It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MIB (Men in Black)

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Anunaki10

As you can see for yourself, it was the female tour guest who mentioned about the wigs attached to the 1920/1930 fedora gangster style hats, now, come on , you better get down on your knees boy and say >>Sorry, my bad

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
As you can see from your own quote, it is the hotel manager who says that one of his guests says. For all we know, the woman who allegedly said all this does not exist.

You don't know wether she exist or not, like you also don't know if the bellman exist or not. There is a good chance that the Hotel Manager don't want to reveal the lady's name, and/or the bellman's name...
edit on 23-4-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Finally remembered my name to get my pw lol. But i digress... After reading all of these fascinating accounts... I still can't get Testis urzu, testis rullis, out of my head. Is that the name of the restaurant in Pittsburgh in the story in the earlier pages? Lol i though i was looking at some kind of...Damn what was that word... fjord? That word that we're not supposed to see and forgwt when we see it kind of deal haha.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki10

As you can see from your own quote, it is the hotel manager who says that one of his guests says. For all we know, the woman who allegedly said all this does not exist.

You don't know wether she exist or not, like you also don't know if the bellman exist or not. There is a good chance that the Hotel Manager don't want to reveal the lady's name, and/or the bellman's name...

I would say he is doing them quite the favor, who needs horrible publicity and a mailbox full of solicitations from psychoanalysts?

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

But a much, much better chance that the hotel manager just made her up.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
honestly, I dont see these as the 'Men in Black', I see these as 2 men, DRESSED in black, walking into a business building or something, any video of them questioning anyone?

Do you expect anyone to believe what you say there? They definitely look waaay too mysterious and suspicious wearing long coat and these 1920/1930 fedora gangster style hats, and yes, they also look tall and identical as described in the report...

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

But a much, much better chance that the hotel manager just made her up.

You better prepare to get down on your knees again and say >>Sorry, my bad

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

[They definitely look waaay too mysterious and suspicious wearing long coat and these 1920/1930 fedora gangster style hats, and yes, they also look tall and identical as described in the report...

Never seen Orthodox Jews?

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

You better prepare to get down on your knees again and say >>Sorry, my bad

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Do you expect anyone to believe what you say there? They definitely look waaay too mysterious and suspicious wearing long coat and these 1920/1930 fedora gangster style hats, and yes, they also look tall and identical as described in the report...

I know... probably a bad example.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by -Blackout-

John Keel's book 'The Mothman Prophecies' goes into great detail in describing MIB encounters in Point Pleasant, West Virginia, during the now infamous series of Mothman incidents in the late 60's.

UFO activity in that area of the Ohio Valley was very high at the time the Mothman sightings occured. Many witnesses of both the Mothman and UFOs were visited by MIB. John Keel gathered many detailed accounts of these visits by strange 'Asian' looking men with pointed features, strange voices, weird, sometimes bulging, eyes and awkward behaviour.
Some of the MIB were very small in stature, while others were overly large, but typically had strangely disproportionate bodies.

As to vehicles and clothing, there were reports of them driving vintage cars that were immaculate in appearance, as if they were brand new, and wearing clothes that were ill-fitted and oddly out of fashion.

Keel attempts no explanation for these entities in his book. But to the reader it is obvious that they are not your standard government agents. Who there were and where they came from is a complete mystery. It may be noted that in some incidents the MIB suddenly disappeared upon leaving the witnesses company, with one witness stating that she followed her strange visitor out of her office a few seconds after he had left, where she found the street outside empty as if he had vanished into thin air.
edit on 23-4-2012 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlchemicalBinoculars

Oh please don't make me laugh at you

Orthodox Jews do NOT wear 1920/1930 fedora gangster style hats, Orthodox Jews clearly have lots of long beards, long beards like these ZZ Top dudes
Orthodox Jews are not tall as these "MIB" dudes, these "MIB" dudes have NO beards at all. Let's do a recap about the look of these "MIB" dudes, shall we? www.abovetopsecret.com... ufonewsheadlines.wordpress.com...

And he said "well they were," he goes, "I don't know how to describe them but they were extremely odd looking. They were the exact same height. They were wearing the exact same clothes and had the exact same faces, like they were twins."

And he said "they were wearing black suits. Black trench coats. They were wearing like the old fashioned fedora hats. They had an extremely extremely pale skin" and he said "they came in and asked for you." And I said I'm sorry he's actually not working today."

Then the next day, I was talking with my ... um...tour guests, and one of them asked to talk to me. She came into my office the same as my bellman, and she said "I heard that you heard there were some men looking for you." And she said "they asked a few questions about you and they said strange things that I didn't understand. They were talking about governments, and conspiracies, and none of it made any sense to me." And, she goes, "But they were very, very scary."

She said "they had no eyebrows, no eyelashes, nothing! Their hair looked like they had a wig on. Like it was attached to their hat. Like it wasn't even real!" And she said "And mysterious thing, their eyes were so big and so blue, that they almost hypnotized me a little bit." And she goes, "You're going to think I'm crazy when I tell you this, but I swear they knew what I was thinking."

And she started to cry, and she said one more thing before she got up, she said, "these men, they didn't blink. Not once did I see them blink."

edit on Mon Apr 23 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   

The same reason security firms will hire former criminals.

They know the game. Who better to find a fraudulent claim or hoax than someone who makes fraudulent claims and hoaxes?

You positively revel in your ignorance, don't you? Go down to your city's business district some time. Wait, let me guess: you don't live in a city. That might explain it.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Go down to your city's business district some time.

>>You shouldn't lose your temper 'DJW001', it isn't polite...

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Oh please don't make me laugh at you

Orthodox Jews do NOT wear 1920/1930 fedora gangster style hats,

Jews and Fedoras

This has been a continuing issue with you. It occurs in nearly each and every thread you post at ATS. You refuse to do any homework that doesn't, supposedly, support your malignity.

I lived next door to Orthodox Jews for the better part of my life.

Your credibility is key to your position of argument. Would you like for me to assess your credibility? It will be a snick to do so.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Is it really necessary to repeat to you about how these "MIB" dudes look like, go back and read my posts, and take a look at this ufonewsheadlines.wordpress.com...

What part of "we only have Shane Sovar's word" do you not understand? BTW, I'd love to see your feedback on this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

ATTENTION!!!!!!

We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

IOW, discuss the topic and quit the bickering.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

I know... probably a bad example.

You're posting the wrong dude, but that black hat does look similar these tall "MIB" dudes are wearing. Remember, the tall "MIB" dudes are described to have extremely pale skin and big blue eyes, similar description as the Tall Whites as i previously posted here www.abovetopsecret.com... "reply posted on 22-4-2012 @ 04:02 PM by Anunaki10

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Jews and Fedoras
This has been a continuing issue with you. It occurs in nearly each and every thread you post at ATS. You refuse to do any homework that doesn't, supposedly, support your malignity. I lived next door to Orthodox Jews for the better part of my life.

You obviously still don't get it... I don't care if you live next door to Orthodox Jews, I SAID Orthodox Jews do NOT wear 1920/1930 fedora gangster style hats as these "MIB" dudes are wearing, these 1920/1930 fedora gangster style hats looks waaay different than the Orthodox Jews are wearing.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Jews and Fedoras
This has been a continuing issue with you. It occurs in nearly each and every thread you post at ATS. You refuse to do any homework that doesn't, supposedly, support your malignity. I lived next door to Orthodox Jews for the better part of my life.

You obviously still don't get it... I don't care if you live next door to Orthodox Jews, I SAID Orthodox Jews do NOT wear 1920/1930 fedora gangster style hats

Jews And 1920s Fedora hats

The Orthodox Jews I lived next to wore the very hats you have described.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join