It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Even The Troops Are Waking Up (Video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   
This is an amazing speech made by a soldier who served in Iraq.
The images included in the video emphasise his point so very clearly.

IMO, this is an important video with and even more important message.

This needs to be put out there in order for more people to start to wake up from the enforced slumber. Nothing else I can say that will highlight how strong this message is.
I will let the soldier have his say, again and again and again...

[edit on 14-7-2010 by Extralien]

[edit on 14-7-2010 by Extralien]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Did you not realize that there are a lot of us on ATS. We are out there seeing what you only get to see on TV. You see the bad that we are doing and we actually get to see the good in what we are doing, but sadly we also see the unfortunate and the bad.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Reign02

Yes I am aware that there are lots of forces personnel on ATS.

With no disrespect, the 'good' that is done serves only those who wish to control or profit from such actions that soldiers are ordered to carry out.

I am wondering if you watched the video and listened to what this guy had to say. Your post may have been slightly different.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Thanks for posting this video. It is refreshing and moving to see. Just when I had lost all hope that anyone from the military truly cared I see something like this.

Other than that, I have nothing to add to this post, I think the video speaks for itself...

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Extralien
reply to post by Reign02

Yes I am aware that there are lots of forces personnel on ATS.

With no disrespect, the 'good' that is done serves only those who wish to control or profit from such actions that soldiers are ordered to carry out.

I am wondering if you watched the video and listened to what this guy had to say. Your post may have been slightly different.

I did watch and my post is the same

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Jakal26

This guy sounds educated and may have joined up for what he believed to be the right reasons at the time.. It would appear that he discovered different once he'd served some time.

Unfortunately, not everyone in the armies of the world are as fortunate to have had such a good education and will, of course, do as they're told with no questions ever asked.

And yes, this video does speak for itself and very eloquently at that.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Its allready posted
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Reign02

We may only get to see the bad through the media, but if, as you say, you are all doing good also, then why is it that many of the people in Iraq declare you all worse than Sadam? Why are you all still there fighting and dying to line other peoples pockets?

Yes, there are the odd bit of TV programming where we see this supposed 'good', for example, the new US embassy there in Iraq;
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.danielpipes.org...
www.freedomfightersforamerica.com...

With a $1bn bill per year to operate, I guess that's nothing now control of the oil wells has been secured.

Good and bad is nothing more than a point of view, and if the majority thinks it's all bad, then there can't be much argument. Yeah, you can voice your opinion, but when it was thought to be a good idea to drop a couple of really nasty big bombs on Nagasaki and Hiroshima, for the greater good, I doubt those who died had much chance to voice any form of opinion.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
2 threads going on this subject we must be doing something good

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by DCDAVECLARKE

It's only good for some...for others it will be a slap in the face as they continue to do what they believe to be good.. I'm sure some will think that this is an intrusion into their 'good' deeds..

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Greetings,

I just found this on youtube and found it here before posting it. Good to see someone out there got the video message across before me, thumb's up
OP!!

S&F for sure, Bump!!!!

Be safe be well,

Spiro

new topics

top topics

join