It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MIB (Men in Black)

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by MikeNice81

Zany.

Here's my take. If I receive a box of FOIA requests, get robbed and am threated with murder, I'm going to the nearest newspaper, magazine and blogging about the entire affair. I am exposing the "government credentials, what the guy looked like, I'm yapping my ass of and why you might say?

Because the only protection I have is to keep the public focus on the events. Otherwise, I would consider that at some point these apes would rather do me in than monitor me, if they could, for the rest of my life.

If I were you, I'd get the hell off this forum and head for the hills.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   
IfI run to the papers and then something happens to somebody close to me. I would be more devastated by that than if they pop me. I have a wife and kid. I rather risk somebody growing tired of me than risk somebody killing or hurting them.

Running to the media is no promise of protection. Gary Webb wrote a 20,000 word three installment piece for the San Jose Mercury News. The subject was the link between crack coc aine in Los Angeles and the CIA. While his series did make some claims the evidence didn't support, it did force the CIA to admit that it has connections to Nicaraguan coc aine smugglers. He was found shot in the head several years later. The coroner ruled it a suicide. However, there was a buzz that it may have been murder.

If they can have the reporter ostracized from journalism and wreck his life to the point he commits suicide, what hope is there in going to the media?
edit on 26-4-2012 by MikeNice81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by MikeNice81

If you stay silent, you commit everyone including yourself to a sure death. It's only a matter of time.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
ignore the footage, thats more than likely staged or some dudes just like dressing that way. In answer to your question YES there really are MIBs

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
To the CIA/MiB agent who attempted to contact me by private message, you know that my post acount is not sufficient to reply which exposes you as a another I have to close my life to.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Take it from someone whom is in a position to know and from own experiences, YES they do, I do not expect laypeople to know

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by AlchemicalBinoculars

Interesting, not only a new poster but spelling my name that way reminds me of someone....upsets me? what the hell are you on about? If you are going for the antagonistic mode please do try........

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Now you see why I didn't post the thread. ATS makes you go all mental.

Btw, considering there are millions of posts and thousands of posters on ATS, could it be that you are ever so tiny mebbe just a little

OVER THE TOP with your assessment that we are all TROLLS etc?

Yeah.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by raggin

Stating FACTS is not going mental, ask anyone who is not part n parcel of the juvenile posters that, just like on youtube comments, have nothing better to do than cause trouble. True there are many genuine posters at ATS but the ones whom sit behind their usernames and # stir are the ones people like you refer when it comes to trying to push buttons. Just like Duncan I'm allowed to have a go back at the little jerks whom appear on forums with sole intent on disruption, trying to push buttons of individuals, generally arseholes with nothing better to do. You a member of ATS btw? Just a few posts and look what you have achieved? If you cannot be constructive and can only try your irritational postings why don't you have a crack at some of the others? Keep trying to push my buttons and I'll push back the same.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheSpiritWolf
reply to post by raggin

Stating FACTS is not going mental, ask anyone who is not part n parcel of the juvenile posters that, just like on youtube comments, have nothing better to do than cause trouble. True there are many genuine posters at ATS but the ones whom sit behind their usernames and # stir are the ones people like you refer when it comes to trying to push buttons. Just like Duncan I'm allowed to have a go back at the little jerks whom appear on forums with sole intent on disruption, trying to push buttons of individuals, generally arseholes with nothing better to do. You a member of ATS btw? Just a few posts and look what you have achieved? If you cannot be constructive and can only try your irritational postings why don't you have a crack at some of the others? Keep trying to push my buttons and I'll push back the same.

Barry King?

The guy who once told the world on the Project Camelot forum he would never grace that "trash pile of filth and trolls" (ATS) ever?

Enjoy yourself.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Maybe he was right? That's how I see ATS

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

Barry King's a hypocrite. You don't call out "pig" and then ask it to the dance.

TROLLS COWARDS $HITSTIRRERS LIFELESS ATS MEMBERS

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Okay.lol Like Im new to this UFO stuff.XD Just wandering Why do the MIB mess with ther people?lol

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

im lost??? So is this about the MIB?lol

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Keith6192
Okay.lol Like Im new to this UFO stuff.XD Just wandering Why do the MIB mess with ther people?lol

I wish I met one - then I would ask Them: do they have any plans to reveal themselves as species or are we going through the same boring stuff.

Though the most common description is short soldier-like haircut and such. The witnesses frm UFO Hunters season 3 cause I havent watched any others about MiB, did look like having encounters and the soldier-like look is pretty normal and nothing alien

Though the country guy who said his MiB was talking through his mouth and his mouth/lips closed, idk if I should believe that one

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

edit on 28-4-2012 by raggin because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by raggin
reply to post by Imtor

Barry King's a hypocrite. You don't call out "pig" and then ask it to the dance.

TROLLS COWARDS $HITSTIRRERS LIFELESS ATS MEMBERS

ABUSE OF TECH. PROJECT CAMELOT ABUSES TECH. BARRY KING HYPOCRISIES THE TECH.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor

I wish I met one - then I would ask Them: do they have any plans to reveal themselves as species or are we going through the same boring stuff.

Though the most common description is short soldier-like haircut and such. The witnesses frm UFO Hunters season 3 cause I havent watched any others about MiB, did look like having encounters and the soldier-like look is pretty normal and nothing alien

Though the country guy who said his MiB was talking through his mouth and his mouth/lips closed, idk if I should believe that one

Hi Imtor,

I guess that we're going to have to wait for you to first see some pretty amazing stuff before you're going to have a crack at talking to a real live genuine MIB. I was misfortunate, yes, misfortunate - I repeat, to witness first hand a strikingly large and ominous Reptilian creature at night on the city street. It was only after this frightening event, and once I had started posting about it a couple years later, that I was attacked by a Man In Black.

Just in case you're wondering, I scoped him very precisely, but he gave me no time to react, moving way way faster than anything I've ever seen. So yes, I can testify that they do exist, that they are not entirely human the way we conceive them to be, and that they are very odd, thin with slightly hollow cheeks and looking like they seldom see sunshine. The closest Earthly ethnic match would be Laplanders, a native tribe of northern Finland, not so far from the North Pole. Yes, that's reindeer country where Santa was said to hang with his elves lol.

I just stumbled across something which was disturbing to me, having seen one from too close for my taste. It is a cinematic portrayal of a MIB many decades before they were ever mentioned in Ufology. The film is from the 1920's, yes, that's the era of silent films and hardly that of high tech flying machines. Yet this film also shows robots, flying vehicles and space age design many years in advance. What I wonder is whether Fritz Lang didn't know a whole lot more than he let on, and used a movie to tell us? This wouldn't be the first time, though actually, it might be - given how early it was in the history of cinema?

This picture comes from some of the recovered residual lost minutes of this movie, of which all is still not complete. It was so heavily edited prior to its theatrical release so as to remove practically two fifths of the original director's cut. What revelations were in it? Maybe it was too close to the truth for comfort? We all know that information is routinely hidden from us by the media empires, and Hollywood is no exception. Here's an article showing this picture and describing its origin, we can wonder what very "sensitive" revelations might be found in the still missing 6 minutes never found to date?

This was the white, black and steel-grey set of alien images that transfixed me nearly twenty years ago, beginning a love affair with a wonderful medium.

...I was a kid with longing, and there, on one of those late nights, on the French-language channel no less, (because it hardly mattered), was a film destined to be one of my very favourites; the most famous silent film in the world, by far; the most thoroughly restored, the most lovingly stolen from, the most often screened, too, I bet—and what I saw has never left me. But then, in another sense, it has. That film, that night, was not the Metropolis I saw this week.

...In brief: this ‘new’ footage—cropped, badly lined, but entirely watchable—recovers most of the exchanges between various heroic characters and the ominous Thin Man (Fritz Rasp); giving Metropolis a noir quality. It also shows us more of the city’s venal surface, and returns to us the heroes’ extended, harrowing escape from the city’s flooded underground. It lets the characters breathe a bit, too, especially Freder Fredersen (Gustav Fröhlich), the young son of Joh Fredersen, Master of Metropolis. Gone, somewhat, is the spastic, naïve, impulsive boy; in his place, a cagier version.

...Metropolis is ruled by an ‘Upper Ten Thousand,’ led by Joh Fredersen, a king in a suit. Theirs is a world of impossibly tall skyscrapers touching one another with roadway fingers and buzzed about by aeroplanes and blimps. For us it’s a world of fantasy, right down to the obvious matte paintings that render Joh’s home, the New Tower of Bablyon. But it’s the same for the rich, whether they know it or not. For the place relies on the continuing function of the machines below it, and on the men and women who run those machines, who live even deeper down. The city is a great, inequitable parfait; its thicker layers supporting pure whipped cream.
SOURCE: Metropolis (Newly Restored) (1927)

The man portrayed wearing the Black Hat is the movie's ominous "Thin Man", played by German actor Fritz Rasp. While some will note that the hat is flatter and wider than the more recent typical MIB hat, I'll say he does quite an excellent job of looking like a proverbial MIB. Somebody must have seen one for real, for this good a portrayal to be made. Yes, even back in those early days of the twentieth century, there might have been MIB witnesses, for there are even accounts going back much further in time, of MIB spraying fields just before the outbreaks of plague in the middle ages. I'd go so far as to wager that we've been 'visited' by Alien MIB for centuries.

My premise is that this movie by Fritz Lang served to illustrate an Alien Plot - one to control our planet with a ruling elite of Human Looking Aliens, possibly from ORION? ATS member Someotherguy is hot on this trail of investigation, and has me waiting with bated breath for any breakthroughs. Yes, these would be the same race of Human Looking Aliens which later spooked the top brass at the Pentagon in the 1950's. These were reported by Bob Dean who learned of them in SHAPE's Top Secret UFO files when he was at NATO Command Headquarters in Europe. I wonder if these Human Looking Aliens might not be present today, in human society, infiltrating our Power Elites through the Bilderberg Group and the Trilateral Commission, the CFR and the UN's Agenda 21... to make our planet * THEIRS* ?!?

In the film Joh Frederson is the Founder and Master of Metropolis, with a highly segregated society of a small ruling elite living in an Earthly Paradise while the dumbed down exploited ordinary people live like so many animals in underground cities. This very likely happens to be much like the NWO that is being planned for us - and which Fritz Lang's contemporaries warned us against in books such as New World Order by H.G. Wells which was critical of it as well as Hitler's own second book, by the same title, which sought this as an accomplishment.

For those who never saw this movie, here's a recent fun clip presenting just a few of its scenes, the entire movie is only too cool and this ought to entice you to watch the real deal - of course minus those 6 critical minutes...

And next you will get to see it in its entirety finally fully restored with only 6 minutes missing, in three parts shown on YouTube - enjoy!

Getsmart

edit on 4-5-2012 by Getsmart because: Alien MIB have been preparing for the NWO Takeover of Planet Earth !

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart

My premise is that this movie by Fritz Lang served to illustrate an Alien Plot - one to control our planet with a ruling elite of Human Looking Aliens, possibly from ORION? ATS member Someotherguy is hot on this trail of investigation, and has me waiting with bated breath for any breakthroughs.... I wonder if these Human Looking Aliens might not be present today, in human society, infiltrating our Power Elites through the Bilderberg Group and the Trilateral Commission, the CFR and the UN's Agenda 21... to make our planet * THEIRS* ?!?

It appears that these human-looking aliens from Orion have been able to infiltrate society. There is a strange entity that can be seen "behind" Barbara Bush when the TV signal breaks down.

Barbara Bush as a Hologram

One can detect a resemblance of the entity in the B Bush video to Oppenheimer, one of the ones responsible for the atomic bomb & the deaths of hundreds of thousands of people.

Atomic Age - J. Robert Oppenheimer Quote

If Oppenheimer had been an Orion entity, he may have already known how to make an A-bomb. All he (& the other Orions) would have needed would have been an opportunity to develop and use it. The A-bomb may have been part of the greater depopulation agenda. From some accounts, the launching of nukes has been shut down on various occasions by what may have been friendly UFOs, perhaps using an EMP.

Getsmart has also suggested that John D. Rockefeller might have been an Orion entity - there does appear to be something quite *off* about his looks.

My feeling is that the Orions are behind the 500 million GA-Guidestone population goal. It seems to me that they want to destroy the current system so that they can replace it with their own system, commonly referred to as the NWO.

edit on 4-5-2012 by someotherguy because: ORION INVASION UNDER WAY

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join