Hostile Alien Visitors from Orion that can appear human...

p 25

Nearby Star EPSILON ERIDANI has an Earth-like Planet! Is this the homeworld of the hostile ET species, the TRANTALOIDS?! ... the star EPSILON ERIDANI, located in the constellation ERIDANUS, is visible near the belt of Orion to the unaided eye when it is highest in the sky ~10 p.m. betweenNovember-January...

p 27

ADVISER #4: ...But the Trantaloids have strange materials ... nothing like[those found on] Earth. These ALIENS CAN IMITATE HUMANS. They CAN LOOK LIKE BLOND HUMANS. However, they are not blond, but UGLY-LOOKING INSECTS...

ADVISER #4: Well, Mr President, I can assure you they don't use makeup, at least not like we would. They have the ability to change their bodies...

edit on 6-5-2012 by someotherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by someotherguy

The source for the alleged Reagan Camp David Briefing was Project Serpo which has been shown to be a hoax so any information related to it must also be tarred with the same brush .

edit on 6-5-2012 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   
:3 If the Men in Black are real they are getting a good laugh at this thread

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

The source for the alleged Reagan Camp David Briefing was Project Serpo which has been shown to be a hoax...

According to whom? What evidence is there that PROJECT SERPO is a "hoax?" Simply making a blanket/pauschal statement with nothing to support it doesn't cut it.

edit on 6-5-2012 by someotherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

I HAVE A RECORDING OF THREE ALIENS TAKING A WHIZZ OFF THE EIFFEL TOWER. I PURPORT IT.

LOLOLOLOL

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

The source for the alleged Reagan Camp David Briefing was Project Serpo which has been shown to be a hoax so any information related to it must also be tarred with the same brush.

Originally posted by someotherguy

According to whom? What evidence is there that PROJECT SERPO is a "hoax?" Simply making a blanket/pauschal statement with nothing to support it doesn't cut it.

Point well taken Someotherguy - plus we might note how Gortex almost seems to call upon ATS members to "Tar and Feather" whoever thinks or says things he/she doesn't agree with? Let's instead please try to be "ATS friendly"? ATS is no place to dictates "Group Think" and I therefore cannot comply with the request by Gortex, considering that it is in no way mandatory that "any information related to it must also be tarred with the same brush". Open minds and intellectual curiosity suffice. However, if one tends to blindly believe whatever one reads, then by all means shut your eyes and plug your ears to anything which has not been first vetted by Gortex or another member who is a self-proclaimed reference for politically correct theories and ideas.

Originally posted by michaelknives52
:3 If the Men in Black are real they are getting a good laugh at this thread

Well, having been attacked by one I can attest that they are indeed real - which you admit to being entirely clueless about. Also, I can attest that it is highly unlikely that they would be tempted to laugh, the degree of serious attitude they are notorious for is legend: they are not of the gregarious sort. Just check with other eyewitnesses before making such comments. Seldom if ever had I heard of so much as a trace of a sense of humor with MIB. We're talking about the real thing here, and not about Will Smith.

Originally posted by DasFox

I HAVE A RECORDING OF THREE ALIENS TAKING A WHIZZ OFF THE EIFFEL TOWER. I PURPORT IT.

LOLOLOLOL

From the jarring maturity of this latest post, we cannot be entirely certain that such a eyewitness has any idea of where the Eiffel Tower is located, much less is able to know what an alien looks like or even possibly how to count all the way to the number three? Please let's make every effort to make each post count. Oh, where did I read this? Maybe in the instructions on "How to use your ATS posting feature"?

I would like to comment on what was said earlier regarding the Barney Hill death and his heart being stopped by it having been commuted into another dimension or in some way dematerialized. This is something which most people have a hard time wrapping their minds around because folks, let's face it, we've been brainwashed by high school physics and chemistry classes which purport to know and understand everything when those who investigate science at higher levels realize that most of these premises are lackluster and fail in many ways.

It is funny how it takes being a great deal smarter to finally start to realize how very little we really know. The greater the mind the more profound the humility. We haven't a clue about most of the world we live in, so please be sparing with statements such as "that is impossible because it defies the laws of physics", for the simple reason that the leading physicists will tell you that we are today confronted with a dimensional problem, and that we live in only 3 dimensions of an actual physical space composed of at least 11 dimensions, if not more. Thus we cannot perceive most of the world we live in, and thus cannot grasp its mechanisms or intricacies.

Clearly the MIB can operate and manipulate matter and time in ways we cannot. Their manipulation of matter can be attested to by the account of Dr Hopkins' 1976 visit in Maine by a MIB, who dematerialized a penny in his hand, while their manipulation of time can be attested to by my own experience of a MIB moving as fast as to be perceived like a "blur" - his motion looking like visual "smudge" sort of like that . Yet I not only felt the weight of the powder poured onto my head, but also was choking at the burning powder invading my nostrils and lungs. They can enter and exit our physical space at will, and they can practically "motion stop" our timeline and move about at speeds we cannot respond to. This is clearly a technical superiority which they exercise over us, enabling them to intervene in our space time in ways which we can only oppose with a certain degree of difficulty.

Getsmart

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Obviously Will Smith runs the MIB

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   
So is this movie just a comedy like the previous ones or a more serious ones. If it will be a comedy, Im not sure I will watch it.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Although Black Suits went out with wearing hats in the late 60's...there is an Agency that does exist to create disinformation about anything to do with E.T.

They have been around since Truman put IKE in the possition to research and develop this Agency and when IKE became President this Agency's powers grew.

These people are Patriots and although abuses occured in the past. They are quite content to allow Modern Day Hoaxers do the job for them as well as the rediculously huge numbers of people who claim to have been abducted. Split Infinity

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
GOOD NEWS!

ANTONIO PARIS NOT YET CONVICTED OF FELONY FRAUD!! LOL

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor

So is this movie just a comedy like the previous ones or a more serious ones. If it will be a comedy, Im not sure I will watch it.

Hi Imtor,

Even if I stated above that reserves about poking fun when it comes to MIB, for several weeks I expected to die from the sequels of his attack until the incubation period for anthrax poisoning had ended and my 60 days of mega doses of specially adapted antibiotics had been exhausted. Yet I look forward to the forthcoming movie MIB, just in case there is something embedded in that movie which might shed some light on what they're all about. While nothing much relevant was detectable by my meager means in the first two MIB movies, I do wonder if in this period of increasing indirect disclosure, whether something more pertinent might not be concealed in this sequel? I also liked the first two, not for any info inside, but because they are quite well made movies and I enjoy a good comedy.

Yet I seriously doubt that any genuine MIB have much of a sense of humor. For according to numerous eyewitness reports they are tasked with a primarily repressive role (although granted we cannot know anything of their possible other duties or degree of freedom of thought and action). The one I saw looked about as "deadpan" as can be, and if he ever jokes around it sure wasn't going to be with me. He was there to conduct a mission, accomplish a task of dissuasion. This carries a potential adverse reaction with potential danger and measure of insecurity. He seemed fully in control, made a tactical adjustment when he noticed I had remarked he was a potential threat, and engaged in rapid action beyond anything I've ever seen. After that attack I watched the two first films for any clues, but remained clueless, as most of us are about many of the things kept concealed from our knowledge. But it did help me psychologically that at least the existence of this film made it clear to the general public that MIB do in fact exist, and are not a figment of deluded imaginations.

However, I get the sense that those in the movie might be something different from the individual who intervened against me aggressively. To me they correspond in their profile more closely with that entirely too human department of US government agencies which is specialized in keeping a lid on the Alien and UFO phenomenon. Thus they would likely be such as the teams to which Split Infinity alludes, and who work painstakingly as counterintelligence propagandists who discredit whistleblowers, debunk eyewitnesses, threaten investigators, issue through journalistic channels disinformation as newspaper copy or perpetuate hoaxes in order to make a mockery of any genuinely seeking the truth about UFOs or researching the nature of Alien intervention.

While I might be wrong in arriving at this conclusion, it is my impression that the MIB who struck out against me was not a governmental agency stooge on a mission to shut me up, but that he answered to something which I cannot explain or understand. I can usually decode people well, often guessing where they are from and their walk in life. This guy was a BLANK SLATE. I could get nothing from him no matter how much I pried. Those who are a bit psychic will understand what that means. Those who aren't, are not meant to read anything into it, and can hence ignore it with my blessing.

Getsmart

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
ATS, DID U KNOW THAT MiB DROP SILVERY LIQUID ON YOUR HEAD WHILE OLD LADIES SIT RIGHT NEXT TO YOU? THEN NEITHER HAVE A PICTURE AFTER BEING ATTACKED MULTIPLE TIMES.

AND NEITHER HAVE A SAMPLE OF THE LIQUID?

AMAZING.

NOT

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

ATS, DID U KNOW THAT MiB DROP SILVERY LIQUID ON YOUR HEAD WHILE OLD LADIES SIT RIGHT NEXT TO YOU? THEN NEITHER HAVE A PICTURE AFTER BEING ATTACKED MULTIPLE TIMES.

AND NEITHER HAVE A SAMPLE OF THE LIQUID?

Sloppy. It was powder, not liquid.

And why would someone take a picture while they're being attacked?

Very sloppy indeed.

Getsmart, I'm really glad you're ok!

edit on 10-5-2012 by someotherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
LEAD INVESTIGATOR MARSHA BARNHART SAYS ATS MEMBERS ARE WORTHLESS !!!

E-mail reply to Colin Andrews from Antonio Parks, Assistant Investigator of this case:

Dear Colin,
This was a case and it is on our website, case 12-001-CE1. It was not a promotion video; and
we did not reach out to the witness. The witness submitted the report to us just like you used
our site. Hope that answers your questions.

Ps, let your ATS brothers know I no longer will look at ATS. If they want to ask me questions
they can email me. Antonio Parks. CA: Contact here and I will pass on to Antonio (Mark as MIB)

DISSES ALL ATS MEMBERS INCLUDING [insert] !!!

I HAVE AN ATS MEMBER DISSING EMAIL FROM ANTONIO PARIS AS WELL!!!

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by DasFox

I will skip your blatant disrepect of me, an active contributing ATS members, while you reprove others in your very next post for "Dissing ATS members". You are really not very consistent in your logic or behavior, but then again, that's your privilege. However, I would very much appreciate what your last post has to do with the topic of Men In Black? Or is this just an oversight on your part as you intended to post that in another thread instead of this one???

While I certainly owe you no explanation, and generously contributed in detail my experience to inform others who might be interested in the MIB phenomena, I shall however correct certain misquotes and fabrications by people who do so light handedly out of disrespect for fellow ATS members.

1. I was dowsed with powder poured from a metallic vial he was holding in his right hand. I could not see the color of the powder, but felt it lumped atop the crown of my head and it fell about my face, invading my nose and lungs.

2. The woman was fairly young, in her early thirties, and she was sitting directly across from me only about three feet away. She looked stunned, with her mouth open which alarmed me as I feared she might inhale or otherwise ingest the powder falling off my head.

3. I stayed motionless for several reasons. First I was in a state of shock for I had suspected the MIB until he stood before the door to exit. This had fooled me and I let my guard down. I felt foolish for dismissing my suspicions as paranoia and considered myself defeated - as in a check-mate. The second reason for remaining still was that I was trying to restrain my breathing making it as shallow as possible to inhale as little of the burning powder. All the while I thought this might be the last day of my life. The third reason was that I didn't want to move and in any way expose the women in front of me to more powder than might have already hit her. I felt very guilty that she might be a collateral victim of this attack and expected to shortly die of its sequels, assuming that she might too.

4. It was only two stations later that I recovered my senses enough, and noted that the powder had stilled around me, to very slowly get up and move away from other passengers. I exited the subway train feeling like a walking toxic waste hazard, going all the way to the far end of the station to then lean over and shake my head upside down while holding my breath.

5 Once done, I realized that I must remove all traces of this powder to limit its action, noting that I had not yet succumbed. I guessed that my best chance was to get home as quickly as possible, it was not far. Once home I carefully removed my contaminated trench coat on the outside landing of my building's back stairs, and then folded it inside out and placed it inside two plastic bags, which in turn I sealed with several circles of tape. I then removed the rest of my clothing and took a very long shower, soaping up and shampooing about five times.

6. I then left a phone recording message to a friend who works in a bank. I did so because I knew it was being investigated by the financial police, and knowing that all calls there were being systematically recorded in the course of this investigation, this meant they would have a record of it in addition to my friend. During that call I made a full report of all that had happened to that point, and said that if I suddenly died of what looks like natural causes that a link should be made with this MIB attack.

7. I then set forth to waiting for what seemed inevitable, that I would succumb to whatever. In case others here don't know about my activities, I have taken on quite a few powerful organizations including provocative appeals that many intelligence agencies were guilty of high treason, taken strong stands against Freemasonry, and made myself quite an array of enemies. I know that the police where I am were not trustworthy, and I also worried that since such attacks could fall under military authority, due to the use of what might be considered militarized biological substances, I really didn't want to add their intervention to my troubles. Finally, I wondered if this wasn't engineered possibly to discredit me professionally, given that I hold down serious responsibilities for which it could be compromising to be implicated in what might sound like delusional paranoia?

8. After two days had gone by without any health sequels, I realized that maybe it was a just a fake attack designed to scare me, an intimidation measure and not a lethal aggression. So I went on leading my life, but reported the attack in a thread somewhere here at ATS. A couple of weeks later I came across an article that discussed the possibility that those exposed to Anthrax can have no sequels until its spores expand, a process which can take up to two months before they become active. This alarmed me and prompted me to further steps.

9. I contacted the leading medical laboratories in the country to ask for Anthrax screening, and they all declared that they are unable to do such testing, referring me to the military authorities. However, having adamantly denounced them for treasonous behavior, I wasn't about to place myself in their hands, especially not knowing if some governmental black ops agency wasn't behind my attack.

10. I had my doctor contact the leading toxicology institute in the country. There he learned that there is no way to detect Anthrax in the blood, and that when a patient is suspected of a potential exposure to that biological agent, the only option is to ensure that if it is present and breaks out, that it is immediately killed in the body before it kills the patient.

11. My doctor was then guided for my treatment by the Director of that Institute who took special care to formulate a prescription of a very high dosage antibiotic which had the best anthrax killing properties. I took this for a period of two full months with daily large doses of oral antibiotic pills.

12. If there was Anthrax in that powder, and I had not taken this preventive treatment, upon outbreak I would have had only a ten percent chance of survival even in intensive care, undergoing continuous massive full blood transfusions.

To conclude, I only knew that I was in the clear two full months after the attack. I didn't report it to the authorities, although the MIB was quite certainly filmed by the subway station cameras, because I was convinced at first that he was sent by TPTB. Plus I thought nobody would believe me, and that I was going to die quite quickly, with only moments left to live. I wanted to communicate with my friends and not spend my last minutes in a police station. When I realized that maybe I hadn't reacted properly, it seemed too late to get the authorities involved. Plus I really didn't feel like explaining to them all the possible reasons for this attack, namely:

- Calling for militant opposition to Luciferians taking part in human sacrifices
- Telling people to shun all Freemasons as part of the problem, not the solution
- Denouncing the campaign of infiltrating politics and show business with clones
- Witnessing a Reptilian Alien in the city streets

I still retain the bag containing the contaminated trench coat, which was practically new but which of course I haven't taken out to wear again. For if it is Anthrax it can remain dormant until in your body and then incubate fro anywhere up to two months before killing you in a matter of hours. If one day I find a trustworthy lab to dust it and test the residue, then I shall do so. However I don't trust any such labs as being independent, and don't want to incur a huge cost nor any possible investigations as to why I might be in possession of such substances.

You can bet that if anyone wanted to destroy my career and cause me harm, making this information public would certainly do me a lot of damage. I can speak of it freely here, anonymously, but would most likely lose my means of earning a living were it associated with my professional activities. Any police investigation involves contact with employers and colleagues, so this certainly wouldn't have been a very smart move on my part. Sorry if this bothers those here who clamor for hard evidence. I'm not about to expose myself and my private life to serious difficulties just to help them make up their mind about what they believe.

GS

edit on 10-5-2012 by Getsmart because: the MIB do in fact exist and they aren't exactly what I'd call "Friendlies"!

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
ANONYMOUS POSTINGS.

FAIL.

THANKS !

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   

ANONYMOUS POSTINGS.

Well, you prove to be very naive, to not understand that this is an anonymous forum. Is your real name DasFox? Give us a break. Some positions can be litigious and even dangerous for one's physical safety. Most whistleblowing can happen thanks to anonymity. Of course this means that false information can be found in addition to real facts. It takes using one's brain, which requires you to have one to start with?

FAIL.

If an anonymous source warns you of an impending danger, which proves to be true and factual, and which helps you avert the danger and save your family - - - will you say FAIL? Just because they needed to act under the cover of anonymity to remain safe and continue their combat? I guess you'd be the first to say that ANON is a joke. You'll soon be feeling very much alone at ATS where ANONYMOUS is considered to be a political actor to be reckoned with. Also, you are FAILING EVERY ATS MEMBER as we are called upon to remain anonymous. Read the ATS protocol and you will learn that it is not allowed to reveal one's true identity, and this for obvious security reasons.

THANKS !

Somehow I don't think these are sincere thanks. Is this merely a manner of taunting and trying to humiliate another ATS forum member? I hope that this is not the case. Please remember we are not here to attack one another but to search for the truth and explore various interpretations of unexplained phenomena. I am particularly attached to better understanding the MIB phenomena, having been myself attacked by one. You have no idea how frustrating it is being attacked by an individual or a group which you can neither identify nor understand the motives of. I would have hoped, on your behalf, that you could offer some intelligent insight into what their group affiliation might be, which interests they serve, as well as how one might better protect oneself from their attacks.

Getsmart

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   
I thought you were banned Getsmart. Was it just a temporary account suspension?

Either way, good to see that your account wasn't permanently terminated

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart

Read the ATS protocol and you will learn that it is not allowed to reveal one's true identity, and this for obvious security reasons.

Getsmart

So Mark Springer is not Mark Springer?

Damn.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join