It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Franklin Coverup Scandal; The Child sex ring that reached Bush/Reagan Whitehouse

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Let's face it, if there was something beyond the one pervert, it would have quickly surfaced through the press.

sure it would, then quickly die

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by CommonSense
But one thing is for sure, I'm not wasting any of my time searching for a non-existent conspiracy from 15 years ago involving people who aren't even players in the present scenario.

You seem so sure that no such conspiracy ever existed, despite a wealth of information pointing to a cover-up of some kind. Have you actually read any of the links in this thread? Perhaps you'd care to read what Ted Gunderson has to say & what his credentials and experiences say too.

www.apfn.org...

And whatever did happen 16 years ago is NOT [IMO] a waste of time to consider & try to get to the bottom of. I'm a busy person too, and so are other ATS members who are deeply concerned about the incidence of missing children that continues to this day. There's a current ATS thread "Conspiracy of Missing Children", running to 8 pages now, & in it, the topic of this thread gets a mention.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm not a Bush-basher either. I'm one of many who is concerned about abuse of children. Frankly, sir or madam, your attitude disturbs me.

[edit on 14/7/04 by Bastet]

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I know, the things people are willing to overlook when they hold similar political ideals.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   
And yet nothing was done. I mean, here a list of more pedophiles worshipped by Republicans. From Presidential Candidates to GOP Party Leaders to men running presidential campaigns in 2008!

www.armchairsubversive.org...

Oh and a NEW CHild Sex Ring in Texas protected by Alberto Gonzales!

www.worldnetdaily.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by CommonSense
I think it's really time to move on. This thread is propelled by a bunch of Bush bashers reharding a story from 1989 about one perverted republican power broker. There was nothing that tied this to either Bush or Reagan except a bunch of wild-eyed speculation. Let's face it, if there was something beyond the one pervert, it would have quickly surfaced through the press. If there were any credence to Tarpley's book, it would have been a best seller. Really now, I'm not happy with Dubya - I won't vote for him. But one thing is for sure, I'm not wasting any of my time searching for a non-existent conspiracy from 15 years ago involving people who aren't even players in the present scenario.

Well, it did quickly surface in the press. If you had checked the Vox link, you would have seen the front page headlines of Washington Post announcing that a sex ring had been uncovered in the Reagan-Bush White House. It talked about after-hours visits to the White House by underage male prostitutes. There is also testimony from a young girl who said she unmistakably saw George Bush I (Poppy) at one of the sex parties with an underage black boy.
And yes, many are still in the present political scene. Sen. Barney Frank, for one. (Who is BTW a Democrat - but that shouldn't make any difference, just saying because it's not solely a Republican thing, though most participants have been Republican.
Then there is the testimony of the boy who talked about being taken to Bohemian Grove - he won a large settlement because it was determined he was telling the truth.
Also, this ring never had a stop put to it - meaning it is still going on most likely.
But hey, Common Sense (?) if you're OK with that, then don't worry yourself and go back to blissful sleep.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 06:28 AM
link   
And look at that. Not a Republican to be seen. You'd think at least one would come screaming "Just because they have them on video and testimony from the victims and DNA doesn't mean they did it!" Or "This just proves they're gods! How else could you explain them not being in jail?! Only a God could get out of this!"

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join