It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MIB (Men in Black)

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlchemicalBinoculars
The Orthodox Jews I lived next to wore the very hats you have described.

Nope, Orthodox Jews do not wear gangster style hats, Orthodox Jews do NOT wear similar hats like these tall "MIB" dudes are wearing, and not similar to "Al Capone" or "Bugsy Siegler" or "Indiana Jones" style fedora hat either, and another thing you overlook is that Orthodox Jews have beards, but these tall "MIB" dudes have NO beards...
These tall "MIB" dudes are described as having extremely pale skin, very big blue eyes, similar description as the Tall Whites as i previously presented. Is it really necessary to repeat it for you to see, huh? *sigh* Obviously it is, you obviously have serious problems to try to understand what is being posted, but here we go again... www.abovetopsecret.com... www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Some stand more than 8 feet tall, run 40 mph and live 800 years. They speak like a dog barking or a bird chirping, write similar to Egyptian hieroglyphics and have learned English quite easily. They have large blue eyes that wrap part way around their heads, small noses and tiny ears pressed tight to their scalps. Their thumbs are small with four long slender fingers and two claw-like appendages instead of fingernails. They all have thin, straight blond hair, usually worn short and the women can be distinguished by a feminine looking short cut. Their hips are shaped liked ours, but they walk quite differently since they are used to a stronger gravity pull. As previously mentioned, the Tall Whites can grow to be over 7 feet tall. However, most the adults in the first half of their lives usually range in size from 5’10 to 6’5”.

edit on 23-4-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki10

The Orthodox Jews I lived next to wore the very hats you have described.

Nope, Orthodox Jews do not wear gangster style hats, Orthodox Jews do NOT wear similar hats like these tall "MIB" dudes are wearing,

Yes they do. As I have said twice I have seen them and as the two links I have provided evidence, you are incorrect. Why beat a dead horse?

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Yes they do.

Nope, Orthodox Jews do not wear gangster style hats, Orthodox Jews do NOT wear similar hats like these tall "MIB" dudes are wearing, and not similar to "Al Capone" or "Bugsy Siegler" or "Indiana Jones" style fedora hat either, and another thing you overlook is that Orthodox Jews have beards, but these tall "MIB" dudes have NO beards...

These tall "MIB" dudes are described as having extremely pale skin, very big blue eyes, similar description as the Tall Whites as i previously presented. Is it really necessary to repeat it for you to see, huh? Obviously it is, you obviously have serious problems to try to understand what is being posted, but here we go again... www.abovetopsecret.com... www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Some stand more than 8 feet tall, run 40 mph and live 800 years. They speak like a dog barking or a bird chirping, write similar to Egyptian hieroglyphics and have learned English quite easily. They have large blue eyes that wrap part way around their heads, small noses and tiny ears pressed tight to their scalps. Their thumbs are small with four long slender fingers and two claw-like appendages instead of fingernails. They all have thin, straight blond hair, usually worn short and the women can be distinguished by a feminine looking short cut. Their hips are shaped liked ours, but they walk quite differently since they are used to a stronger gravity pull. As previously mentioned, the Tall Whites can grow to be over 7 feet tall. However, most the adults in the first half of their lives usually range in size from 5’10 to 6’5”.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by Anunaki10

Is it really necessary to repeat to you about how these "MIB" dudes look like, go back and read my posts, and take a look at this ufonewsheadlines.wordpress.com...

What part of "we only have Shane Sovar's word" do you not understand? BTW, I'd love to see your feedback on this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I left my feedback, thanks for the effort. No one else from this thread has bothered which speaks volumes about the directness and crispness of your reporting on this hoax.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

I left my feedback, thanks for the effort. No one else from this thread has bothered which speaks volumes about the directness and crispness of your reporting on this hoax. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Go in to that thread as 'DJW001' falsely claim as hoax, and you will see that you don't know wether this case is hoax or not. Beside, in this www.abovetopsecret.com... thread 'DJW001' admitted that the video is not a hoax.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

You don't know wether it's hoax or not.

I know for a fact it is a hoax. Prove me wrong.
edit on 23-4-2012 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

I know for a fact it is a hoax.

Nope, you don't know wether it's hoax or not, beside, www.abovetopsecret.com... Beside, you admitted that the video is not a hoax.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

'DJW001' admitted that the video is not a hoax

You're hallucinating. Can I some of that stuff? I honestly think my girlfriend... never mind.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

You're hallucinating.

Nope, see for yourself here www.abovetopsecret.com... "Men in Black on Security Camera - Following UFO sighting in Maryland - MIB , page 24 , "reply posted on 22-4-2012 @ 07:15 AM by DJW001" were you said >>The video is not a hoax

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by NASA is ASAN

When dealing with these types they don't just threaten you. When they show up they have information on others around you. They will tell you (with honeyed tongues) things like, "your father isn't in great health. It would be a shame for him to miss treatment because he was lost in a prison somewhere."

Plus, do you really think that nobody else knows where they are. Somebody, is going to be thinking, "gee Larry and Bob haven't made it back yet. We need to check up on them." You might get one or two. Then the newspapers will read, Home Grown Terrorist Killed In FBI Raid.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by MikeNice81
reply to post by NASA is ASAN

When dealing with these types they don't just threaten you. When they show up they have information on others around you. They will tell you (with honeyed tongues) things like, "your father isn't in great health. It would be a shame for him to miss treatment because he was lost in a prison somewhere."

Are these personal experiences of yours or are they wild extrapolations from unverified Internet hearsay?

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by AlchemicalBinoculars

I will say, the first is as much of my personal experience as I am willing to share where search engines tread.

The second is a well educated guess based on working with police departments. Somebody always knows where you are if you're going to talk to a witness or suspect. It is to protect against people that think, "I'll get the guy that comes in my house." If something happens, they come to the last place the officer called as their location. Local departments will arrest you. What these guys would do is conjecture.
edit on 24-4-2012 by MikeNice81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

I will say, the first is as much of my personal experience as I am willing to share where search engines tread.

It would help greatly if you took the time and made the effort to use the Quote function. I have no idea what you deem "First" and Second".

The second is a well educated guess based on working with police departments. Somebody always knows where you are if you're going to talk to a witness or suspect. It is to protect against people that think, "I'll get the guy that comes in my house." If something happens, they come to the last place the officer called as their location. Local departments will arrest you. What these guys would do is conjecture.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

So this is a personal experience, correct? Tell us more in detail.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Could someone copy this video..Dutchsince, has had a knock on the door..

edit on 24/4/2012 by lewtra because: fix video link

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by lewtra

Got it. In HD. What do you want me to do with it and how much are you going to pay me to risk my life?

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Nowt mate, just thought I would put it up, cos I have not read all the thread.. I went back a few pages and did not see it posted.. also, I have Dutchsinse subcribed to my email address and watch his latest video's.. so I thought I would put it up seeing, this is a conspiracy website.. is that ok with you..

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
If I was visited by these MIB and they told me to shut my mouth or they would kill me….I would probably shoot them dead on the spot but hay that’s just me! Then they would send out more MIBs and before long my cellar would full to the top with dead MIBs
edit on 24-4-2012 by LUXUS because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   

I posted a more detailed post in the RATS section. I'll give the cut down version here.

In the early 00's I filed a FOIA request on a topic not related to aliens. After receiving a larger than expected batch of papers my house was burglarized. All of the little tumblers in both the deadbolt and handle had been sheered. Also, someone had bypassed the alarm. The only things stolen were the papers I received, my computer, all of the paper, and all of the storage media in my home office. The deputy that showed up asked me, "are you sure you want to report this?"

A few days later I received a visit from a gentleman with government credentials. They told me discussing what was in the papers could land me in jail or worse. I told him that I had no fear of jail or death. That is when he made a statement that it would be a shame for my sick father to be lost in the prison system and not get treatment. They also had information on several others close to me. In the end it was, you might not care what happens to you, but don't destroy these other people.

The kicker is, I never got to read what was in the package. I was too busy with college and work.
edit on 24-4-2012 by MikeNice81 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join